• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] [Inferna] [High EXP] [Custom RealMap] [PVP-Enforced] Start: 27-12-2022 18.00 CEST🎅

Server Website/AAC
https://inferna.online/
Server Address
inferna.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fresh restart when?
200.gif

We dont need restart.
We need improved pvp-enf and skull system.
Its impossible to play when lvl 140-150 ms run around 1 shot every lvl 80 on sight on a single ue.

Last edited:
I told that waropolis should open on chrstimas and nobody listened to me, now its a lot of player that would be playing

We dont need restart.
We need improved exp-enf and skull system.
Its impossible to play when lvl 140-150 ms run around 1 shot every lvl 80 on sight on a single ue.

well if he fixed boat travelling by adding delay in between travel, made it so when u travel u appear at any spot in the boat so its impossible to boat trap (it honestly killed the server) fixed the fking pz bugs instead of taking 3 days to do so and removed delay on rings/stoneskins after u shot sds or manafluid yourself, fixed enfo, fixed a frag system or PA system so u cannot murder fking level 20's it'd be a much better server, i remember playing on the same server (it was inferna.online as well) 4 years ago and it was a way better experience than this shit ngl. idk who the owner bought the distro from but it was a disaster, we joined with old team for shits and giggles and we've had more frustration than fun with this server ngl

well if he fixed boat travelling by adding delay in between travel, made it so when u travel u appear at any spot in the boat so its impossible to boat trap (it honestly killed the server) fixed the fking pz bugs instead of taking 3 days to do so and removed delay on rings/stoneskins after u shot sds or manafluid yourself, fixed enfo, fixed a frag system or PA system so u cannot murder fking level 20's it'd be a much better server, i remember playing on the same server (it was inferna.online as well) 4 years ago and it was a way better experience than this shit ngl. idk who the owner bought the distro from but it was a disaster, we joined with old team for shits and giggles and we've had more frustration than fun with this server ngl
couldnt say it better myself +1

things are going too slow, owner seem just launched server and went bye bye

i see, what is gonna happen with this server, do you know?
Honestly I dont think the server will recover. There are major changes/suggestions which needs to be added.
I dont understand how a reset can solve anything. We need pvp enf with higher exp from killing players. We need skull system and delay on boat travel or PZ on boats.

I told already 3 days ago what gm needed to fix:
problems of this server:
  • no pvp enfo: level 130 die and get 10% and level 70 solo level 90 get 10%
  • attack person and no PZ -> you can go dp ------> ROFL Feature and not fixed

Fix this and good server
I hope you read my post becouse im real player from Inferna (rl tibia)
i already told 3 days ago the problems of this server, even thought gm was probably born after 2005 so he never played a real 7.4 tibia server from cipsoft (no offence to you, its a fact)

and no fix at all, trust me im a oldschool player i know how to make a server last
If gm would hav elistened me as soon as i posted he would have 50+ players online

Actually I had the pleasure to talk with the owner yesterday. All suggestions are in process being coded at the moment. Expected to be finished within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back