• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed playing here Ruth, but 6 players on?? Maybe its time to think of a fresh start or even change to 8.0 (i would definitely play). Also would love to see a low exp 8.6 server like retrotibiaglobal but in EUrope!

every tibia after 7.72 is for nohand kids

dont make reset if ppl leaving after 1 week, just fuck them :D dont give a fuck ruthless

What is shit in this client, specify yourself.
  • snap-backs (confirmed by a friend of mine as well)
  • sometimes char moves in a completely random direction (confirmed by a friend of mine as well)
  • Moving stacks of items fast on the ground using CTRL + mousedrag sometimes fail and/or brings up amount dialog
  • Moving single items out of a stack fast using SHIFT+ mousedrag sometimes fail and/or brings up amount dialog
  • Sometimes numpad doesnt work for selecting stackamount even with numlock on (typing the amount).. so you have to manually drag the thing or re-select the amount field using your mouse
  • CTRL + mousedrag looting to/from a backpack also fails sometimes
Also, I saw a swamp troll running over a campfire and took fire damage. Never ever seen that happen before. (That doesnt have to do with the client tho)
Another big minus is the fact that the server is p2w. I dont really care that much as I dont do war, but its literally p2w.

I've seen lots of bad OTClients, but this one is by far the worst. To the point of which I get angry/irritated. I can usually ignore small issues but its just too much. Other than that I love the server, lots of nice "quality of life" features.

But! There are great things!
  • Especially "adori blank". This used to be default no-brainer feature back in the day. Love it!
  • You can do tasks in party (doesnt matter who gets the final hit) everyone gets 1 kill on the task <3
  • Make runes without the need of puting the blank in hands
  • Right-click change gold
I love all of these features. Just like the good old OTs were, but even better.
Too bad it died so fast x(

• snap-backs (confirmed by a friend of mine as well)
  • sometimes char moves in a completely random direction (confirmed by a friend of mine as well)
  • Moving stacks of items fast on the ground using CTRL + mousedrag sometimes fail and/or brings up amount dialog
  • Moving single items out of a stack fast using SHIFT+ mousedrag sometimes fail and/or brings up amount dialog
  • Sometimes numpad doesnt work for selecting stackamount even with numlock on (typing the amount).. so you have to manually drag the thing or re-select the amount field using your mouse
  • CTRL + mousedrag looting to/from a backpack also fails sometimes
Also, I saw a swamp troll running over a campfire and took fire damage. Never ever seen that happen before. (That doesnt have to do with the client tho)
Another big minus is the fact that the server is p2w. I dont really care that much as I dont do war, but its literally p2w.

I've seen lots of bad OTClients, but this one is by far the worst. To the point of which I get angry/irritated. I can usually ignore small issues but its just too much. Other than that I love the server, lots of nice "quality of life" features.

But! There are great things!
  • Especially "adori blank". This used to be default no-brainer feature back in the day. Love it!
  • You can do tasks in party (doesnt matter who gets the final hit) everyone gets 1 kill on the task <3
  • Make runes without the need of puting the blank in hands
  • Right-click change gold
I love all of these features. Just like the good old OTs were, but even better.
Too bad it died so fast x(
Thanks for the feedback, most of these issues you posted was fixed on the latest Realesta OTC version.

GM please read this carefully and think about it thoroughly.
Here is a list of things I am almost certain will improve your server overall experience.

1. Get rid of magic boosting items. Knights and paladins shouldn't or even mustn't wear them! It's game breaking feature!
With current rates, without any scrolls on EK I was able to hit 9th magic level playing 3-4h on your server on third or fourth day!

2. Remove infernal bolts. Thats a must. Avaliable crossbows in combination with infernal bolts are ridiculously overpowered.
I made paladin just to test some things and even though it doesn't look so strong at first glance when you put infernal bolts in ammo slot everything changes. Not even mentioning here what happens when 3 or 4 paladins attack same target. 3 x 100 paladins can kill 100 mage without shield only using crossbow + ammunition, no runes required. Which practicaly means you can kill most vicious, crucial targets in the run and still have ability to tank tones of damage with correct usage of elven amulets, might ring/energy ring and getable equipment.
I am not sure if I should speak out loud about it but if only more people were aware of that I bet 75% of server population would be paladins.
Whats the point of playing mage and struggle when you can play vocation with auto target and twice as much HP...
Delete infernal bolts. As recompensation and substitue for that change "exevo con vis" to make 6 power bolts rather than 5.

3. Lower and change loot from wyrms. Instead of Royal Helmets make them drop Stoneskin Amulets. It will slightly reduce insane amount of profit they give. Honestly it doesn't bother me that much but on current edition I didn't care about tasks and after level 100 I've only exp'd on Wyrms making something like 600 CC or more in 2 days.(not sure if not more because I didn't sell everything)

4. Make some kind of event or contest for players. You can reward player with most frags weekly, you can give points to a guy who make most experience weekly. Thats just suggestion. No pressure. Only your imagination it's the limit here. Was just wondering about something that drag more people who like atmosphere of competition to your OT. I particulary don't care much about such things but I know big part of tibian community does and GM activity and cyclical happenings can breath life into server or at least they can give a second wind.

5. Eliminate every custom level gate or door you've made (for example on Fury). Give players more freedom. Don't restrict them when it's unnecessary.

6. When you plan to start new edition take care about advertisment. Be safe and sound about server stability. There cannot be any more rollbacks.

Good luck.
Looking forward for new edition.

We have setup date for new edition, first post edited.
Visit home page for more details!

www.Realesta74.net

normal client ver this time?

Last edited:
normal client ver this time?
Both of them, majority peoples want new but there is still some players with bad graphics card, windows xp and they need classic client.

The best server 7.4
Waiting! <3
@ruth You can change PVP e for 3x then will be good

hopefully this one will last longer than 4 dayz

punio even with unlimited everything cant reach level higher than 100 so nobody will cry if he kill few no names

@ruth Change pvp enfo like was 2 editions before not like was on this edition too small

@ruth maybe you should think of changing loot rate, because of holidayzzzz, not everyone would have time to get cash to fight often, so loot x4 would be great option.

Loot is 3x but from frosts/wyrms on 8bp sds u have 30cc in loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back