• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Shit OTS:
  • no pvp (GM's take bans for PK xDxDxD)
  • friends GM (this first MS - Jackson he make from 50 to 63mlvl in 1 day its worth somethink 2kk on lvl 100 its not possible to get it on x2 exp)
  • so much laggy - black border when you run, frezz and died xD)
Thanks Slip for once again showing that you cannot behave like an adult. You had plenty of oppertunities to not get banned but decided to break our rules over and over. Perhaps you should read them again?

8a - Intentionally destroying server population with a destrutive behaviour may be punished if the only purpose of such behaviour is to ruin server morale.

1649402132005.png
1649402147706.png

You get "black borders" in client if your connection is bad to the server, as it cannot get the data. But I guess its easier to blame us for it even though this was explained in detail to you.

Last edited:
Content teaser
Welcome to Kastah, an ancient volcanic island in the outskirts of Faloria.

Its inhabitants, the Kastari, are a though but rather quiet people. They have mastered the skills of survival on bare minimum in the rough climate and spend most of their time studying the large volcano.
Despite the town being annihilated twice by lava floods, the Kastari kept coming back to rebuild, improving their town with each iteration. Now it's decades ago since the last eruption and daily life in Kastah has seen great improvements since the harbor could open up once again.

teaser1.png

But even if daily life can seem ordinary, the elders of Kastah know that it's a matter of time before the volcano will erupt once more. The ancient scrolls tell a story of dark creatures that has settled on the island and a strange magic that affects objects that are caught in the volcanoes lava floods. Rumor has it that the only way to calm the volcano is to banish the demons from the island, but anyone who tried has mysteriously disappeared...

Content teaser
Welcome to Kastah, an ancient volcanic island in the outskirts of Faloria.

Its inhabitants, the Kastari, are a though but rather quiet people. They have mastered the skills of survival on bare minimum in the rough climate and spend most of their time studying the large volcano.
Despite the town being annihilated twice by lava floods, the Kastari kept coming back to rebuild, improving their town with each iteration. Now it's decades ago since the last eruption and daily life in Kastah has seen great improvements since the harbor could open up once again.

teaser1.png

But even if daily life can seem ordinary, the elders of Kastah know that it's a matter of time before the volcano will erupt once more. The ancient scrolls tell a story of dark creatures that has settled on the island and a strange magic that affects objects that are caught in the volcanoes lava floods. Rumor has it that the only way to calm the volcano is to banish the demons from the island, but anyone who tried has mysteriously disappeared...
This looks nice man ^^, like the story behind it as well!

Will this be inviting to low levels/mid levels or just a high level place?

This looks nice man ^^, like the story behind it as well!

Will this be inviting to low levels/mid levels or just a high level place?
The area will be available for all level-ranges, some more teasers are coming up shortly :)

Hey! the player base is quite low is it possible to buy runes on your server?
Runes cannot be bought at NPCs. There are however minibosses randomly spawning around the map which carry runes with them. And despite the small community, there are still people regularly selling runes in Trade :)

Easter Event
Between 14th and 21th of April, Faloria will host an easter event. Help the Easter Bunny by collecting his eggs and gain rewards!

easterevent5.png

One of our community members made a movie for one of the custom quests on Faloria.
Wonder what type of quests you may come across here? Check this out!
Warning: Spoilers

logged in after a month as challenge to get rid of some ghost characters and found something nice

12 and 14lvl chilling after 30lvl demona gate

but i guess there will be random 3 post otland account claiming these chars belong to him right? @Amoaz

by me i rly enjoy the server, a lot so explore in mean time, if u looking for a not too much customize 7.4 server then thats it!
if any1 need some kind of advise always feel free to msg me Sadistic Hannibal :)

i trust Amoaz they dont close it down coz of bad comments anywhere, you doing great job ;)

logged in after a month as challenge to get rid of some ghost characters and found something nice

12 and 14lvl chilling after 30lvl demona gate

but i guess there will be random 3 post otland account claiming these chars belong to him right? @Amoaz
Thanks for reporting it, one of the gates was walkable for anyone. This was also corrected on four other doors that we had missed when correcting a bug related to door movements.
Both character were banned for Bug Abuse and the issue is fixed on SS today.

you say that there is no spoof, you are a hypocrite, you know that the goal on a demon (you can change it in the map editor and even a 5-year-old can do it, you know it).I propose to add trainers and a bot in the phone client and on the website.Then everyone will have an easier game.

Thanks for reporting it, one of the gates was walkable for anyone. This was also corrected on four other doors that we had missed when correcting a bug related to door movements.
Both character were banned for Bug Abuse and the issue is fixed on SS today.
Oh typical it was a bug xD

No it was you randomly teleporting around map without any clue

1. Who the fuck would place such characters (even if he somehow "break" into demona below 30lvl?) It req from them 20min walking and getting rid of couple of mino mages, mino archers, orc berserkers, hunters and cyclops xD
2. These characters standing literally next to normal demona way it is not possible to miss them even if u use rope char also they standing literally next to place u find them (its like 30seconds to get em since u first see them)
3. They had 4 bp of blanks each on a fucking demona 20min from city where u have to clear strong mobs to get there xDDD 12 lvl druid and 14lvl paladin hmm maker xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do you guys remember "Pewarn" character pretending to be real player (somebody made account on otland to prove it) Well this character have been inactive since 20 march it is quite funny story

I've tried to kill this character again sadly he had gfbs and was prepared to slaughter my poor empty 15 paladin as expected "somebody" decided to watch this character carefully as it was used as example

