• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] [Inferna] [High EXP] [Custom RealMap] [PVP-Enforced] Start: 27-12-2022 18.00 CEST🎅

Server Website/AAC
https://inferna.online/
Server Address
inferna.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yepp, best is put 10x exp as end stage and adjust if people gain insane levels. But since PVP enf and you can take many unjust.. none will be able to exp longer than 1 h ( if they don't sit during nights) let them..
As far as I remember the UE was weaker on waropolis also, you needed UE + SD to kill someone.

Yepp, best is put 10x exp as end stage and adjust if people gain insane levels. But since PVP enf and you can take many unjust.. none will be able to exp longer than 1 h ( if they don't sit during nights) let them..
As far as I remember the UE was weaker on waropolis also, you needed UE + SD to kill someone.
yeah 10x exp as end stage sounds pretty nice since its pvp enfo hardcore. demona shortcut sounds juicy aswell xD

Hello Everyone
some changes were made today 221226

Old:
Rates Experience
From 1 To 20- x50
From 21 To 40- x25
From 41 To 60- x15
From 61 To 80- x10
From 81 To 100- x5
From 101 To 150- x3
From 151+ - x2

New:
Rates Experience
From 1 To 20- x100
From 21 To 40- x75
From 41 To 60- x50
From 61 To 80- x25
From 81 To 100- x20
From 101 To 150- x15
From 151+ - x5

Thank you for listening, Let's try this. I still think 10x from 100 is good enough. If not 10x from 120, there is a big difference
If no Demona shortcut it will be some retard sitting there and hiding forever

No server did this so far, the higher level druid the stronger paralyze would be cool

Last edited:
I would be careful with free unjust tho, though implanting a "revengeskull" visible for everyone when you kill someone is recommended. Can't remember how it worked on Waropolis. But if someone gains level 150 and then run to kill every single lvl 20-50 is not the best. ^^
Either way, I am excited for the server

Warmode
Use !warmode to active and de-active. Once a player enters into war mode they cannot leave for 24 hours.
Players who kill other players in War Mode do not receive unjustified frags. Kill an unaggressive player in Warmode when your war mode is de-active, and it will activate.
Just saw this on Waropolis homepage, kind of a nice idea. ^.^

Red Skull=4 Kills in 24 hours.
PK Ban=7 Kills in 24 hours.
Use !warmode to war without taking redskul

Last edited:
Me and my friend are gonna PG on this server like the good old days! We need a team though, any swedes out there to Bring out justice on ppl? =) DM me please, or contact me on any plattform my name is Oskar Hemby and I usually go by Hero Ogge or The Epic Metal Man

I dont know why you listen ond and his team that quit after first lost battle
I will still play the server. Shop is available?
They play as interesting as Youmirin glues fragments of the film.

They beat me in 20 people, he cut took the last piece of action when I jumped into the sewer with 0 mana, 0 uh rune and 2 rune paralyze on me, he shot sd + ue when i cant uh , becasue have 0 rune and he add this action to movie xD

Even can see how slow I move because I barely jumped into the sewer I used 2 mana fluids to renew haste because I ran out and he put sd + ue when i have 0 mana and 0 uh rune to use...

They play as interesting as Youmirin glues fragments of the film.

They beat me in 20 people, he cut took the last piece of action when I jumped into the sewer with 0 mana, 0 uh rune and 2 rune paralyze on me, he shot sd + ue when i cant uh , becasue have 0 rune and he add this action to movie xD

Even can see how slow I move because I barely jumped into the sewer I used 2 mana fluids to renew haste because I ran out and he put sd + ue when i have 0 mana and 0 uh rune to use...
I know, they just gather the biggest team on server and fight 20vs 1. As soon as they meet a real team they get away and cry becouse rates, loot, or whatever. I dont know why people listen to them becouse they will be the first quitting, and i tell you this 1 day before server start but its gonna be true :)

I know, they just gather the biggest team on server and fight 20vs 1. As soon as they meet a real team they get away and cry becouse rates, loot, or whatever. I dont know why people listen to them becouse they will be the first quitting, and i tell you this 1 day before server start but its gonna be true :)
dont forget that we are always 200 levels above all enemies

From Discord:

1. CM Hajmo [SV/EN/BS/HR/SR] — Idag 23:01​

We are using the real spell formula from the real tibia 7.72 version. Spell mana cost are based on the 7.4 styles. (UE is 800 mana) (ändrad)

I think Waropolis was balanced though. Ue dmg was not full there

Back