Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Zolutek

Reaction score
People seem to always forget in what time they live in. It's 2022 and not 2002...
I had a level 100 RP on Antica during this version and If I were to go back to Tibia 7.4 with current knowledge about game design, user-design and user-experience principles....not to mention that I'm a C++ programmer today....I would laugh at how bad the game was.

I like to say that there are no new players playing Tibia OT anyone. Everyone is a hardcore player following the min-max culture we live in, meaning that they will need resources such as various runes and the old system of standing around doing nothing but baking runes is really terrible in terms of game design and user-experience.

I played on Faloria during easter, it was the first OT I've played on for years and I liked it. The custom places fit the style of the older versions.

OP
OP
Amoaz

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Our current focus is to finish the content update of Kastah, but as it requires quite a lot of work and we know you guys are eager for some new content there will be a small content patch before the major update.
Some hints to what that might be can perhaps be seen in the teaser below as we continue to showcase Kastah!

teaser6.png
Explore new areas

teaser5.png
Pay tribute to the inhabitants of Kastah that has passed on to the afterlife

teaser7.png
Hunt new creatures

teaser8.png
Rent and decorate new houses in the city of Kastah

0x666

Solutions
Reaction score
Friendly reminder that this OT is completely corrupted.
Admin lies, helps his friends and spoofs the online count

People seem to always forget in what time they live in. It's 2022 and not 2002...
I had a level 100 RP on Antica during this version and If I were to go back to Tibia 7.4 with current knowledge about game design, user-design and user-experience principles....not to mention that I'm a C++ programmer today....I would laugh at how bad the game was.

I like to say that there are no new players playing Tibia OT anyone. Everyone is a hardcore player following the min-max culture we live in, meaning that they will need resources such as various runes and the old system of standing around doing nothing but baking runes is really terrible in terms of game design and user-experience.

I played on Faloria during easter, it was the first OT I've played on for years and I liked it. The custom places fit the style of the older versions.

And it is very likely that he wrote this comment himself, from a VPN.
He has been already caught shilling, just read the previous pages of the thread.

Not recommended!

Tampik

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
This game is dead and the server market with rl map 7.4 is full.

Rpg noob players have medivia and Tibiantis you can't make better server if you create the same style with more bad content it's immposible.

So you don't have players only fake online list.

Do you want to enter the server market 7.4 then go create a custom map from the very beginning make a good map , not any copy paste anything like others, add some content good for players pvp, i.e. some pvp enforced and fast exp rates because war players do not like boredom and exp on rotworms.

Look your fake online list some lvls 140 + on first day server:

Name Ronin
Sex Male
Level 146
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Crutono
Sex Male
Level 159
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Stick Figure
Sex Male
Level 139
Vocation Royal Paladin

These things remind me a bit of the content from Classicus from Ryan and he also liked to make similar eggs, take cocaine and eat pizza when people send sms shop donations.

OP
OP
Amoaz

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
This game is dead and the server market with rl map 7.4 is full.

Rpg noob players have medivia and Tibiantis you can't make better server if you create the same style with more bad content it's immposible.

So you don't have players only fake online list.

Do you want to enter the server market 7.4 then go create a custom map from the very beginning make a good map , not any copy paste anything like others, add some content good for players pvp, i.e. some pvp enforced and fast exp rates because war players do not like boredom and exp on rotworms.

Look your fake online list some lvls 140 + on first day server:

Name Ronin
Sex Male
Level 146
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Crutono
Sex Male
Level 159
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Stick Figure
Sex Male
Level 139
Vocation Royal Paladin

These things remind me a bit of the content from Classicus from Ryan and he also liked to make similar eggs, take cocaine and eat pizza when people send sms shop donations.
You do realize the server has been online for over three months?

unknown.png

Last edited:

zybbi

Reaction score

unknown.png
Your server have 4 online players, 20 makers and 50 spoof chars. so what are you talking about?

And this idiot admins bans for PK, what a losers, put no-pvp on this shit

OP
OP
Amoaz

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Your server have 4 online players, 20 makers and 50 spoof chars. so what are you talking about?

And this idiot admins bans for PK, what a losers, put no-pvp on this shit
You are still the only player to ever be banished for abusing rule 8a. Not once, but twice.

zybbi

Reaction score
You are still the only player to ever be banished for abusing rule 8a. Not once, but twice.

take it easy, you will soon get banned from otservlist for earning points online

change OT name from Faloria to Spooforia

ttt.png

41 players xD 2 active rest spoof.

Last edited:

Custom Enjoyer

Reaction score
I got fucked up by some lilla lullen with some fagot.
I remember them
I spent few hours to make pk char to kill random low lvls to make them quit from this shit ot because i was bored
Funny thing was i had 2 clients opened and those guys came on their alt noob low lvls (i saw what they tried to do with my runemaker) and they stood near my runemaker for 10 minutes, with skull to PRETEND they try to kill me. When i was finally bored i wrote what are they trying to do. They wrote "You are lucky, next time you won't be" XD
Few minutes later one of them went to dp and was online whole day standing near dp.
Second story
I tried to sell runes from my runemaker for the promotion on main.
I tried to sell it for over 1 hour, to receive a msg from a guy who told "I buy all of your bp's"
When i asked him what's the price for runes, he told the price, everything went good
But when i asked if we can make deal after 30 minutes, he agreed. Then proceed to afk the whole time, didn't respond to any msges
I played around 5-6 hours? msging him whole time, no reaction, no experience gained on the website
Propably some fake character just to make "rune market" feel alive when it's dead

Tampik

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
The guy explains lvl 150 and the lack of spoof that the server is 3 months old xD

I remember old servers Real ots or Valahalla where no one use makers because servers have soul points and people have problems to make lvl 100 at exp x2.

