• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] [Inferna] [High EXP] [Custom RealMap] [PVP-Enforced] Start: 27-12-2022 18.00 CEST🎅

Server Website/AAC
https://inferna.online/
Server Address
inferna.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

bolibompa

Reaction score
GitHub
Bolibompa
Twitch
InfernaOnline
Welcome, newcomers,
Website--> https://inferna.online/
Inferna Online is the project that was started in the beginning of October 2020. From this date we focused to create a stable server without crashes,
tests where people participated. The end, or rather said the new beginning, will have a place on 2022-12-27-18:00 CET

From the start, our main goal was to create 7.4 fork. Long term gameplay, tough PvP-Enforced were the motives that drove us here.
The project's idea is to create a long term, slow paced server that people can enjoy over course of years. This means we do not plan any resets on the server.
While we want to have a server like slow-paced RPG style, we also want you to feel a sense of character development.

We want to ensure fair gameplay for players, encourage them to achieve everything by themselves, and buying account/items is going the easy way.
In most cases, the punishment for breaking the rules is deleting your account. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our rules.
All formulas and mechanics has been adjusted according to Cipsofts hidden functions
We've written an entirely new system of how data is saved as we found the standard way lacking. All houses, characters and floor tiles are now saved in real-time effectively making rollbacks impossible.
Monster Behavior has been altered according to Cipsofts system
The speed system has been rewritten with perfect haste/paralyze systems. No more buggy ultra slow-motion paralyzes like OT-players have grown accustomed too.
Accurate formulas for spells like Berserk, Poison Storm and Burst Arrows
Cipsofts Distance System, range and angle to monster matters like in Real Tibia.
Perfect Stability. Our new server and netcode is built to support theoretically thousands of players. If a crash would occur, the server wouldn't rollback more than 1 minute.

when we said that we want players to achieve everything by themselves, we mean it! This is why in premium shop you can only buy Misc Items such as Name change or gender change.

On the very start, there is already custom content added, meaning in a day or two you could theoretically already encounter it, although it is unlikely. Keep in mind, however that we want to keep it in a 7.4 role-play style, so prepare yourself for riddles and dungeon explorations.

Tasks are not only available in the gameplay, but are also part of a Inferna's lore. Solving them might bring you a bunch of experience and utility items, but it also proves your loyalty, which is more valuable than a sack of gold!

Rates Experience
From 1 To 20- x50
From 21 To 40- x25
From 41 To 60- x15
From 61 To 80- x10
From 81 To 100- x5
From 101 To 150- x3
From 151+ - x2

Sword/Club/Axe/Fist/Distance
From 10 To 30- x20
From 31 To 50- x10
From 51 To 60 - x8
From 61 To 70 - x6
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 100- x2
From 101+ - x1

Magic level rate Druid/Sorcerer
From 0 To 15- x12
From 16 To 30- x6
From 30 To 45- x5
From 46 To 60 - x4
From 61 To 70 - x3
From 71 To 80 - x2
From 81+ - x1

Magic level rate Paladin
From 0 To 5 x10
From 6 To 10 x5
From 11 To 15 x4
From 16 To 25- x3
From 26 To 30 - x2
From 31+ - x1

Magic level rate Knight
From 0 To 4 x6
From 5 To 7 x3
From 8 To 10 x2
From 11+ - x1
------------------------------
Regeneration: 4x
The loot rate will be 3x
with higher gold drop rate 2x

Player versus Player:

PvP will be enforced, so that means attacking a player will not give you a white skull. Although, killing a player will grant you experience.

Killing the same player multiple times will result in lower experience gained.

Killing the same player over five times will not grant you any experience untill next server save...

lgW2mD0.jpg

Server Features
HACKED Cipsoft Resources. Inferna is using the original 7.72 map with its scripting, original Cipsofts based NPCs system, original items system and original monsters from 7.72 times. Also, many of the mechanics are reverse-engineered like conditions, monster combats, weapons and many many other things!
Spells don't have to be learn.
Captain NPCs responds to please bring me to [city] immediately.
Bank Account System Do not forget that the house rent has to be paid via bank account balance money.
All Quests from the 7.92 era are implemented as in the Real Tibia.
Rashid & Djinns in order to trade with djinns you have to complete the quest. However to trade with Rashid you don't need to complete the quest.
Rashid can be found in Thais Main Street
Paladin and Knights are a lot stronger than people are accustomed to due to properly working formulas.
Boosted Tombs
No protection zone on boats/carpets
No Blessings exist
Aol = 50K
Wands Exist
Desert Quest Need Team = no
Certain creatures in some raids offers special items, eg. old and used backpack that can only be looted from a raid.
Automatic save & Clean system (better known as floor resets)
Automatic database backup at server save.

List of Inferna access
Server is based on the newest TFS distribution and I'm always updating relevant things to my branch.
Most of the resources are Original (the hacked ones). For ex, Inferna is using the original 7.72 map with its scripting, original Cipsoft based NPCs system, original items system and original monsters from 7.72 times. Basically all the best goods which Dennis gave us. Also, no doubt that many of the good things were taken from @Ezzz Nostalrius distro. Applause's for them please.
Inferna has very nicely map-tracked Liberty Bay map with all of its shattered isles which was a little challenging to import in to the Cipsoft original map.
Everything is properly downgraded to 7.4 protocol and all the 7.4 protocol related features works on its finest.
Most of the 7.4 related NPCs, items, monsters and quests are already implemented.
Details even if they´re lil' ones, map is detailed with shop signs and lil' monster spawns like carrion worms and etc. All of the heart touching items will be never missed. Yes, you will whistle a wolf with your wooden whistle and feel free to open Tibia rum distilling business.

