• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
First larger update for 2023 coming on February 1st.
Main focus in this update will be client related, bringing some highly requested features
such as improved walking animations, cam recorder and optimizations.

The update will also bring the village of Greenhollow, located on a new
island adjacent to Rookgaard. This area will be filled with new quests,
monsters and mysteries for the Rookstayers to explore.

greenhollow.png

We're also bringing some new and updated sprites, both for creatures and items.

minotaur-observer.gif

cruella.gif

Website | Discord

Celebrations for our one-year anniversary!

During this weekend (Friday 17/2 through Monday 20/2), all players can enjoy a 30% increase on:
Regeneration
Skill rate
Miniboss spawn chance

In addition, all Golden Account players who login during this time will receive a unique gift!

1st_anniversary.png

After a little more then a year of searching for answers, a brave team of adventurers has solved the Albus mystery on Rookgaard!
More unsolved mysteries awaits those who seek a fun and puzzling challenge on Faloria!
Zrzut_ekranu_463.png

Zrzut_ekranu_461.png

New players can message Farlig or Troeg, can hook you up with a newcomer set :) or Tomz at faloria discord

In our upcoming update in refining and adding new professions to our game, fishing is first out to be presented!
The rework of fishing will bring the following changes:
  • You may now only catch fish on a given tile once every thirty minutes.
  • Introducing three new tiers of fishing rods. The old fishing rod will still work as it does today, but can be upgrade into three new tiers. Each tier allows for a greater chance of catching the most sought after fishes.
  • Introducing ~20 new fishes to be caught with various rarities across different regions. The current fish will still exist and be catchable.
  • The map has been divided into five different regions, with their own fish-species: Sand, Grass, Ice, Jungle and Cave.
  • In addition to the region specific fish species, there are also additional rare fish that can be caught across all regions.
  • Fishing on any tile in a specific region has a chance to catch a fish.
  • A shoal of fish has a chance to spawn on any water tile. Fishing on a shoal has a high chance of yielding a region fish.
  • A new fishermans backpack that allows for all fish you may catch to automatically be transferred to it.
  • A new bait can be attached to your fishing rod to further improve your chances on finding rare fish
Join this fishing teaser thread on our Discord and participate in the discussion regarding this update.

faloria-fishing.gif

faloria-cave-fishing.gif

I played this server for about 2 days, had a bit of fun on it, but your discord community (or from my personal experience) is pretty toxic lol… I suggested one thing on there and had like 11 people trash talk me cuz I made a simple suggestion so after that day I didn’t really bother to play anymore because it seemed like a fairly toxic community. I could be wrong about the community, but I just honestly never bothered coming back to the OT, but I hope it is going well for you!

had like 11 people trash talk me cuz I made a simple suggestion
that's entire playerbase considering owner is spoofing online list
it takes around 5 minutes or more to read previous msg'es to avoid servers like this (unless you like 'democracy' servers where owner does everything to keep them playing, not banning ppl for bots, not punish people for abusing bugs etc)

Last edited:
Well guys, from my point of view I can say, the community is very sarcastic, not toxic :p
Still highly recommend the server after 14 months of playing more or less actively, very good Rookgaard content, maybe someone will join me on it here? ;)
My current work - Guides - Faloria Wiki (https://wiki.faloria.online/Guides)

I do some work on wiki, maybe someone take a look on it and give it a try :) I'm Bully/Hannibal

In our upcoming update in refining and adding new professions to our game, fishing is first out to be presented!
The rework of fishing will bring the following changes:
  • You may now only catch fish on a given tile once every thirty minutes.
  • Introducing three new tiers of fishing rods. The old fishing rod will still work as it does today, but can be upgrade into three new tiers. Each tier allows for a greater chance of catching the most sought after fishes.
  • Introducing ~20 new fishes to be caught with various rarities across different regions. The current fish will still exist and be catchable.
  • The map has been divided into five different regions, with their own fish-species: Sand, Grass, Ice, Jungle and Cave.
  • In addition to the region specific fish species, there are also additional rare fish that can be caught across all regions.
  • Fishing on any tile in a specific region has a chance to catch a fish.
  • A shoal of fish has a chance to spawn on any water tile. Fishing on a shoal has a high chance of yielding a region fish.
  • A new fishermans backpack that allows for all fish you may catch to automatically be transferred to it.
  • A new bait can be attached to your fishing rod to further improve your chances on finding rare fish
Join this fishing teaser thread on our Discord and participate in the discussion regarding this update.

faloria-fishing.gif

faloria-cave-fishing.gif
soo u got any gold fish?

maybe pearl fishing?

Back