• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Friendly reminder that this OT is completely corrupted.
Admin lies, helps his friends and spoofs the online count

People seem to always forget in what time they live in. It's 2022 and not 2002...
I had a level 100 RP on Antica during this version and If I were to go back to Tibia 7.4 with current knowledge about game design, user-design and user-experience principles....not to mention that I'm a C++ programmer today....I would laugh at how bad the game was.

I like to say that there are no new players playing Tibia OT anyone. Everyone is a hardcore player following the min-max culture we live in, meaning that they will need resources such as various runes and the old system of standing around doing nothing but baking runes is really terrible in terms of game design and user-experience.

I played on Faloria during easter, it was the first OT I've played on for years and I liked it. The custom places fit the style of the older versions.

And it is very likely that he wrote this comment himself, from a VPN.
He has been already caught shilling, just read the previous pages of the thread.

Not recommended!

This game is dead and the server market with rl map 7.4 is full.

Rpg noob players have medivia and Tibiantis you can't make better server if you create the same style with more bad content it's immposible.

So you don't have players only fake online list.

Do you want to enter the server market 7.4 then go create a custom map from the very beginning make a good map , not any copy paste anything like others, add some content good for players pvp, i.e. some pvp enforced and fast exp rates because war players do not like boredom and exp on rotworms.

Look your fake online list some lvls 140 + on first day server:

Name Ronin
Sex Male
Level 146
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Crutono
Sex Male
Level 159
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Stick Figure
Sex Male
Level 139
Vocation Royal Paladin

These things remind me a bit of the content from Classicus from Ryan and he also liked to make similar eggs, take cocaine and eat pizza when people send sms shop donations.

This game is dead and the server market with rl map 7.4 is full.

Rpg noob players have medivia and Tibiantis you can't make better server if you create the same style with more bad content it's immposible.

So you don't have players only fake online list.

Do you want to enter the server market 7.4 then go create a custom map from the very beginning make a good map , not any copy paste anything like others, add some content good for players pvp, i.e. some pvp enforced and fast exp rates because war players do not like boredom and exp on rotworms.

Look your fake online list some lvls 140 + on first day server:

Name Ronin
Sex Male
Level 146
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Crutono
Sex Male
Level 159
Vocation Elite Knight

Name Stick Figure
Sex Male
Level 139
Vocation Royal Paladin

These things remind me a bit of the content from Classicus from Ryan and he also liked to make similar eggs, take cocaine and eat pizza when people send sms shop donations.
You do realize the server has been online for over three months?

unknown.png

Last edited:
Your server have 4 online players, 20 makers and 50 spoof chars. so what are you talking about?

And this idiot admins bans for PK, what a losers, put no-pvp on this shit
You are still the only player to ever be banished for abusing rule 8a. Not once, but twice.

I got fucked up by some lilla lullen with some fagot.
I remember them
I spent few hours to make pk char to kill random low lvls to make them quit from this shit ot because i was bored
Funny thing was i had 2 clients opened and those guys came on their alt noob low lvls (i saw what they tried to do with my runemaker) and they stood near my runemaker for 10 minutes, with skull to PRETEND they try to kill me. When i was finally bored i wrote what are they trying to do. They wrote "You are lucky, next time you won't be" XD
Few minutes later one of them went to dp and was online whole day standing near dp.
Second story
I tried to sell runes from my runemaker for the promotion on main.
I tried to sell it for over 1 hour, to receive a msg from a guy who told "I buy all of your bp's"
When i asked him what's the price for runes, he told the price, everything went good
But when i asked if we can make deal after 30 minutes, he agreed. Then proceed to afk the whole time, didn't respond to any msges
I played around 5-6 hours? msging him whole time, no reaction, no experience gained on the website
Propably some fake character just to make "rune market" feel alive when it's dead

You do realize the server has been online for over three months?
The guy explains lvl 150 and the lack of spoof that the server is 3 months old xD

I remember old servers Real ots or Valahalla where no one use makers because servers have soul points and people have problems to make lvl 100 at exp x2.

