[France] [7.4] - Demonia [04/01/2018 18 CEST]

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
Your server is shit and I don't care more than that, keep bringing up excuses to make yourself look better. I think after this post most of you should stop giving more attention to this kid otherwise he will keep going on. Mustard.
First you claim I haven't fixed a bug but have you downloaded the files heard you are leetskeetyeet when it comes down to programming nothing but a cancer coming out of your mouth people saying I made custom items for friends? I was back from hospital yesterday and server had 20ppl so I made many runes for all in thais for fights
And as news say if people got to lvl 100 in 2 days it is unbalanced and needs fixing and so I promised no resets and there wont be if the monster from event didn't bug exp due to exp rate stages of different level players trying to kill it I wouldn't have to run a new world but I will soon. Also I explained it on website if anyone feels like they got cheated with money they will receive donation points on both of new worlds the high and the lowrate coming up

mich3208

Best answers
You're either 13 years old or you have a horrible way of dealing with criticism, your replies are a joke for real. How do you expect people to respect you and actually play your server if you behave like this?

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
You're either 13 years old or you have a horrible way of dealing with criticism, your replies are a joke for real. How do you expect people to respect you and actually play your server if you behave like this?
because i do not give a fook about criticism? I fixed bug that what people wanted. I deleted exp boosters from shop that what people wanted that aint dealing with criticism? its just spam on the thread what they doing i do not take them seriously because they aren't serious players people that are lvl 40 complaining about highest levels having bit of fun they deserve for grinding the ot for so many hours.

Best answers
server is good but WHY the F*CK did u give ppl lvl 500
actually its laggy and buggy too but for me it doesnt matter

thats a retard move

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
server is good but WHY the F*CK did u give ppl lvl 500
actually its laggy and buggy too but for me it doesnt matter

thats a retard move
it gets laggy when i run SQL commands. I already explained it has 5 bugs and it can not be ran in critical state that could affect balance or gameplay of vocations therefore server cant be taken seriosuly people took lvl 120 in 2 days of no-life. I cant look at people doing this shit to themselves for some stupid items so im trying to push the no-lifers into balanced life mode where they dont actually fuck up their own life for stupid game and a lot of people still seem to do abandon sleep before job and such. its hard to look at it as human being it cant be acceptable its just a fucking game and you all acting like its the most important thing in your life.
server needs a full reloaded balance ms ed have had unfair advantage from start with fucked up exhaust
knights and palladins had unbalanced skill that was heavily in favor of mages
1st interactive event where carlin was being taken by the void. that had caused a experience bug due to player experience rates and level of players participating
for future use i can say that i will open separate server in more near our NA/SA friends so they can have lag free experience.
about manarune and "booots that heal 30 mana" if you are talking about rainbow boots that say you see item of type and have no items.xml or movements.xml declaration then you are just making fool of yourself as for manarune it was used as a test for gameplay enhancement where instead of adding new mana potions we can conjure manarune for 330 mana that will give randomly 250-300 mana (you might say its unfair but its just another way to get more cap. (it was only as a test and after the manarune was experience bug therefore manarune had no impact on the server at all.)

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
got damnit
u didnt explain why one day highest lvl was 120
next day everybody is 300-500
experience stages and creature from event that had bug with health so it actually died before 1mln hp was depleted anyways rates were too high im preparing kornera to run with full points refund once people login and shit demonia needs to go under construction for about week until i fix stuff with engine and Real life. new client is available on kornera website green button to the right test server is on for 1 day after that wipe and start saturday

Best answers
got damnit
u didnt explain why one day highest lvl was 120
next day everybody is 300-500

It's because he had some retarded event where people got to kill this boss which gave everyone 30-50+ levels at once. He did it twice, once in Carlin and once in Thais. It was stupid as hell and very random. He claims that he didn't mean for this to happen and that it was a bug that caused all the level increases but I don't believe him.... The name of the boss was literally "Essence of EXP" he meant for this shit to happen for sure.

I logged off and quit a few minutes after this shit event happened but I assume he did it more times for people to get 500+.

because i do not give a fook about criticism? I fixed bug that what people wanted. I deleted exp boosters from shop that what people wanted that aint dealing with criticism? its just spam on the thread what they doing i do not take them seriously because they aren't serious players people that are lvl 40 complaining about highest levels having bit of fun they deserve for grinding the ot for so many hours.
You keep going on and on about fixing this bug and that bug.... Listen, nobody gives a shit about you fixing bugs because the problem we have is with YOU and YOUR BEHAVIOR. Who cares if you fix minor issues because you will still end up destroying the server through your OWN ACTIONS.

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
It's because he had some retarded event where people got to kill this boss which gave everyone 30-50+ levels at once. He did it twice, once in Carlin and once in Thais. It was stupid as hell and very random. He claims that he didn't mean for this to happen and that it was a bug that caused all the level increases but I don't believe him.... The name of the boss was literally "Essence of EXP" he meant for this shit to happen for sure.

I logged off and quit a few minutes after this shit event happened but I assume he did it more times for people to get 500+.

You keep going on and on about fixing this bug and that bug.... Listen, nobody gives a shit about you fixing bugs because the problem we have is with YOU and YOUR BEHAVIOR. Who cares if you fix minor issues because you will still end up destroying the server through your OWN ACTIONS.
dude once everyone took 300 they started ue spamming there was lvl 600 on top that literally was created in 1 day therefore pvp-enforced experience had a bug aswell maybe listen before you talk shit again

Best answers
experience stages and creature from event that had bug with health so it actually died before 1mln hp was depleted anyways rates were too high im preparing kornera to run with full points refund once people login and shit demonia needs to go under construction for about week until i fix stuff with engine and Real life. new client is available on kornera website green button to the right test server is on for 1 day after that wipe and start saturday
this is the 4th time u make new ot and return points
fuck the pouints u can keep the 5 euro i donated

Vizjus

Banned User
Best answers
this is the 4th time u make new ot and return points
fuck the pouints u can keep the 5 euro i donated
demonias database is still there its few bugs that are there that need to be worked on everyone else from the players and teams understand that exprate was too high and everyone understands that kornera is being tested now and u can login and you will receive points on kornera if you confirm your email. dont worry your points are there but demonia in current state was unfair 1. on the start exhaust was set to 1000 and it made mages gain lvl 60 when all knights and paladins were lvl 20 which was unfair advantage and not balanced vocation system that we fixed few hours after start. your character was not deleted and wont be. it will live forever on the testserver once i have it up demonia needs to address few small bugs that are left that i explained up and we will commence to lower rate e.g medivia/mastercores/realesta gain rate style so that it will favor players that want to give their time to a server and maybe even gain from it e.g ( gold selling , character auctions , Trade support board on forum for save trades over paypal etc+ gm handling character account transfers)
I am really trying hard and i know how mad everyone got over the experience essence but look with 70 online how long do you think this could have been going for? maybe week or 2 more and people would get bored everyone who was top lvl had update with lizards but it was not enough for them they were just exping so hard so my idea is to push demonia for another few (return all points fix the shop system so it will actually be worth the donations e.g premium account for more than 14 days or more options such as premium points for tasks) all tasks will be raised so they are worthy a lowrate setup ) add some not abnormal events that will be rewarding but not abusive. maybe mining system in kazordoon caves to add a bit of extra lore for crystalline items and such to be introduced . I want to carry the 7.4 above the 100lvl mark since it was the shit back then
my other ideas include:
7.4 vanilla with 100lvl "speedrunning mode" on x3 rate and reward of 100$ paypal for example where we would get couple streamers to join the battle?
fully test kornera by tomorrow and introduce it to players on saturday