• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server keeps growing come join us!

I would wonder why I've just found on your server paladin with magic level 12 and half with no single spell learned?
Seems GM's creating characters then selling on medivia trades (fb page) and so on... mostly chars gonna be fake like that one

I would wonder why I've just found on your server paladin with magic level 12 and half with no single spell learned?
Seems GM's creating characters then selling on medivia trades (fb page) and so on... mostly chars gonna be fake like that one
Characters from BR server were migrated without spells and items. Just an empty character with lvl and skills.

Why would you remove spells from character that already paid for them on other server lol, like he could spread learned spells on other server ?

Why would you remove spells from character that already paid for them on other server lol, like he could spread learned spells on other server ?
My guess is that he lost the data from database. Don't be so offensive and negative about the stuff you don't understand, buddy. :p

Just dont like the corruption in servers so am getting facts by asking :p

He lost indeed database during the transfer:/ he do give compensation to this brazil chars.

4f38c619cb5aa57cfbfaa10449887ff6.png

Soo scared this will destroy the OT...

Well, I think it's stupid to change a populair Oldschool REAL Tibia map into a custom map.
The fact there is a lack of hunting spots, is what made oldschool tibia cool.

He lost indeed database during the transfer:/ he do give compensation to this brazil chars.
If you lose database you will lose also levels and skills or any info from chars not just spells learned and items

If at least owner from OT would care about fix those shits like blocking boats/carpets would be better, but seems that it takes years for him to fix it.

Enjoying this ot, great old school replica. I hope the xp stays at 2c after 100 i like the double. Feels great though, active trade channel and everything an old school player would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back