Besides, I remember the old edition of Faloria with exp x2 I had 50 + ED playing one character when people who played with me had lvls 70 + when use 5-10 mc runemakers.

Fire up a stream while playing on the x2 server, play with only one character and we'll see how long you will do lvl 100, maybe then you will understand how no sense have spoof servers.

But when i asked if we can make deal after 30 minutes, he agreed. Then proceed to afk the whole time, didn't respond to any msges
I played around 5-6 hours? msging him whole time, no reaction, no experience gained on the website
Propably some fake character just to make "rune market" feel alive when it's dead
for quite long time there was no idle kick + autoreconnect now its just auto reconnect and 30min idle kick? or even 1h also if u turn on faloria mobile app and u wont remove it ur character will be online forever due to auto reconnect

theres probably like ~10 ppl playing rpg maybe 20 all of them become really close friends with admin due to low population + ~10 random people log in play for few days/bot for few days and quitting rest is spoofed or mc sadly

and that's the truth about this crap server ... and if you tell the truth, you get banned from GM. All those high tiers are GM buddies

and also a change of exori. for 2 months knight run and pounded exori for 120 mana. it recently changed from taking 50% of mana as already accumulated after 2-5kk
You have been playing 10h everyday since server start. Made like 7 chars,got banned for cave bot on one.
your the one who spent the most amount of hours on this server out of anyone. Still you never managed to get past lvl 80,and therefore think anyone who got past that is a "gm friend" . I made 2 lvl 100's in the past 2 months,and ive never even spoke to the GM

In anticipation of the Kastah update we are releasing some new content to interact with and explore!
The patch will happen on Sunday (22/5) at server save. Below is a list of changes that will be applied then:
  • New system to introduce skinning
  • Reworked miniboss system. Minibosses now have a chance to spawn instead of the ordinary creature, more details posted on web as we launch the update.
  • Reworked monsters loot system to better reflect 7.4. Creatures may now be slightly stronger when they carry armor items, faster when carrying speed items and will emit light when they carry items that has a light source.
  • Added three different skinning knifes
  • 65+ skinnable materials
  • 30+ creature products
  • New NPC "Kent" located in eastern part of Port Hope that deals with skinning
  • Two new quests for "Hunter" addons
  • Two new quests for "Knight" addons
  • Balanced the Warlock spawn in Edron
  • Added a level door at Ancient Temple (75+)
  • Added a level requirement at Giant Pythons (60+)
  • Ice Witch now spawns the new creatures "Frozen Ghost" and "Frozen Mummy" instead of Polar Bears
  • Several reported map bugs corrected
  • Container sizes will now be kept when relogging your character

outfitss.png

Hahaha, and what now.
Lilla Lullen it is bowt - Owner Faloria

in 2 days ago this house is owner Lilla Lullen
now:
It belongs to house 'Wood Avenue 7'. GM Bowt owns this house. 14:39 You see an open door.

CORUPPTED SHIT !!!

EDIT 29.05.2022 BOWT REMOVE HIMSELF FROM THIS HOUSE, ITS CORUPPTED SERVER SO MUCH
The house got bugged on a server save and was moved to Bowt to prevent someone else from buying it as Lilla Lullen could not login. It is now transfered back to the rightful owner. 100% corrupt for taking care of our players :)

You guard the house for all players?
If we cause a problem that effects a player we take responsibility for it and do our best to make sure the effect on the player is minimal. And yes, we would do the same to any other player.

A few pictures from the community taken over the last weeks.

unknown.png
882c090a1fa3d523f70f75559990bf77-jpg.jpg

faloria-image.png

I read through every page on here before I made an account and started playing. I have to admit there were enough warnings signs that I probably should have avoided this server... That is in fact correct. I watched my brother get PK'd by a tutor over "I thought you were someone else" Its absolutely incredible to watch him land EVERY SINGLE SD and claim, "Im drunk, I'm just that good". Server has a lot of potential but I would avoid it at this rate. Claims of staff and players working together shows. If you really want this experience pick up Medivia, at least it has a player base left.

Gratz Faloria team, you get my first post.