Besides, I remember the old edition of Faloria with exp x2 I had 50 + ED playing one character when people who played with me had lvls 70 + when use 5-10 mc runemakers.

Fire up a stream while playing on the x2 server, play with only one character and we'll see how long you will do lvl 100, maybe then you will understand how no sense have spoof servers.

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
But when i asked if we can make deal after 30 minutes, he agreed. Then proceed to afk the whole time, didn't respond to any msges
I played around 5-6 hours? msging him whole time, no reaction, no experience gained on the website
Propably some fake character just to make "rune market" feel alive when it's dead
for quite long time there was no idle kick + autoreconnect now its just auto reconnect and 30min idle kick? or even 1h also if u turn on faloria mobile app and u wont remove it ur character will be online forever due to auto reconnect

theres probably like ~10 ppl playing rpg maybe 20 all of them become really close friends with admin due to low population + ~10 random people log in play for few days/bot for few days and quitting rest is spoofed or mc sadly

zybbi

Reaction score
for quite long time there was no idle kick + autoreconnect now its just auto reconnect and 30min idle kick? or even 1h also if u turn on faloria mobile app and u wont remove it ur character will be online forever due to auto reconnect

theres probably like ~10 ppl playing rpg maybe 20 all of them become really close friends with admin due to low population + ~10 random people log in play for few days/bot for few days and quitting rest is spoofed or mc sadly

and that's the truth about this crap server ... and if you tell the truth, you get banned from GM. All those high tiers are GM buddies

and also a change of exori. for 2 months knight run and pounded exori for 120 mana. it recently changed from taking 50% of mana as already accumulated after 2-5kk

Elgrande

Reaction score
and that's the truth about this crap server ... and if you tell the truth, you get banned from GM. All those high tiers are GM buddies

and also a change of exori. for 2 months knight run and pounded exori for 120 mana. it recently changed from taking 50% of mana as already accumulated after 2-5kk
You have been playing 10h everyday since server start. Made like 7 chars,got banned for cave bot on one.
your the one who spent the most amount of hours on this server out of anyone. Still you never managed to get past lvl 80,and therefore think anyone who got past that is a "gm friend" . I made 2 lvl 100's in the past 2 months,and ive never even spoke to the GM

OP
OP
Amoaz

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
In anticipation of the Kastah update we are releasing some new content to interact with and explore!
The patch will happen on Sunday (22/5) at server save. Below is a list of changes that will be applied then:
  • New system to introduce skinning
  • Reworked miniboss system. Minibosses now have a chance to spawn instead of the ordinary creature, more details posted on web as we launch the update.
  • Reworked monsters loot system to better reflect 7.4. Creatures may now be slightly stronger when they carry armor items, faster when carrying speed items and will emit light when they carry items that has a light source.
  • Added three different skinning knifes
  • 65+ skinnable materials
  • 30+ creature products
  • New NPC "Kent" located in eastern part of Port Hope that deals with skinning
  • Two new quests for "Hunter" addons
  • Two new quests for "Knight" addons
  • Balanced the Warlock spawn in Edron
  • Added a level door at Ancient Temple (75+)
  • Added a level requirement at Giant Pythons (60+)
  • Ice Witch now spawns the new creatures "Frozen Ghost" and "Frozen Mummy" instead of Polar Bears
  • Several reported map bugs corrected
  • Container sizes will now be kept when relogging your character

outfitss.png

zybbi

Reaction score
In anticipation of the Kastah update we are releasing some new content to interact with and explore!
The patch will happen on Sunday (22/5) at server save. Below is a list of changes that will be applied then:
  • New system to introduce skinning
  • Reworked miniboss system. Minibosses now have a chance to spawn instead of the ordinary creature, more details posted on web as we launch the update.
  • Reworked monsters loot system to better reflect 7.4. Creatures may now be slightly stronger when they carry armor items, faster when carrying speed items and will emit light when they carry items that has a light source.
  • Added three different skinning knifes
  • 65+ skinnable materials
  • 30+ creature products
  • New NPC "Kent" located in eastern part of Port Hope that deals with skinning
  • Two new quests for "Hunter" addons
  • Two new quests for "Knight" addons
  • Balanced the Warlock spawn in Edron
  • Added a level door at Ancient Temple (75+)
  • Added a level requirement at Giant Pythons (60+)
  • Ice Witch now spawns the new creatures "Frozen Ghost" and "Frozen Mummy" instead of Polar Bears
  • Several reported map bugs corrected
  • Container sizes will now be kept when relogging your character

Wow nice, when no-pvp for all RPG losers? You banning for killing in pvp server. Hahahaha what a shit OT...