• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I will try it on sunday, I hope it will be good! Please keep higher exp in rook for all weekend since I will be away from home :D

2x mana/hp reg would be nice. 1x 7.4 reg is damn slow and just useless :)

we tired of mc to boost server numbers, everyone expect us to play 2-3 clients each to play their server
if you think mc is required to play, its a problem you need to fix

Please keep high xp rate in rook, or start summoning mobs if it becomes very crowded on launch

I will try it on sunday, I hope it will be good! Please keep higher exp in rook for all weekend since I will be away from home :D

2x mana/hp reg would be nice. 1x 7.4 reg is damn slow and just useless :)
The 10x exp for Rookgaard will be enabled until SS on Monday, so the full launch weekend

we tired of mc to boost server numbers, everyone expect us to play 2-3 clients each to play their server
1 MC per player is the most wanted opinion from our players. It is in no way a requirement nor an expectation from us. We've also added other ways to obtain runes in-game and will of course evaluate our decision once we can get some real data on it

Please keep high xp rate in rook, or start summoning mobs if it becomes very crowded on launch
There will be raids continuously spawning on Rookgaard through the night. Rookgaard is also expanded like the rest of the map so there are several new spots (and extended ones) for people to go explore and exp in, but we will of course keep an eye on it :)

Yeah it isnt a requirement but you basically have to use 1 MC else you will be falling behind hard.

If you host such a serious server with low rates, atleast try to make it something like Tibiantis. I dont see why hosters keep allowing MC's, not a single server that I know of succeeded with MC's being allowed.

Even listening to certain players is a huge no-no, would prefer for you to have your own vision about your server and setting concrete rules instead of asking players about it.

Regardless, its your server and wish you the best of luck :)

Man it's 1 MC allowed and slow regen so not rly a problem.

Yeah it isnt a requirement but you basically have to use 1 MC else you will be falling behind hard.

If you host such a serious server with low rates, atleast try to make it something like Tibiantis. I dont see why hosters keep allowing MC's, not a single server that I know of succeeded with MC's being allowed.

Even listening to certain players is a huge no-no, would prefer for you to have your own vision about your server and setting concrete rules instead of asking players about it.

Regardless, its your server and wish you the best of luck :)
Its good to sometimes remember that not everything plays competitively and "falling behind" is, at least not to me, something that reflects the mindset of more casual players.

We go our own route and do what we think is best for the server, and I completly agree with you on weighing in opinions from the outside should always be done with careful consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to express your opinion, its valuable for us :)

Three hours left until launch and almost 400 accounts created!
1644595379125.png

Want to have a chance on winning a €15 point package for the server? Tune into Twitch and watch one of our partners:

On todays server save the following items were corrected:

- Increased drop rate of food from some creatures
- Updated client shop, the redeem button should now be more visible for players who bought coins
- Updated task system, you can now see which tasks are available from in-game without upgrading to Golden Account
- Fixed some minor mapbugs
- Fixed a few NPC issues
- Fixed an issue with the Paypal IPN, now everyone should get their points delivered instantly

At server save today we've slightly adjusted the defense formula when using full block, as this turned out to be a bit overtuned.
In relation to this, we've also added a small buff to knights who has a slightly larger chance then other vocations to avoid some of the incoming damage.

The client itself looks good, but other than that there's not much here.

• Runes were infinite. Admins "fixed" this by restarting the server with no warning. People lost their lootbags, and some died due to respawn.
  • Loot rates are wrong.
  • Spells Formulas are wrong and the admins are referring people to the NEW tibia wiki when they point it out.
  • NPCs sell and buy incorrect items.
  • Information about the game itself is hidden behind golden account (All information is in their client wiki, some which cannot be accessed by free account).
  • Tasks are behind a paywall. Wanna get the good tasks? Buy a golden account and pay an additional 13 euros to unlock the 3rd slot.
  • People have 220 hp instead of 185 when they reach level 8.
  • Spears were breaking
  • Tile speed is wrong (snow makes you faster).
  • Incorrect Armor, Shielding and Damage formulas.

Etc, etc.

The client itself looks good, but other than that there's not much here.

