• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Faloria | Server started [11th Feb - 2022]

Server Website/AAC
https://faloria.online
Server Address
faloria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Killed 150 trolls. Not one single meat. Most creatures do not drop food. Surprise surprise, you can buy food in the store for real money. It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution. I wonder what else is being monetized this way. Perhaps you should limit storage and sell scrolls to increase it. Also food can't fill you up more than 15 minutes apparently.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Killed 3 deer, one had meat!

Yeah that don't seem right.

Also, the food in the store makes you full for like 16 hours. I bought some, had a weight on a hotkey to cast a rune spell.
Perfect during nights, or at work. All I needed to do was manually eat once every 16 hours. This didn't violate any of the rules when I played, which I see have been changed.

Tbh, regarding food. It's a mystery to me that not more OTs create / rework the food system. It's IQ 50 bad.

Yeah that don't seem right.

Also, the food in the store makes you full for like 16 hours. I bought some, had a weight on a hotkey to cast a rune spell.
Perfect during nights, or at work. All I needed to do was manually eat once every 16 hours. This didn't violate any of the rules when I played, which I see have been changed.

Tbh, regarding food. It's a mystery to me that not more OTs create / rework the food system. It's IQ 50 bad.
"It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution." The shop items sold for real money is what I was referring to when I said that.

Unless you mean the store that sells food for gold? In which case, I need to look into it more.

"It's the classic create a problem and sell the solution." The shop items sold for real money is what I was referring to when I said that.

Unless you mean the store that sells food for gold? In which case, I need to look into it more.

I understand what you meant. Yeah, I was refering to the shop where buy stuff for real money, Faloria coins.

Grab a fishing rod and start fishing :D Later, everyone buy those stupid brown mushrooms anyway.

This server is really cool and I love the new hunting places/quests. Old-School Medivia vibes. Keep going!

This server is effectively a time waster which pushes pay to win mechanics and creates rules in order to force players to spend money.
Apparently place a heavy object on your key is macro, holding the key with your finger is macro. The response is always the same with people in here. Just pay money or work so you can afford the coins in game that people paid with money. It's a good system to earn money, I'll tell you that. Reduced regen rates, reduce food drop, lock food fulfillment to 15 minutes, etc. A good idea if someone is looking for an AFK Phone app.

The server itself depends on the people who talk with each other but aside from being a community simulator, it seems to fail at the game play part. You will probably spend about 10-15% of your stay at this server on gameplay while 85-90% of the time afk clicking. I encourage people to play it themselves and see if you like it. I personally do not.

This server is not 7.4 as much as it is Tibia 1998 except there is no wonder.

I give the server a 3/10. 3 points because I have yet to find a bug aside from a wolf one shotting an afk guy and the server looks professional enough to give a false sense of professionalism.

Attachments

• cant place a jar.PNG
    cant place a jar.PNG
    348.7 KB · Views: 47 · VirusTotal
You can now read the final two chapters of the upcoming Kastah update: The Catacombs and The End.
More news from the update will get posted to our site as we progress.

Read the full teaser here: Kastah Teaser
theend2.pngcatacoombs2.png

Kastah Update
In 15 hours Kastah is released. Below is a showcase of some of the items and creatures you may encounter on this demonic island.

See you on Faloria

1662833164178.png

Second team to complete the Kastah Quest recorded it.
Want to see what kind of content Kastah holds? Check out this video!

Tonight another team is going for one of the new quests in Kastah.
You can watch Shady stream it here:

Last edited:
Halloween Event
Between October the 28th and November the 6th Faloria will enable the Halloween event! During this time, monsters on Faloria (mainland & Rookgaard) will drop Halloween tokens which can be used to purchase unique and fun items to get into a festive mood! On October the 31st at 21.00 CEST the Haunted Pumpkin will invade our world. Slay it with your friends and reap the rewards!

Happy Halloween!

1666638882380.png

Halloween event is now LIVE!
All creatures on Faloria will now have a chance to drop "Halloween Tokens".
Depending on the monsters difficulty, more or less tokens may drop.
These tokens can then be taken to "Pomperipossa" in either Rookgaard or Thais to change for items only obtainable during the Halloween event.
The shop has also been updated with some new spooky tiles that will only be available for Halloween as well, and the coffin bed has been put on sale during this time.

Happy Halloween!
More information and items obtainable can be seen our our Wikipedia: Halloween Event - Faloria Wiki (https://wiki.faloria.online/Halloween_Event)

halloween.gif

Christmas and New Year on Faloria

Between server save on December 18th and January 6th Faloria will enable the Christmas and New Year event.
During this time, the rude Grinch and his friends are invading the major towns on Faloria, trying to steal all the shiny holiday presents!
  • Slay the invaders and collect stolen presents that can be delivered to Santa's Helper in Vega in exchange for Christmas Tokens.
  • Exchange tokens for special Christmas items only available during this time from Santa's Helper
  • Obtain Christmas-unique tiles and chests from the Faloria shop
  • Claim a holiday gift from Santa Claus located in the tavern of Thais
  • Buy and celebrate the new year with fireworks and party hats from George Weasley. He will set up shop on December 26th in Thais.
  • Obtain and wear two new addons and one new outfit

Christmass_update.gif

A full changelog for additional fixes that are released with this winter update will be posted to Discord channel as we release the update.​

@Amoaz There is like 10 people playing here and 5 of them are complaining about the pay 2 win. Any chance you could restart the server and attract new players and remove the pay 2 win?

@Amoaz There is like 10 people playing here and 5 of them are complaining about the pay 2 win. Any chance you could restart the server and attract new players and remove the pay 2 win?
I hope so too it's a nice server besides the P2W :d A reebot would be rly nice

Back