• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last man are you exping to fight against the hlvl neutral guild?

Or is really other teams starting?? If you want a real war you need WAR TEAMS to start, and i dont think war players will start a 2x rpg server

Btw what you have to say about this? You are allowed to mc? :( Nice multiclientView attachment 32250

I won't war anything. First what i do is just enjoy the rpg. We'll see what happens in the future for now i enjoy how it is. I'm not the warmongol I was back in the days.

And what i have to say about that? I think lunet already did;)

I won't war anything. First what i do is just enjoy the rpg. We'll see what happens in the future for now i enjoy how it is. I'm not the warmongol I was back in the days.

And what i have to say about that? I think lunet already did;)

I dont care becouse i dont use multiclient, but this rule is weird. You can block spawns etc and its legal.
Whatever, if you play for rpg on 2018 i feel sad for you
You should be playing highrates with your team instead?

I dont care becouse i dont use multiclient, but this rule is weird. You can block spawns etc and its legal.

Idk what it is that you exactly want from me. But I think it's going nowhere. So please if you enjoy highrates go there. I / we won't waste our time there anymore.

Might give it a shot. Whats the current situation there now? People just starting there because of the failed updates of Medivia?

Server is growing everyday come play people :)

I can say the say the same for realesta which I think is the reason why you are telling us what to play and what to not. Why should I be excited about killing someone on the server where you can make 1kk in a single day?

Keep old server and launch another one exactly the same , will get u 500+ players daily forsure

no need for reset, server is great as it is now. Its even more attractive to start playing on a server thats online for 2 years than on fresh one.

Keep old server and launch another one exactly the same , will get u 500+ players daily forsure
Don't think it will. As this one is growing and people putted time and money in it. they will stay there. So deviding the community is not a smart idea I believe

wP3LE7v
Well, i had an account and there was character "Weak Mage", nothing special. Logged there some time ago and everything was fine. Tried to log in again later and, surprise, there was no character to pick up.
When I try to log in via website theres that statement that I have to activate my account before login. Theres problem - I do not know what email I posted there or if I still have acces to that email. Cant change email either - cuz that statment preventing me from digin into an account managment.

I have password and account number, theres only issue with email.

Plez halp
smile.png
wP3LE7v

Last edited:
RIP Medivia, really messed up, it's so depressing to have to play somewhere else. I really miss old medivia graphics :'(

this ots is empty ...
look on trade there aren'y any advertisment
resp are free
i think there is llike 80% mc

I see a lot of people, and a lot of advertisment in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back