• Runes were infinite. Admins "fixed" this by restarting the server with no warning. People lost their lootbags, and some died due to respawn.
  • Loot rates are wrong.
  • Spells Formulas are wrong and the admins are referring people to the NEW tibia wiki when they point it out.
  • NPCs sell and buy incorrect items.
  • Information about the game itself is hidden behind golden account (All information is in their client wiki, some which cannot be accessed by free account).
  • Tasks are behind a paywall. Wanna get the good tasks? Buy a golden account and pay an additional 13 euros to unlock the 3rd slot.
  • People have 220 hp instead of 185 when they reach level 8.
  • Spears were breaking
  • Tile speed is wrong (snow makes you faster).
  • Incorrect Armor, Shielding and Damage formulas.

Etc, etc.
Thanks for providing such good feedback with proofs of all our terrible and broken mechanics. Your insight on a server you obviously havnt even played yourself is so valueable to us.

• Runes were infinite. They were, for a very limited timeperiod and for users who were banned. Yes we restarted the server to deploy the fix, and yes some people lost a few gps in lootbags. Completly our mistake, but correct swiftly and abusers were punished.
  • Loot rates are wrong. Strong argument. Whats wrong, and why? All our monsters and their loot are based on the 7.7 CipSoft release.
  • Information on our wiki behind a paywall? No its not, anyone can access and read it. You would know this if you opened the client yourself.
  • Refering to NEW tibiawiki when showing how spells and forumlas work? Do you realize that Tibiawiki has information about every change made to the game? The link you saw refered to Exura Sio's change in the update on May 2005. Of course, you would realize this if you took the time to read it.
  • Tasks are behind a paywall. We offer 15 item and money tasks for Golden Account players. Thats 15 out of 68 available task that are free to everyone.
  • People have wrong HP. Thats just bullshit and anyone who makes a character and levels it to 8 can see that.
  • Spears has never had a problem on the live server. Are you starting to refer to BETA issues that were already fixed now just to have something to complain about?
  • Incorrect formulas. Deep comment about how our formulas are wrong from a guy that cant even open RME. Im sure you also reversed the released sources and got the formulas from the real cipsoft server.

• Runes were infinite. They were, for a very limited timeperiod and for users who were banned. Yes we restarted the server to deploy the fix, and yes some people lost a few gps in lootbags. Completly our mistake, but correct swiftly and abusers were punished.
why u are lying there? when theres VOD nobody got banned expect for two random people and even that isnt confirmed we were running with 10 people burning entire thais some of us went straight to cyclops/beholders spamming e fields on them

yeah most of us got ban but for frags rest x-logged

• Information on our wiki behind a paywall? No its not, anyone can access and read it. You would know this if you opened the client yourself.
i've tried to get some info on website after server start and both faloria systems and wiki didnt work now it seems to be fixed

Refering to NEW tibiawiki when showing how spells and forumlas work? Do you realize that Tibiawiki has information about every change made to the game? The link you saw refered to Exura Sio's change in the update on May 2005. Of course, you would realize this if you took the time to read it.

1644771072025.png
  • Tasks are behind a paywall. We offer 15 item and money tasks for Golden Account players. Thats 15 out of 68 available task that are free to everyone.

money tasks hidden behind a paywall isnt a good idea you wake up with a rook set on pacc start snake task finish it and u can buy two handed sword after couple of minutes vs killing trolls with battle hammer

Incorrect formulas. Deep comment about how our formulas are wrong from a guy that cant even open RME. Im sure you also reversed the released sources and got the formulas from the real cipsoft server.

dude just login on ur server get 8lvl 3mlv character cast adori gran then throw it on a rat you will realise whats wrong but if its not enough do it with lmm, fireball, gfb and then login on cipsoft 7.72 server and do the same

i've tried to get some info on website after server start and both faloria systems and wiki didnt work now it seems to be fixed
Yes, it was patched on first server save where you could not see which tasks were available for Golden Account without buying it. Website information was always there though, but did not explicitly tell you what the rewards were.

why u are lying there? when theres VOD nobody got banned expect for two random people and even that isnt confirmed we were running with 10 people burning entire thais some of us went straight to cyclops/beholders spamming e fields on them

yeah most of us got ban but for frags rest x-logged
I tried to watch this VOD that was linked but its not possible (removed or broken link). If you still got it, and there are people abusing it that were not punished, please send it to me and I will deal with it.

