• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you're so full of shit and hatred, yet you keep spamming some ridiculous stories xD in every post about this ot. Either someone is paying you for that which would make some sense or you are straight up mentally challenged.

I just share my experience with few hosters here on otland and other forums why people would waste their time and probably money on corrupted or spoofed servers? If u want u can always spent hundreds of hours on 2x rate server and then gm take ur character and play it with his friends

every server even medivia has corrupt stories sadly:( All we can do is hope they gms learn from their mistakes.

Classictibia was made by ex-medivia aka old tibianic staff which were removed from position guess why

Medivia is even more corrupt if you would get your facts straight. Im not gonna sit and write shit about the server itself.

Classictibia is the future anyway.

I just share my experience with few hosters here on otland and other forums why people would waste their time and probably money on corrupted or spoofed servers? If u want u can always spent hundreds of hours on 2x rate server and then gm take ur character and play it with his friends

Classictibia was made by ex-medivia aka old tibianic staff which were removed from position guess why

idk but don't start about tibianic times cause i remember looting a unlimited sd rune middle of a war too. Don't think they by luck found it on the ground;) Just saying every server has his dirty things. medivia has doyle:/ Didn't want to write this at all but you kinda forced me to it. I'm done talking about this topic cause its endless and pointless

People can even think RL tibia was not even corrupt. ?Its been shown off, at any point its corruption, not just in this game

Honestly, those of you who are playing classic tibia because of medivia's graphics, please stay away.

Nobody needs cry babies like you.
Playing tibia for "graphics" is really... something.
Hahaha.

I remember the same kids who were complaining Pendulum's V3 1x, playing here. I... wonder why, maybe someone is getting free stuff?

They bought all high lvl chars and feel something never start from 0 this kids

If you have the money for it why notXD safes hours of work haha I never liked the part from lvl 1-50 on a mage. But 50+ I enjoy.

'This kids'. Ever thought of the fact that these 'kids' have fulltime jobs because they're grown men and don't have the time to start mages from scratch and level them for 6 months before they can get into action? Jeez.

Sad to see you wasting away this server by being corrupt and selling inactive chars :)
644108aaada076775c174c3ce9ec9d5b.png

Well imo this sounds unlogical. The owner of this server is rich enough irl. He only host this server pure for the fun. even with 30 players he kept it open for such a long time.

Degus you bought a character, you didn't pay for it. He waited 3 full months for you to pay, then he contacted GMS. He provided proofs of your deal and you not paying for it. Hes also probably the most active player on the server, they took it back.

Players Online

402 players

congratz everyone who started and is playing. we almost beating legacy at its peak time:)
@The haters saying 80% mc. who knows. all we know is that every server has a huge amount of mc. and yes medivia also;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back