• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CipsoftStinks listen, south/north america dont need any spoof, they got legit players who are staying on OT longer than 1 week and they keeping server alive for a really long time like in case 2 previous editions of of nostalrius, first hrate serv stayed for 4-5 months with 150+ legit players. And that's simple difference beetwen EU and US players. Eu players will always insult support, tell some bullshit make xlog after 2 days etc. US players are not complaining, they are just playing tibia.

@ruth to be honest i dont know perfect how it suppose to be, but if someone gonna shot u sd on realesta, and after that u will instant use utani gran hur spell u gonna still use exura vita faster that ur opponent use UE. I know that it isn't like that on medivia, but i dont know which exhaust is good ofc.

@CipsoftStinks listen, south/north america dont need any spoof, they got legit players who are staying on OT longer than 1 week and they keeping server alive for a really long time like in case 2 previous editions of of nostalrius, first hrate serv stayed for 4-5 months with 150+ legit players. And that's simple difference beetwen EU and US players. Eu players will always insult support, tell some bullshit make xlog after 2 days etc. US players are not complaining, they are just playing tibia.

@ruth to be honest i dont know perfect how it suppose to be, but if someone gonna shot u sd on realesta, and after that u will instant use utani gran hur spell u gonna still use exura vita faster that ur opponent use UE. I know that it isn't like that on medivia, but i dont know which exhaust is good ofc.
Sure

Less than one day left everyone is ready i hope :)

0ia6otn.jpg

One hour left prepare to best 7.4 adventures!
Client is available to download now!

yFhZNWm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehm.. You still get exhausted by picking up spears even if u arent out. you miss one turn.. Same with arrows/bolts

Ehm.. You still get exhausted by picking up spears even if u arent out. you miss one turn.. Same with arrows/bolts
Yes i see the problem

Last edited:
idk why but there's like no players..

Because of fast reset all time. Teams like long , low xp servers.. no1 wanna waste time for 1 week servers.
Serves is good , gm is good , punio making adv. İf still low players online something must be change. ı told people miss this server to play. Maybe non-reset server will be better for all. Hope one day.. see you later.

I really wish to see typical LOW rate realesta. It will be cool to explore new content on low rate, but it still will be great to keep high loot for pvp and have a lot of runes like on mid-rate edition :]. Just low the stage for more long-term :] and also pvp will give more adrenaline, fun and tactic :D

its your time tampon, good

after 12 years

I feel bad for the 12 year olds who donated to this server...

fc,550x550,white.jpg

j/k bro, i am sure if you had a better website and no bugs on the server you'd get way more players.

@God Mythera what's wrong with website? and where u see bugs? You are braindead and dont see that all teams Play classictibia/kasteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back