• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18:06 New record: 200 players are logged in.

@ruth
Can you restart this masterpiece? It was the smoothest client I've ever played on. Me and my friends can't wait for it. Please restart it asap! :D

@ruth
Can you restart this masterpiece? It was the smoothest client I've ever played on. Me and my friends can't wait for it. Please restart it asap! :D
I'm thinking about restart but i'll let you know soon.

Please Thomas bro pierdolnij reset cause no ots to play u know bro what i mean pierdoling reset and it must be good cya

I'm thinking about restart but i'll let you know soon.
Maybe u can make a war server for a while? till next edition? because Realesta got very smooth client + perfect delays so maybe we can enjoy Realesta war-ot for a while? Realistic is offline, Letswar is offline, so I think it will be very popular ot atm :).
And u can create also utamo vita arena there, because its funny to duel there xD.

Maybe u can make a war server for a while? till next edition? because Realesta got very smooth client + perfect delays so maybe we can enjoy Realesta war-ot for a while? Realistic is offline, Letswar is offline, so I think it will be very popular ot atm :).
And u can create also utamo vita arena there, because its funny to duel there xD.
It's good suggestion. I will try to do when I get enough time and mood for it.

Look, other people are starting their shitty ot servers this week :/

What do you think about conception of weekly servers? I mean none has ever tried it as far as I know. It would be opened each Friday and last for one week. I mean every high-rate eventually dies quite fast, people tend to complain about as it wasn't inevitable... If you would make server that is seasonal it might actually work for high-rate. People would keep their premium times after restarts, accounts and characters also would remain but all its stats will be reseted.

What do you think about conception of weekly servers? I mean none has ever tried it as far as I know. It would be opened each Friday and last for one week. I mean every high-rate eventually dies quite fast, people tend to complain about as it wasn't inevitable... If you would make server that is seasonal it might actually work for high-rate. People would keep their premium times after restarts, accounts and characters also would remain but all its stats will be reseted.

If noone has ever tried it so that sounds not good idea, for me also. I would like to create good, solid and longterm server.

Servers for a weekend it's nonsense because:

-Gm will earn less, because people will start to recognize that it makes no sense to spend money on the server for 3 days.

-People will play in a great hurry, knowing that the server will not last long.

They will apply a quick level of gameplay, making them more stressed in real life to eat and drink meals and pouring them on the keyboard.

-Gm will have to find time to open server every time in all weekends.

-Some people are stupid and they will steal their names and pretend to be someone else in subsequent editions.

Because no one will be watching reset every weekend to get their nickname.

-And many other negative points more to positive points.

It's better to make a war server than a server for one weekend.

@ruth
It is just about acceptance of certain things. Tendencies for oldschool otserver hosters are not optimistic. Hosters should consider extraordinary methods if they want to attract players. I just wanted to mention what I liked in your server - that after few hours of rpg I had character I could play some pvp and have fun for two or three days. I wouldn't mind to repeat this process weekly. Nothing more nothing less. However, wish your long-term server to be successful!

@Tampik back
> People will play in a great hurry, knowing that the server will not last long.
Realesta74 wasn't weekly tho it was dead after 5 days.

Most of things you pointed out simply doesn't make sense as I declared in my post that in such server:
a) people would keep their account, characters and premium time after reset,
b) only statistic such as level or skills would be zeroed.

>People will play in a great hurry, knowing that the server will not last long.
Realesta74 wasn't weekly tho it was dead after 5 days.

It did not last long because the players went to other servers.

The truth is that today there are charvloers who love races for the top spots on the lvl, mlv, etc. lists.

When they saw a new servers, they decided to chase each other.

There are many negative points to open server for one weekend.

It does not sense to say here them all, because gm does not create such a server anyway.
For example:

Servers this style have very fast exp rate.
In addition, it is not profitable exp on a weaker monsters like dwarves guardians, or amazons etc.

And sapwns weak monsters are empty after the hour of play, when people reach several lvls to beat dragons, hydras, or Warlocks.

On weak monsnters, people exp on tombs Ankrahmun or cyclopes on the way to behemots.

That's why most battles are Ankrahmun and Edron.
In addition to the battles to which players arrange between themselves.

Because of that the game is boring, everyone is in the same cities.

I for one think it's a great idea. I sometimes play Rust, this game has many similarities with Tibia. You grind in the beginning, then PVP.
Rust servers has "wipes" some long term servers have it monthly, and others choose to "wipe" weekly knowing that the server will only last a couple of days.
A server can still be a serious project with weekly resets, if it's communicated.
A server becomes unserious when hoster does not communicate resets properly, and makes it look like cash-grab.

dont play this corrupted ot gm sold 30cc for 20$ for my friend from guild i will put ss when serwer will starting.
When i was killing peoples next to dp thais he banned me cause he's ot was dieing.
Here is ss if u dont speak polish.
Translate:
Gm: U can speak about that i sold CC I dont care about it and have it in ass
he said to me on facebook he puted this ot just for money.
dont let this retard put one more ot
one more he playing on normal acc with 100 aols we was fighting 24/7 he died 20 times and always had aol gz

View attachment 32045

what a stupid attitude, first waste time for creating server next try to get money asap and as much as it possible next lose respect, players = less money.

dont play this corrupted ot gm sold 30cc for 20$ for my friend from guild i will put ss when serwer will starting.
When i was killing peoples next to dp thais he banned me cause he's ot was dieing.
Here is ss if u dont speak polish.
Translate:
Gm: U can speak about that i sold CC I dont care about it and have it in ass
he said to me on facebook he puted this ot just for money.
dont let this retard put one more ot
one more he playing on normal acc with 100 aols we was fighting 24/7 he died 20 times and always had aol gz

View attachment 32045

From the website:

Banishments
Ubiquity Offensive name 04 Jul 2018, 17:12

Really? :rolleyes:
Don't bother with this server.

Regards,
Cody

From the website:

Banishments
Ubiquity Offensive name 04 Jul 2018, 17:12

Really? :rolleyes:
Don't bother with this server.

Regards,
Cody
What is the point of your post? The reason of his banishment was different.

What is the point of your post? The reason of his banishment was different.

You do realize hes the character that was banned and his ban encompasses 90 days from Friday, when he made his original post (that's not suspicious :rolleyes:).
You also don't bother denying the information he posted, yet hes banned for an "offensive" name.

If you didn't know, this is the definition:

u·biq·ui·ty
yo͞oˈbikwədē/
noun
  1. the fact of appearing everywhere or of being very common.
    "the ubiquity of mobile phones means you don't really need a watch"
How is that even offensive? :rolleyes:

Regards,
Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back