So i've decided to check how long this character will be online without even touching it and see if it progress in magic level during 4 days this character was online out of dp for atleast 20 hours sadly it didnt progress from magic level 23 to magic level 24 even tho it should take him ~4h so i asked one of my friends to check how many spells and how often this character cast (or if he does any) it wasnt hard to hide as gm decided to stand and chill next to kazordoon depot so ~20lvl standing inside kazo dp with other ip/machine and no connection to me shouldnt be suspicious

After 6 hours pewarn made 8 gfbs and logged out FOREVER that was end of one month journey for poor 13 druid on faloria xDD as expect from example character

During these 4 days gm made a mistake and actually posted something on game chat from one of these characters
1650119428344.png
and... he forgot that he put special position for these characters (i guess to remove anti idle completly? as these characters get kicked out only during server save)

support list back then
1650119496937.png
and support list now
1650119515214.png

but its probably another bug or my fake ofc we believe you amoaz

BONUS

Place used by gm to hide on example character
1650119601563.png
Yes he decided to trap himself with npc

Last edited:
Oh typical it was a bug xD

No it was you randomly teleporting around map without any clue

1. Who the fuck would place such characters (even if he somehow "break" into demona below 30lvl?) It req from them 20min walking and getting rid of couple of mino mages, mino archers, orc berserkers, hunters and cyclops xD
2. These characters standing literally next to normal demona way it is not possible to miss them even if u use rope char also they standing literally next to place u find them (its like 30seconds to get em since u first see them)
3. They had 4 bp of blanks each on a fucking demona 20min from city where u have to clear strong mobs to get there xDDD 12 lvl druid and 14lvl paladin hmm maker xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do you guys remember "Pewarn" character pretending to be real player (somebody made account on otland to prove it) Well this character have been inactive since 20 march it is quite funny story

I've tried to kill this character again sadly he had gfbs and was prepared to slaughter my poor empty 15 paladin as expected "somebody" decided to watch this character carefully as it was used as example

So i've decided to check how long this character will be online without even touching it and see if it progress in magic level during 4 days this character was online out of dp for atleast 20 hours sadly it didnt progress from magic level 23 to magic level 24 even tho it should take him ~4h so i asked one of my friends to check how many spells and how often this character cast (or if he does any) it wasnt hard to hide as gm decided to stand and chill next to kazordoon depot so ~20lvl standing inside kazo dp with other ip/machine and no connection to me shouldnt be suspicious

After 6 hours pewarn made 8 gfbs and logged out FOREVER that was end of one month journey for poor 13 druid on faloria xDD as expect from example character

During these 4 days gm made a mistake and actually posted something on game chat from one of these characters
View attachment 67073
and... he forgot that he put special position for these characters (i guess to remove anti idle completly? as these characters get kicked out only during server save)

support list back then
View attachment 67076
and support list now
View attachment 67077

but its probably another bug or my fake ofc we believe you amoaz

BONUS

Place used by gm to hide on example character
View attachment 67078
Yes he decided to trap himself with npc
dread him, run from him, profesorek still arrives and exposes bad owners one by one!

1650120957695.gif

@Amoaz ,I love the website! refreshing to see some effort going into the web (grown so bored of the tibiacom layouts).
+ Responsiveness == professionality. Looks very clean! Gl on your dev journey.

Amoaz maybe training monk add (24 h skill and dont kill) more spoof ;)

Add train monk and bot client ( looks like another server ) good plan more spoof

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-17-17-45-43-794_com.otclientv8.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-17-17-45-43-794_com.otclientv8.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel this server has not received the amount of positive attention it deserves, to me it really is the perfect nostalgic 7.4 server. It has the challenging feel of 7.4 with only difference of 2x exp, which I like because now we're old having to adult and shit, and unfortunately can't play Tibia 24/7.

Also some new quests and areas and things to do, which I like because nostalgia aside you also want new adventures. Anyway, I'm Lilla Lullen ingame and have saved noob EQ to give to people starting, send me a msg if you want some :) there's a nice community that I feel is growing, I'm giving away p-set many times a day atm.

Some random pics from my journey:

bansheecropped.png

lvl100cropped.png

hydra.png

I said that the hideous green outfit would bring luck and make us loot boh.

It didn't work

Some more teasers from our upcoming content update, the city of Kastah!

tomb-teaser2.png tomb-teaser1.png
Beneath the Kastah graveyard you may find the catacombs, filled with remains of those who passed on to the afterlife.

cave-teaser2.png cave-teaser1.png
The Kastah sewers provides the city with essential water, however troublemakers has recently caused a lot of issues for the city workers.

People seem to always forget in what time they live in. It's 2022 and not 2002...
I had a level 100 RP on Antica during this version and If I were to go back to Tibia 7.4 with current knowledge about game design, user-design and user-experience principles....not to mention that I'm a C++ programmer today....I would laugh at how bad the game was.

I like to say that there are no new players playing Tibia OT anyone. Everyone is a hardcore player following the min-max culture we live in, meaning that they will need resources such as various runes and the old system of standing around doing nothing but baking runes is really terrible in terms of game design and user-experience.

I played on Faloria during easter, it was the first OT I've played on for years and I liked it. The custom places fit the style of the older versions.

Our current focus is to finish the content update of Kastah, but as it requires quite a lot of work and we know you guys are eager for some new content there will be a small content patch before the major update.
Some hints to what that might be can perhaps be seen in the teaser below as we continue to showcase Kastah!

teaser6.png
Explore new areas

teaser5.png
Pay tribute to the inhabitants of Kastah that has passed on to the afterlife

teaser7.png
Hunt new creatures

teaser8.png
Rent and decorate new houses in the city of Kastah

Back