The spells page you refere to is not enabled on our website. We do not link to it anywhere and is only accessible when going to that specific URL manually. We will have a spells page available inside our client wiki very soon.

money tasks hidden behind a paywall isnt a good idea you wake up with a rook set on pacc start snake task finish it and u can buy two handed sword after couple of minutes vs killing trolls with battle hammer
Same as first post, it was fixed on first server save.

dude just login on ur server get 8lvl 3mlv character cast adori gran then throw it on a rat you will realise whats wrong but if its not enough do it with lmm, fireball, gfb and then login on cipsoft 7.72 server and do the same
Our formulas are tuned to 7.4 where they are heavily dependant on characters magiclevel, to demonstrate:

A level 10 with mlvl 5 will hit 4-8 with HMM
A level 20 with mlvl 10 will hit 14-28 with HMM
A level 20 with mlvl 15 will hit 20-40 with HMM

A level 100 with mlvl 50 will hit 70-140 with HMM (mage)
A level 100 with mlvl 7 will hit 44-90 with HMM (knight)
A level 100 with mlvl 20 will hit 52-106 (paladin)

If you have a more accurate formula or think this formula is wrong, Id like to hear more about it as we always strive towards improving our game.

I tried to watch this VOD that was linked but its not possible (removed or broken link). If you still got it, and there are people abusing it that were not punished, please send it to me and I will deal with it.
dude its me who didnt get punished for it including my entire viewer team xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

02:19:00

The spells page you refere to is not enabled on our website. We do not link to it anywhere and is only accessible when going to that specific URL manually. We will have a spells page available inside our client wiki very soon.
someone send me this on gamechat kekw

Our formulas are tuned to 7.4 where they are heavily dependant on characters magiclevel, to demonstrate:

A level 10 with mlvl 5 will hit 4-8 with HMM
A level 20 with mlvl 10 will hit 14-28 with HMM
A level 20 with mlvl 15 will hit 20-40 with HMM

A level 100 with mlvl 50 will hit 70-140 with HMM (mage)
A level 100 with mlvl 7 will hit 44-90 with HMM (knight)
A level 100 with mlvl 20 will hit 52-106 (paladin)

If you have a more accurate formula or think this formula is wrong, Id like to hear more about it as we always strive towards improving our game.

check then 7.72 cipsoft files theres something called "minimal damage" u need 100% spellpower (1 lvl = 2% mlv = 3%) to hit breakpoint

dude its me who didnt get punished for it including my entire viewer team xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yea I watched that, and your character was banned the same night. I just rewatched it and noticed two new names that had not been given a ban (but havnt either played since launch) but are now banished for the abuse. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

check then 7.72 cipsoft files theres something called "minimal damage" u need 100% spellpower (1 lvl = 2% mlv = 3%) to hit breakpoint
This is based on 7.4 and I am not sure the same formula applies here, but again, I am happy to look into it if you can provide a source for it

Yea I watched that, and your character was banned the same night. I just rewatched it and noticed two new names that had not been given a ban (but havnt either played since launch) but are now banished for the abuse. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

This is based on 7.4 and I am not sure the same formula applies here, but again, I am happy to look into it if you can provide a source for it
yeah i got banned for... taking 6 frags even before this ban u claimed that every abuser got banned which is hilarious

then look for any oldschool cam from 7.4 tibia (can be on youtube) where 10-20lvls pk and u will see them doing around 5 times more dmg with hmms than similar character on ur server

yeah i got banned for... taking 6 frags even before this ban u claimed that every abuser got banned which is hilarious

then look for any oldschool cam from 7.4 tibia (can be on youtube) where 10-20lvls pk and u will see them doing around 5 times more dmg with hmms than similar character on ur server
So spell formulas seems to be a hot topic as everyone played 7.7 servers and think its the same. Here's a couple of videos from 7.3/7.4 with our min/max formula below them.

Level 20 with magic 30
With our formula:
- HMM 26-52 (pve)
- GFB 46-84 (pve)

Level 67 magic 62
With our formula:
- HMM 64-128 (pve)
- GFB 112-208 (pve)

Level 29 mlvl 34
With our formula:
- HMM 32-64 (pve) - PVP 16-32
- SD 208-272 (pve) - PVP 104-136