Last edited:
yeah, medivia (tho kinda p2w now) and tibiantis are actually good old school low rate servers. This serv is just a big scam.
Old medivia was a better server than Tibiantis in terms of pay2win , because price premium were smaller in game.

Generally all these 3 servers are damn pay to win and have bad frags system style like servers non pvp no worth to play if play for pvp.

I have never bought premium on such servers, and I have always had it for free.

I remember on Tibiantis i go with friend pk on dwarfs kill rich sweden player and loot 2 piggy premium for free. On Tibianic or medivia buying for small price in game.

I didn't play Faloria on this edition, but on another edition you could use spells without buying premium and play for free, so out of these 3 servers it was definitely pay2win the least.

If someone wants to play to do quests, I recommend Tibiantis, and if someone wants to play for pvp, none of these servers is worth the game because the frags system is pointless and they are strongly pay2win.

A few pictures from the community taken over the last weeks.

unknown.png
882c090a1fa3d523f70f75559990bf77-jpg.jpg

View attachment 68308

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NameGrinchy On Rook
SexMale
Level9
VocationNo vocation
Last Login01 June 2022
ResidenceRookgaard
StatusOffline
Created08 April 2022

Death List
31 May 2022 (10:02)Killed at level 10 by Troll (soloed)
16 April 2022 (08:37)Killed at level 9 by Snake (soloed)
10 April 2022 (23:42)Killed at level 8 by Snake (soloed)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
NO PLEASE IT IS TOO MUCH BRO PLEASE 1 MINUTES OF NON STOP LAUGHING I CAN'T STAND THIS XDDDDDDDD
THIS TAKES US TO NEXT LEVEL OF ADVANCEMENT SPOOF CHARACTERS HAHA
edit help me i am still laughing after 4 minutes

Old medivia was a better server than Tibiantis in terms of pay2win , because price premium were smaller in game.

Generally all these 3 servers are damn pay to win and have bad frags system style like servers non pvp no worth to play if play for pvp.

I have never bought premium on such servers, and I have always had it for free.

I remember on Tibiantis i go with friend pk on dwarfs kill rich sweden player and loot 2 piggy premium for free. On Tibianic or medivia buying for small price in game.

I didn't play Faloria on this edition, but on another edition you could use spells without buying premium and play for free, so out of these 3 servers it was definitely pay2win the least.

If someone wants to play to do quests, I recommend Tibiantis, and if someone wants to play for pvp, none of these servers is worth the game because the frags system is pointless and they are strongly pay2win.
We have free premium for all our players and no pay-to-win items in shop. Last Faloria server was in 2014, a lot has changed since then. Feel free to check it out yourself :)

unknown.png

Online for four months in a few days, regular updates and patches with an active staff. If you dont like it, there are plenty of alternatives.

Last edited:
We have free premium for all our players and no pay-to-win items in shop. Last Faloria server was in 2014, a lot has changed since then. Feel free to check it out yourself :)

unknown.png

Online for four months in a few days, regular updates and patches with an active staff. If you dont like it, there are plenty of alternatives.
Maybe there is nothing terrible in the sms store , this is not the main problem with the server.

The problem is today's gamers who are always cheating.

Low exp servers only make this problem worse, because low exp servers are impossible to play without hacking. It is impossible, it would be too time consuming.

You would have to play with a magic character 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and if there is only one character in the frame, we won't achieve the same effect as players playing with mc boting.

Because if players cheat by doing too much
cash advantage in the game

We would have to multiply our game time by all the days and the number of multiclients of our opponents to see the scale of this imbalance in the game.

That's why people created ots servers and could compete with cipsoft that this game in their hunting ground is free without cheating, it was just unplayable and too poorly balanced in pvp, and you and other server developers are going backwards in making just such nonsensical servers.

It's as if man invented fire and still wanted to eat raw meat, it doesn't make sense.

people allways spaam corrupt corrupt and apparently cant screenshot any of the corrupt shit :D
Who cares if he or a friend create some screenshots to promote their game. the rest looked legit. Never played the server but seeing 7 pages of morons flaming without actual hand on proof is insane.

Back