• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ots is empty ...
look on trade there aren'y any advertisment
resp are free
i think there is llike 80% mc

the reason atm people rather not sell runes is cause they rather keep it for theirself for exping. People are more busy trying to sell prem rosesXD

True.

Everyone is keeping runes for themself. Thats why nobody is selling

I got real tibia feeling again. long time ago<3
therefor you have to play actually and huntXD not wait for war to start and buy the highest char;p If moe or dominik or any other won't buy it atleast hehe

are you going to start war already or gnna exp 6 months to war for 2 weeks ? ;S

If this server has peak 300~~ players (still growing). Then Imagine in winter how it will look like. :D Server has bright future

Serversave was 2 hours ago on Medivia, yea we doin it boizzz. they also got bot we dont Kakakaka

classic the new medivia 8)

Attachments

It's bitter sweet. I used to LOVE Medivia before the update. They are basically forcing me to start here if I want to play real old school Tibia. I will try Classic Tibia

Keep in mind "player" ian is close friend of cm rid or probably same guy with unlimited money and knowledge about all rare quests right after update also on last war on this server cm rid took top lvl chars from 1 side and transfer them to his friend (second side) account... On server start my friend made ~40lvl in 2 days(top 1) went to sleep wake up and there was ban for 7 days he ask gm about it answer was like "i dont know why ur character got ban but i cant remove it u have to wait 7 days" nice fair rat race at start xD

2-3 month ago we tried to make some pk team on this server 4fun we had some bank char 40 knight which i use to drop war hammers (had literally nothing) after 2 days we made some runes collected money to buy roses and such had some 10-15lvls chars to pk so we decide to trap Ian (he was probably drunk or idk he took red skull on random ppl in front of dp) so we lured him to Wyda and uh trapped almost killed he survived with 100hp or so (we wasted ~10bps of uh and had 0 left hard to hold 80 and 100 ek with 10lvl chars) 5h later our bank char just dissapeard with all our cash items eq and such collected so i ask why my char was deleted he said "such character never exist" XD None knew its our bank char this char was just for trading and looting war hammers

Also i remember bomberman's house in edron and stacked mages with promotion in front of doors its legal to use 2 mc at once as far as i remember i counted there 5 + main char hunting meanwhile ctrl r doesnt work cm rid doesnt give a fuck if someone wanna play server where close friends of cm were botting since 2 years and such then gl

Keep in mind "player" ian is close friend of cm rid or probably same guy with unlimited money and knowledge about all rare quests right after update also on last war on this server cm rid took top lvl chars from 1 side and transfer them to his friend (second side) account... On server start my friend made ~40lvl in 2 days(top 1) went to sleep wake up and there was ban for 7 days he ask gm about it answer was like "i dont know why ur character got ban but i cant remove it u have to wait 7 days" nice fair rat race at start xD

2-3 month ago we tried to make some pk team on this server 4fun we had some bank char 40 knight which i use to drop war hammers (had literally nothing) after 2 days we made some runes collected money to buy roses and such had some 10-15lvls chars to pk so we decide to trap Ian (he was probably drunk or idk he took red skull on random ppl in front of dp) so we lured him to Wyda and uh trapped almost killed he survived with 100hp or so (we wasted ~10bps of uh and had 0 left hard to hold 80 and 100 ek with 10lvl chars) 5h later our bank char just dissapeard with all our cash items eq and such collected so i ask why my char was deleted he said "such character never exist" XD None knew its our bank char this char was just for trading and looting war hammers

Also i remember bomberman's house in edron and stacked mages with promotion in front of doors its legal to use 2 mc at once as far as i remember i counted there 5 + main char hunting meanwhile ctrl r doesnt work cm rid doesnt give a fuck if someone wanna play server where close friends of cm were botting since 2 years and such then gl
sad story i will buy u some toys

Its up to you if u would play on corrupted server with gm similar to doyl xD

Its up to you if u would play on corrupted server with gm similar to doyl xD

Honestly you're so full of shit and hatred, yet you keep spamming some ridiculous stories xD in every post about this ot. Either someone is paying you for that which would make some sense or you are straight up mentally challenged.

but everything he says is actually true, back when there was 20-30 players online GM was corrupted af xD

every server even medivia has corrupt stories sadly:( All we can do is hope they gms learn from their mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back