• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter - Re-open! [22.05, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Plincz

Reaction score
Nice, but remember change rewards for tasks, because now there are how is in low rate edition :p

Last stage x2 - is mid rate not high :p High is x3 or more :p

Klootzak

Reaction score
Can you make less 1sqm passages to important spawns in Coldwind? As if ank tombs arn't enough.

D

Deleted member 56474

Check last advertisement post and read comments. I hope you guys don't support corrupt parasites and thieves! Save your money start better servers without obvious GM ABUSES and shiiit! Ruth = biggest scammer of all time!

Shajkan421

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
dont play on this corrupted otsik gm punio will ban anyone who kills him
who cares i wouldnt start if it was lowrate but its mid-highrate or w/e it use to be alot of fun,
let him get all donations he can get ,
let him have infinitive runes ,
i couldnt care less.
theres plenty other warriors to fight

wronson

Reaction score
who cares i wouldnt start if it was lowrate but its mid-highrate or w/e it use to be alot of fun,
let him get all donations he can get ,
let him have infinitive runes ,
i couldnt care less.
theres plenty other warriors to fight
problem is that this polish bald dwarf likes to be in the middle of attention so when you open skull you can be sure he will come in a second with 20 bps sd, it's really kinda this way - you play with him or against him there is not enough neutrals that likes to pk

Windziarz

Banned User
Reaction score
Boring server mid rate bad loot , and no balance at pvp.

80 % people of this server got big farms many bot makers and infinite runes and cash from sell this runes.

I no want create many makers like this noobs who got farms here 50+ characters at bots to make good lvl to can fighting vs top lvls at server.

It's totaly unbalanced pvp fights vs people who got many bot makers and make runes all time at mana fluid and have very better damge mlv and lvls to fights.

Yesterday i kill 25 automatic rune makers , who hiden at houses when some people attack they with block they and lure some monsters , many they got auto heal.

All this makers got only 2 blank runes and empty bags , becasue all bot makers put all runes to houses , so it's hard to gm find boters here if like 70-80% people who stay out houses got many rune bot makers?

Some idiots here put like 50 characters at bot with auto healing and bloking good exp places Coldwind etc and you can't killing they , because ban for frags.

What is the point of this server if any idiot can put 20 bot makers on auto heal and block all hunt places where there is 1 sq m to reach the hunting place and no one can go to it?

paddiman

Reaction score
who the fuck caresd if people are using makers? make one your own or just shut it and have fun!

duchs

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I like this ots
If you want play you must only buy bot, make like 10 sorcerers with promotion on cave bot
Make 100000 bp gfb and 5000 bp sd
And exp like 10h a day to be middle lv
Remember you dont have time beacouse after one month will be nex edition
So hurry up !