• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy it exp 1 year fight 2 weeks , peninsula and demona waiting for you + respawns rights and fights on ts to take it

7ZyaEXB.png

I had "Playing classictibia with the legacy folks" on my comment on Nifz, so they predeleted it on medivia.
All my characters were scheduled for deletion, but they deleted nifz before it just because that comment xD
it doesnt show full website or promote classictibia at all just letting friends know what i was doing.

truly dying game :D

LETS GO CLASSIC!

If i good remember nifz u were using comments on medivia to insult ur enemes depending on side u pick (3 or 4 times change side) and comment before ur deletion was like "fuck destiny shithole with many botters dont even try it" so... not defending medivia but ur comments were aggressive and racist calling venezuelans apes and when u team up with them u just change venezuelan for brasilian in comment XDD

time to look at the online list..
hastebin

Classictibia
(the ability to sort by level removed from website)

over 300 chars are below lvl 40..
280 chars are below lvl 30.
227 chars are lvl 20 or below.

31 characters have no vocation and are in rook.

only 50 players are above level 50. the server has been out since 2016..

only 26 players above level 80. the server has been out since 2016..

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
hahaha nice spoof look this
ots 7.4
300 + ppl

and no one rent this house ?

domek lol.png
ab43ae18381de.png.html

Best part people paying 300 euro for lvls 120~, 1kk 100 euro,to play on empty spoof ot. Retards grow up

None rent this house cause probably elevator doesnt even work like it should on 7.4 xD on this server sd hit only first person on stack

Best part people paying 300 euro for lvls 120~, 1kk 100 euro,to play on empty spoof ot. Retards grow up

Its their money. Who are you to say what and what not should they buy? The one whos retarded is you.
Proboscis_monkey_%28Nasalis_larvatus%29_male_head.jpg

Lol'ed a bit seeing a screen of empty house as a proof of server inactivity/spoofing xD
From a perspective of 80ms - there are queues of few people for popular tombs and every guard cave. So I think it's pretty active.

hahaha nice spoof look this
ots 7.4
300 + ppl

and no one rent this house ?

View attachment 32337
ab43ae18381de.png.html
punio or tampon didn't start yet so we safe that cave for them.

3 war teams of 20+ people(easy) are playing. all with their own ts etc. beside these teams also just the normal community ofc. Sounds more alive then any other lowrate atm. stop the jealousy and start doing something else then hanging around here cause you have no team or ot to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its you who no have team, damodreds not playing only dominik fanboys playing, and the others the ones who kicked you on Legacy. And yea there is not ot to play but hopefully there is a lot of other games to play on 2018, without 2d

Time for new teams maybe :D

Minserver

I think its you who no have team, damodreds not playing only dominik fanboys playing, and the others the ones who kicked you on Legacy. And yea there is not ot to play but hopefully there is a lot of other games to play on 2018, without 2d

Damodreds are old man;p anyways sooner or later we all take the decision they toke. Better to move forward then be stuck in the past like you are i guess. And always people for new teams;)

so maybe also time for you to move on from 2d forum?

It's summer bruh.. Aint nothing then beer and sun coming..

edit: at feb 24 2019 my account will exist 10 years. I want to be mod on this forum by then. okthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back