[France] [7.4] - Demonia [04/01/2018 18 CEST]

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
well your attitude is like a kid with mental disorder, your skills are none so your server should be trash, I wont recommend this for anyone.
clearly you did not watch everything that i have done. from creating simple talkactions to actually solving all of the common problems we had like npcs and such. I got bring me to working back again i spent around 10 hours on the map itself. improvements i have added missing poi items and have another 100 included in client that are gonna be shown and introduced on next update

shiozimu

Best answers
Ehh i thought, this server would be good, but unfortunately I was disappointed again, the GOD helping his friends. He streaming and everobody can see, that GOD giving them points. It's not fair to normal players who want play on normal OTS. On this moment, i won't visit this server, because it is waste of the time. This GOD spams everytime shits with red color.
Sorry but this is fuc***g waste of the time.
Waiting for nice server.
Greetings.

popoverde

Best answers
Zobacz na stronę, ewidentnie czas odlicza do godziny 14, wiec zobacz i to zmień... a tak pozatym myśle ze ludzie dadzą Tobie dzisiaj ostatnia szanse na wypalenie tego serwera. Mam nadzieje ze się przyłożyłes do tego i nie będzie dziecinarnii, która będzie wypisywała na czerwono. Proszę skup się, postaw na rooku gatekeepera, żeby można podróżować do edron. Daj GMa ludziom rozsądnym a nie dzieciarni którzy streamuja i się śmieją i przywołują orshaballe, no kurwa stary. Serwer może być fajny ale jakoś tacy Sorki ale nieogarnięci jesteście. Wierze ze dzisiaj wypali i będzie wszystko dobrze. Wczoraj tak swoją droga padłem na lvlu 13 i spadłem na rooka do 1, gdzie żaden z Was nawet nie raczył mi odpisać tylko przywołujecie orshabale... tak swoją droga dostałem chyba od was 25 punktów na co wydałem na golden account i użyłem i mi nie dało pacca. Także czekam na start do 16 i żeby wypaliło. Wierzę!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Best answers
clearly you did not watch everything that i have done. from creating simple talkactions to actually solving all of the common problems we had like npcs and such. I got bring me to working back again i spent around 10 hours on the map itself. improvements i have added missing poi items and have another 100 included in client that are gonna be shown and introduced on next update
Your attitude talks for you, you must be a little humble, I have seen some post from you with simple errors and ofc I don't mind helping you but you talking trash to people who doesn't like your project is not the way, for sure.
Anyways good luck with this, if you care enough to answer my post then I guess that you want your server to grow.

piraten

TibiaEu.Com
Best answers
At least he doesn't know how to handle with my files :D
well the files seems to be the worst files i ever seen on Otland for sure. i feel really bad for people that bought them from you since they are standard avesta with some edits that takes 1-2h to do well done Danger

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
At least he doesn't know how to handle with my files :D
atleast i dont sell bugged files to people for $ euro fuck off scammer ;) your creditability went to 0 when i asked about helping with 1 thing but after fixing couple more after asking you and you refusing i think im good on it. If you want tell me what did u do to exana ina since it does not cast invisible off.
2. i give points for guilds not for "friends"

Danger II

FluppiX.com
Best answers
atleast i dont sell bugged files to people for $ euro fuck off scammer ;) your creditability went to 0 when i asked about helping with 1 thing but after fixing couple more after asking you and you refusing i think im good on it. If you want tell me what did u do to exana ina since it does not cast invisible off.
2. i give points for guilds not for "friends"
You using my files without having them purchased from me (but your friend) and want me to help you to fix things? If you would have paid for those files like others did, I would love to help you, but not like this.

PS. I told you, your friend should text me cause he legally bought those files from me, I would have helped him instead of you.

well the files seems to be the worst files i ever seen on Otland for sure. i feel really bad for people that bought them from you since they are standard avesta with some edits that takes 1-2h to do well done Danger
Depends how good you can manage them, I could host around 300 to 400 players with them without someone complain about bugs. I doubt he is using my original files tho. Maybe "Tibiara"-files which aren't 100% (told the person who bought it, they are not 100%)

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
You using my files without having them purchased from me (but your friend) and want me to help you to fix things? If you would have paid for those files like others did, I would love to help you, but not like this.

PS. I told you, your friend should text me cause he legally bought those files from me, I would have helped him instead of you.

Depends how good you can manage them, I could host around 300 to 400 players with them without someone complain about bugs. I doubt he is using my original files tho. Maybe "Tibiara"-files which aren't 100% (told the person who bought it, they are not 100%)
exactly they were paid for. you just sold broken files and trying to make yourself look good nothing but shame on you to try to sell bugged files and refuse to help after acknowledging that payment was made. I operate the files but he still has them. I do work under his name you refusing to help look very unproffesional and the files and amount of bugs that was put into them look very bad on you. doubt i will ever try any of your "services". these are ex demonia /realtibia files and there was plenty like unfinished task system. exhaust on spells. exhaust on rings / equipables config.lua missing several critical options exAction etc... really sick of people downloading 3 different datapacks into 1 and selling as "worth their price engines" maybe atleast you gonna send me private with libs to compile this

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Best answers
its not avesta its a tfs 0.4 anyway they are sh*t i compared them with otx and are almost the same the only good thing in the distro are the npcs xD
and few source code lines that otx hadn¡'t fix

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
its not avesta its a tfs 0.4 anyway they are sh*t i compared them with otx and are almost the same the only good thing in the distro are the npcs xD
and few source code lines that otx hadn¡'t fix
well now we have otx in better state what else can we ask for danger to go f himself from "OPEN" tibia community with his premium closed bug servers?

popoverde

Best answers
If you hate danger so much just release the files and voila :)

Omg drama, such wow.

Btw danger wheres the backdoor? You make yourself look like a h4xOr wannabe.

piraten

TibiaEu.Com
Best answers
i will release files soon i gave them for free to @Vizjus
question why i release them is to make sure Danger don't take more money from people with those files

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Best answers
I bought this files from @Danger II aswell 1 year ago & still not hosted the server

Why?
Because the server had some bugs and didnt have time to fix everything in that time. *I dont have reason to leak them*

@Vizjus , You are acting like a little boy. You have reseted this demonia server for 2x times now & just collecting money from people. If you host a server you need to be prepared that bugs will come up and you are the one who need to fix them and dont wait for other people to do it.

Please dont destroy this OTcommunity with this shitty atitude.
Regards,
LuckyM

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
I bought this files from @Danger II aswell 1 year ago & still not hosted the server

Why?
Because the server had some bugs and didnt have time to fix everything in that time. *I dont have reason to leak them*

@Vizjus , You are acting like a little boy. You have reseted this demonia server for 2x times now & just collecting money from people. If you host a server you need to be prepared that bugs will come up and you are the one who need to fix them and dont wait for other people to do it.

Regards,
LuckyM
dude its all good we have steady playerbase and updates coming i have dedicated programmer taking care of things i never said im C++ savy i said i know this and that and i think i did well so far. All hate is accepted i know i reseted twice first was due to files being in state like you said second was because of wrong rooksample and third well third is running and we all good you know if i didnt run this for 130 players i would not find most of bugs and even on v3 i only realized this is "THE BANK NPCS"

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Best answers

Why?

Regards,
LuckyM
why you bought buggy files in first place??... in that case just grab any free source project and invest a bit of time instead. lol dude seriusly? xD
seems to be that you are defending indefendable things or maybe shielding yourself behind that you didn't leaked the files because you bougth them instead of saying that you didn't leaked them because you invest your own $$ in those files

Last edited: