• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people so mad about the update, just the graphics?
People don't like changes. People love the old nostalgia feeling of how items used to look. (i do agree)
But the new map Medivia made is sooooooo much better then the old one.
Hopefully one day he reverts the outfits and items but keeps the map :)

This is probally the only OT which gives the oldschool feeling and is active.
Pretty damn good.

There truely is a money problem on the OT which is fun in my opinion.
Still a good OT to start, even though it's online for over 2 years. Still a lot of low levels and new people start playing every day
Seems like new life is being blown in

08890793b0f8564bf1e11a955bc4d44a.png

Wtf?? downloaded new client 3 times.

He destroyed the OT guys.. move on.
Forcing everyone to use a custom un-finished science fiction client. The oldschool feeling is gone, me and my 6 friends will move on if the old client doesn't get enabled again. Bullshit.

If you decide to continue the development of your own client, that's totally fine as it will get harder to use bots - but atleast give us an option to enable the oldschool looks.

There is no one who likes the new ugly looks of your client. You are simply throwing your OT into the bin if you ever force people to use this retarded disgusting client. People want the oldschool feeling which can only be achieved by having the oldschool looks. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back