• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] [Inferna] [High EXP] [Custom RealMap] [PVP-Enforced] Start: 27-12-2022 18.00 CEST🎅

Server Website/AAC
https://inferna.online/
Server Address
inferna.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
You only get a percentage of their xp lost until you hit lvl 50. Then you get all of it, if theyre a higher level than you. The amount you receive decreases each time you kill the same player in the same day for that player. No limit on killing a # of players for xp.

Is this correct information?
but yeah increased experience from killing players would be nice since its pvp-enf

Not me but im showing real pvp-enforced experience. Sorry i was not clear enough with my post.
Anthony you are looking at some scarab video and you think that someone has a reduced exp because they got little exp, there is not even the lvl of the player who was killed there.

The second thing is that the monsters shared the exp from the players who took dmg from them for a long time.

If someone spent a long time on monsters and you came to kill them, the monsters will steal some of their exp that they could give you.

Nothing was reduced, only the range depended on how much someone loses experience, so much you will receive if someone else did not attack the player and the exp did not split into several parts.

1:43 can't run with pz to pyramide like on this ots

Generaly how i remember very good you have 1 min pz when attack player like normal pvp server only have 10 not 15 min pz after killing some one.

Anthony you are looking at some scarab video and you think that someone has a reduced exp because they got little exp, there is not even the lvl of the player who was killed there.

The second thing is that the monsters shared the exp from the players who took dmg from them for a long time.

If someone spent a long time on monsters and you came to kill them, the monsters will steal some of their exp that they could give you.

Nothing was reduced, only the range depended on how much someone loses experience, so much you will receive if someone else did not attack the player and the exp did not split into several parts.

1:43 can't run with pz to pyramide like on this ots

Generaly how i remember very good you have 1 min pz when attack player like normal pvp server only have 10 not 15 min pz after killing some one.
pz was 15min and u get experience from all players that are your level -33% but i cant find formula on internet, someone have cipsoft formula please who could i contact?

pz was 15min and u get experience from all players that are your level -33% but i cant find formula on internet, someone have cipsoft formula please who could i contact?
I don't want to argue with you because I have a very good memory and the pz lasted 10 minutes, as well as the exhaust speed was lower than on servers with skulls.

There was also no such stupidity that the guy runs out shoots ue and immediately runs to dp as on this server.

I suspect that you played on some other server and got the names wrong, if your pz lasted 15 minutes, maybe you played on Danera not on Dolera xD

Find a movie where a dude kills someone no monster attacks him and his pz lasts 15 minutes, I guarantee you that you won't find a movie like this on because the pz lasted exactly 10 minutes

Last edited:
Whats missing on server that the community really wants?
Post automatically merged:

ExpGained = ((LevelVictim * 11 / 10) - LevelKiller) * ((VictimExperience / 20) * DamageDealt / TotalDamage) / LevelVictim

you're welcome
Dayum, u tha real MVP. Kay knows 7.4 more than anyone I think.

Last edited:
Was it 1 min pz lock when attacking players and 10 min pz lock when killing players? On real tibia 7.4 Inferna back in days?
Anyone know this information about pz lock 100% ? xD

Was it 1 min pz lock when attacking players and 10 min pz lock when killing players? On real tibia 7.4 Inferna back in days?
Anyone know this information about pz lock 100% ? xD
It was 1 min for attacking and 15 min for the final hit, same as in any other world. You should not rely on whatever tampon says.

It was 1 min for attacking and 15 min for the final hit, same as in any other world. You should not rely on whatever tampon says.
Yeah this dude is so smart he thought you could push a dude w while making a move in real tibia from what i remember xD

You can see what knowledge you have, you probably never played on pvp enforced servers if you say so and you don't even have any evidence for it.

You get knowledge from wikipedia in which it is also not written because it is only about servers, ordinary pvp that pz lasted 15 minutes.

Someone please explain to that dullard up there, that the real cipsoft server had been leaked and that's where I get or confirm most of my knowledge - cause I can't speak his uga buga.
Well, you can still believe in fairy tales, not confirmed in practice.

Search a million movies from the old tibia and try to find at least one confirming your theories?

I can say that the files in m bank leaked and someone robbed the mayor and I don't know if it's true.

Unlike you, I used to play on this server, I think I know better than a guy who only reads some crap and thinks he's lost his mind xD