[France] [7.4] - Demonia [04/01/2018 18 CEST]

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Best answers
why you bought buggy files in first place??... in that case just grab any free source project and invest a bit of time instead. lol dude seriusly? xD
seems to be that you are defending indefendable things or maybe shielding yourself behind that you didn't leaked the files because you bougth them instead of saying that you didn't leaked them because you invest your own $$ in those files
Listen, You are young boy & dont understand things. When you are little older you will understand that.. I'll not waste my time to write with kids here. Peace OUT

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
better than mastercore
and we outran recordera in amount of players despite the fact that it was advertised little bit on ours :)
only banned person writing the link on help channel everyone else who did pms was ignored due to the fact that i can not prove private messages and not gonna dispute but official channels are not okay. I also do not give a single flying Fword about people cursing calling names even on game-chat xD its like if you wish say anything you want We do not care. just dont spam my private use the rule violations and ill be with you in some stage even after login few hours after

Best answers
Absolute shit server, I was there from the beginning. This owner has no skills in developing such a server, he bought it from Danger II (but he won't acknowledge that, if not from him then his friend are doing this dirty trade) and run it.
I saw him giving away items (rare ones to his polish friends as Opik or the ones on top highscore gaining 50 levels in less than an hour).

A corrupted owner, awful attention and bugged server. He can't even fix a single bug. Who cares, it's already dead.

shiozimu

Best answers
Yeah, i think too same, GM giving his friends items, money, premium points, not sense server, he cant fix a small bugs, he is annoying God. Server is totally crash.
If you want to do nice server, dont be annoying, be focused, fix all bugs, and DONT GIVE PREMIUM POINTS YOUR FRIENDS!

Last edited:
Best answers
Firstly i was recommending this server..
But now. I get information about making custom items and runes such as shoes 30mana/s , manarunes etc..
This server nevet will be great if owner dont change his statement.
Right now this server is piece of sh***.

MaddaSkunt

Best answers
The owner of this server is a clown... He has a childish mentality and has no idea how to run a server. Always spamming broadcast for random insignificant sh!t Stupid events all the time and adding pointless random items. Hosts a mid rate server where people took 3 days to get level 100 then has one event out of nowhere where people kill some boss and get to level 300+.... He has no concept of fair play and encourages people to go to other servers and cause trouble. For what? To make his garbage server look better? What a fool....

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
My son had an accident therefore I decided to move to phase 2 you clearly didn't read news you all complaining about bugs what bugs the only 3 bugs the server has is double hit from monsters exana ina and door corpse deletion server hasn't crashed once and I done frequent updates to the map everyone had good fun but after I made an event some players got more xp due to monster bug there was no chance for rollback therefore we have announcement of 2 new worlds starting and test server as admin I will only be active on the test server at all times and pop to world 2 and 3 for day 1 to make sure to fix any bugs that will be reported world 3 is pretty much ready to run I just need to setup the new client ps. Everyone who was active in the game and chat has been receiving outfits and points not friends. Active guilds top exp top fraggers ask rezar about essence of experience

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
My son had an accident therefore I decided to move to phase 2 you clearly didn't read news you all complaining about bugs what bugs the only 3 bugs the server has is double hit from monsters exana ina and door corpse deletion server hasn't crashed once and I done frequent updates to the map everyone had good fun but after I made an event some players got more xp due to monster bug there was no chance for rollback therefore we have announcement of 2 new worlds starting and test server as admin I will only be active on the test server at all times and pop to world 2 and 3 for day 1 to make sure to fix any bugs that will be reported world 3 is pretty much ready to run I just need to setup the new client ps. Everyone who was active in the game and chat has been receiving outfits and points not friends. Active guilds top exp top fraggers ask rezar about essence of experience
World 1 becomes the test server as of now you can play and it will not wipe my guarantee it's just that the moderate doesn't cut it for me I want hardcore lowrate and hardcore highgate running

Best answers
man you are a retard really as everone said
broadcasting nonsense everytime you online every 2 minutes
english and polish

yesterday highest lvl was 120 i was looknig forward to exp today
then i see ppl are lvl 500 u just ruin the server just like before
like wtf ?
i spend time for nothing
wont be playing your ot ever again

Ahilphino

Best answers
stop hating this will be the next medivia this owner is very professional
i will bve donating to this server for next edition because i believe he can make the best oldschool server because he has shown us he is very good so far

gpetaox

Best answers
stop hating this will be the next medivia this owner is very professional
i will bve donating to this server for next edition because i believe he can make the best oldschool server because he has shown us he is very good so far
i hope youre joking lmao

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
man you are a retard really as everone said
broadcasting nonsense everytime you online every 2 minutes
english and polish

yesterday highest lvl was 120 i was looknig forward to exp today
then i see ppl are lvl 500 u just ruin the server just like before
like wtf ?
i spend time for nothing
wont be playing your ot ever again
People took over 100 in 2 days what is the point of playing that clearly needed fix of rates people always either complained about loot or skills crying oh I die everyone that was online constantly spamming me shit like cant buy mana potions like why u join server if you don't know how to play go real tibia so far iv been most active server admin to exist on Otland. Everyone else doesn't give a flying f about what you think and community is pushing me to making a server and never logging on GM just counting donations is better right? So far it's been non profit for me and hopefully will stay that way but iv put 100hours into the files already so don't call me a noob or do if you want cuz I'm going all cipsoft GM on your asses from now on.
Maybe I did spam the broadcast for stupid shit but it's been 70 online who cares my last re messages was telling people I'm in hospital because of my son. So I wont be active

Ahilphino

Best answers
yes he was most active admin i ever seen i can confirm this every minute there was some new broadcast and stuff like that it was really nice to see an admin actually doing something isntead of jsut being afk collecting money this guy deserves all players adn dondations he gets

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
I just hope the server pays for itself so I can run it for longer test server will be non wipe and will be used to test new creatures in various levels hence need for 500 we got morgaroth coming up I'm all alone in updates unlike realesta that pays 4-5 mappers for content updates I added grims 3 lizards types respawned chor ph and added over 15 items yesterday give me a break especially now that I have to be there for my son amount of hate I have been through and nasty private messages in game ever since start

Best answers
Your server is shit and I don't care more than that, keep bringing up excuses to make yourself look better. I think after this post most of you should stop giving more attention to this kid otherwise he will keep going on. Mustard.