• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Riveria! [May 27th, Friday at 18:00 CET] | Many updates | Long-term conditions!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Generally the server is dead, all exp places empty, everyday, only cave boters can be found and rune makers.

Can't play this server because cave boters run 24/7 and regular players who are here less than 2% have no money to play while boters have unlimited money.

3 cave bot knights have alarm on bot and kill me today , really good server xD

Generally the server is dead, all exp places empty, everyday, only cave boters can be found and rune makers.

Can't play this server because cave boters run 24/7 and regular players who are here less than 2% have no money to play while boters have unlimited money.

3 cave bot knights have alarm on bot and kill me today , really good server xD
brother, is there any server you would recommend playing?

brother, is there any server you would recommend playing?
There are no servers that I can recommend at the moment.

Sometimes I play on realesta war server, but only because there are no better ones to play.

This game is dead, there's nothing to choose from.

Nope, no on dared to open server with settings Tampon suggested: 999x exp till lvl 50, then 0.1exp, all that with 5000x lootrate
No, it wasn't about exp being huge, it was about not having to cheat and downloading bots in order to be able to have playable server.

Low exp servers with bad loot are not suitable for the game without cheating, no one was able to play magic characters without cheating.

+ 2 issue there is no server with a good frags system, no pvp player would play on any of the current servers, because there is no pvp there.

Sometimes I play on realesta war server, but only because there are no better ones to play.

No, it wasn't about exp being huge, it was about not having to cheat and downloading bots in order to be able to have playable server.

Low exp servers with bad loot are not suitable for the game without cheating, no one was able to play magic characters without cheating.

+ 2 issue there is no server with a good frags system, no pvp player would play on any of the current servers, because there is no pvp there.

[8.0] Benera - Development Thread (https://otland.net/threads/8-0-benera-development-thread.280046/) -> coming soon
It promises to be one of the better 8.0 servers

Can someone help me please? I tried to download this .dll file but it's still doesn't work...
I use a HP EliteBook 8440p

asdad.jpg

sounds sweet ill play.

Always the same thing. Bro, NOBODY CARES. It's people like you killing the OT community because you want to run around and aim bot sd everyone on server. Level 50 wars are a lot of fun for many people. The tibia community is about more than just you.

sounds sweet ill play.

Always the same thing. Bro, NOBODY CARES. It's people like you killing the OT community because you want to run around and aim bot sd everyone on server. Level 50 wars are a lot of fun for many people. The tibia community is about more than just you.
Yes I know the tibi community are noobs who do quests and exp for a month to fight 50 vs 50 and they can't play tiba like you xD

Back