Join the Inferna.Online [7.4] Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/eksRAyaGzF)

Last edited:
A bit too small loot, mid rate style exp stage , maybe remove aol and make higher loot.

I played on inferna real Tibia then no one used aol to play.

Recently I played a server realesta rpg with loot x3 and I didn't even get a single pair of boh out of 400+necromancers.

With x3 loot, when i looting vampire shield for shadow tomb, 5 people wrote to me that they would buy it back for 12k to sell it a bit more expensive at jin's, because people didn't have money for a normal game xD

For a few days of playing on the server I had no boh and had to collect spike swords and pearls to have money for refil mf and buy new runes.

Anyway, many people who didn't use rune makers there were poor as church mice and also collected spike swords and pearls, you can see it by the loot from the people I killed :

Video below for an example of what server loot x 3 looks like:

Last edited:
A bit too small loot, mid rate style exp stage , maybe remove aol and make higher loot.

Recently I played a server realesta rpg with loot x3 and I didn't even get a single pair of boh out of 400+necromancers.

With x3 loot, when i looting vampire shield for shadow tomb, 5 people wrote to me that they would buy it back for 12k to sell it a bit more expensive at jin's, because people didn't have money for a normal game xD

For a few days of playing on the server I had no boh and had to collect spike swords and pearls to have money for refil mf and buy new runes.

Anyway, many people who didn't use rune makers there were poor as church mice and also collected spike swords and pearls, you can see it by the loot from the people I killed :

I remember too back in day how real 3x lootrate was. You looted djinn items quite often. 400+ Necros and no BOH sounds like 1x and very very bad luck 😂

exp x50? very low exp rate (mid rate) according to tampon
I raised on up on servers in versions 7.6-7.72 where servers with a fixed exp x 20 were considered low-rate servers with 7-10 players per server, while high-rate servers with an exp stage starting at even 350 had over 200 players per server.

We also remember later times when very popular servers like the original tibia 7.4 with constant exp x7 were promoted as a low rate server.

Well, today's servers can't match the old high rate servers, even though they didn't have dedicated servers and their versions lasted very short time, it was much more interesting than today's servers.

exp x50 is only up to level 20, from the average level of 80 the rate is only x5 with the loot x3 which without the use of rune creators significantly limits the rapid development of the character I can't call this server high rate only mid rate.

I raised on up on servers in versions 7.6-7.72 where servers with a fixed exp x 20 were considered low-rate servers with 7-10 players per server, while high-rate servers with an exp stage starting at even 350 had over 200 players per server.

We also remember later times when very popular servers like the original tibia 7.4 with constant exp x7 were promoted as a low rate server.

Well, today's servers can't match the old high rate servers, even though they didn't have dedicated servers and their versions lasted very short time, it was much more interesting than today's servers.

exp x50 is only up to level 20, from the average level of 80 the rate is only x5 with the loot x3 which without the use of rune creators significantly limits the rapid development of the character I can't call this server high rate only mid rate.
come bring your team lets have some war

Hello everyone and merry x-mas
  • Updated 22-12-24🎅
  • Amulet of lose does not exist anymore. (more hardcore more fun)
  • Loot rate is x3 but we also promise it will be x3 so you don't need to kill 1000x Necromancers to receive pair of boots of haste
  • Gold rate is higher than normal tibia
  • Npc's sell runes in shop 1x with bp
  • Conjure runes will be 2x
  • Regen 4x faster than real tibia.
  • Auto to make runes or train skills !auto thanks to this idea from Tibiaold
You can use the system to train AFK too! Likewise, the system will take care of using the spell you choose, in such an amount of mana.
Use for example !auto exura, 300 to use light healing spell when it reaches 300 mana. Rest assured that your character will eat food and will not be disconnected due to inactivity.

runemaker.gif
To make the game lighter and less grindy, we offer a small system to automate the rune-making part of the game.
You can use the command !auto spell, amountOfMana. The system will take care of making your runes, eating food and acting as anti-idle, so that you are not disconnected for inactivity in the game, being able to be semi-afk without worry!
For example, use !auto adori vita vis, 220 to make sudden death runes whenever you reach 220 mana!

skillz.gif

Hello everyone and merry x-mas
  • Updated 22-12-24🎅
  • Amulet of lose does not exist anymore. (more hardcore more fun)
  • Loot rate is x3 but we also promise it will be x3 so you don't need to kill 1000x Necromancers to receive pair of boots of haste
  • Gold rate is higher than normal tibia
  • Npc's sell runes in shop 1x with bp
  • Conjure runes will be 2x
  • Regen 4x faster than real tibia.
  • Auto to make runes or train skills !auto thanks to this idea from Tibiaold
You can use the system to train AFK too! Likewise, the system will take care of using the spell you choose, in such an amount of mana.
Use for example !auto exura, 300 to use light healing spell when it reaches 300 mana. Rest assured that your character will eat food and will not be disconnected due to inactivity.

View attachment 72462
To make the game lighter and less grindy, we offer a small system to automate the rune-making part of the game.
You can use the command !auto spell, amountOfMana. The system will take care of making your runes, eating food and acting as anti-idle, so that you are not disconnected for inactivity in the game, being able to be semi-afk without worry!
For example, use !auto adori vita vis, 220 to make sudden death runes whenever you reach 220 mana!

View attachment 72463

nice updates 💜

Last edited:

no aols and 3x loot , lets go tampik 🐔🐤 show us profesional pvp & lets have fun

Back