• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play it because there is only 8 players online, but EVERY 7.4-7.6 ot will have bugs you will never have one without.
You are next forum boy instigator go play with your childrish games and that stupid images somewhere else.

You are next forum boy instigator go play with your childrish games and that stupid images somewhere else.
I am sure your server is great, i just dont play on small servers when they do reset after a week/month.

No u said that its because many bugs, now u cant write even one? Ofc also didnt write anything about website. and now you are saying the ot is great. Golden rule, first think then write

good ots just poor timing. Summer/Hot, world cup during launch, other servers doing well atm.

also felt walking was kinda buggy, laggy compared to previous OT client idk

good ots just poor timing. Summer/Hot, world cup during launch, other servers doing well atm.

also felt walking was kinda buggy, laggy compared to previous OT client idk

Like we care about the opinion of an alternate/new account.

Did not play last version but i did play the first 2 and the owner has been improving the server, it was a fun server. The only issue with this server is the location for US players. Kinda laggy. After all is not for US players is for european players.

Like we care about the opinion of an alternate/new account.

Did not play last version but i did play the first 2 and the owner has been improving the server, it was a fun server. The only issue with this server is the location for US players. Kinda laggy. After all is not for US players is for european players.

Considering the server has 15 players as a mid/highrate server I'd care about an opinion with constructive criticism yea. But hey, what do I know. He never said the server was bad or the owner hasn't been improving, merely states that the time of launch was pretty poor resulting into a low amount of players online.

Get a hold of yourself, just because your account is older doesn't mean your opinion means more.

Not exactly, People don't play this server because you have people who started on day 1 running around killing everyone and its annoying. It is a PVP-E server. So this is intentional. but most people don't enjoy that. I myself have been ganked while hunting almost everytime, except when I was the only one online. I decided to quit today after losing my shit for the 3rd time. The server has really cool custom content and some cool custom quests and your major ones, BUT they will never be completed because no one teams or anything. lvl 80 sorc running the server lol. Shame. I would like to see this server with lower exp and not pvp enforced, to give players a chance to enjoy the quests and a more team-oriented server, with some rpg aspect and not just pvp.

Not exactly, People don't play this server because you have people who started on day 1 running around killing everyone and its annoying. It is a PVP-E server. So this is intentional. but most people don't enjoy that. I myself have been ganked while hunting almost everytime, except when I was the only one online. I decided to quit today after losing my shit for the 3rd time. The server has really cool custom content and some cool custom quests and your major ones, BUT they will never be completed because no one teams or anything. lvl 80 sorc running the server lol. Shame. I would like to see this server with lower exp and not pvp enforced, to give players a chance to enjoy the quests and a more team-oriented server, with some rpg aspect and not just pvp.

What in your opinion would stop players from that behavior?

I loved to come back to this OT!

But without players its not that fun :( Going to make a reset?

I dont know if you can stop the player killing at this point. Random PKing is a big reason ppl start mid range servers. The only thing that would maybe stop it at some point would bring more ppl to the server as random PKing will be more risky. As for Wazzup88 the ppl that pked him was 100% sure there wouldnt be any problems afterwards.

Many people play ill servers like medivia or classictibia where full afk boters make false online list.

Maybe you take this players and say to this: come play here i make server low rate without reset but here you guys no need buy spells and waste much time to this.

I can play server this style but must have pvp enforced and good frag system no like rl tibia 6 frag to ban , becasue it's joke.

You guys rpg players must know tibia it's game where people can kill you , if people quit server becasue player kill they so for this players good is only non pvp servers.

Maybe you make low rate , but with good loot rate , then all have money to funny fights and wars and server good.

-Experience x1
-Loot rate 4x
-Magic rate: 1x
-Skill rate: 1x
-Spawn rate: 1x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 2x

Only need remove this boost mlv , skills etc ^^

What in your opinion would stop players from that behavior?
Yeah its a tough call man, People are probably playing it just to pk people, as the other poster said. I myself joined for the rpg aspect but it being pvp-e and like god mythera mentioned, they can pk as many times they want without any consequence, It's not just me though. I've watched atleast 2 other people quit because of people coming to p.a them. Maybe lower the price of AoL so people don't lose their shit when they die atleast, because the exp is easy to gain back. but being a noob and losing everything you have rope shovel and runes you have nothing left your going to your home city rotworms just to buy a new backpack lol. But saying all this. I think you should keep in mind what kind of server you want. At the end of the day it is yours and you can make it whatever you like, if you want this kind of pvp server then keep it that way. but with all the custom quests and work you've put into the spawns I think you want something different. Lower the rates on everything so kids cant get lvl 80 in one day to kill all the new players.

Never seen an OT die in literally one day before. Quite sad honestly. I had almost top 5 dist :D
Fun OT except for the bugs. (Talking about ammo-refill bug) which causes you to loose one turn even if you still have ammo left when refilling. Please oldschool community, stop acting like children and enjoy the OT servers like the old days. Remember when OTs were hosted on parents computers at like 5 hours a day? Even then we played so much. Now you quit and complain when a single SMALL ASS bug appears. Please. Enjoy it while it lasts. The oldschool community will be dead when our generation dies.

Lower the rates a bit. Not to much just so it take maybe 2 or 3 days to get to lvl 80. Take away the enforced pvp and annaonce the release atleast 2 weeks before hand and there should be more players and without the pvp-e i think it should be fine.

Never seen an OT die in literally one day before. Quite sad honestly. I had almost top 5 dist :D
Fun OT except for the bugs. (Talking about ammo-refill bug) which causes you to loose one turn even if you still have ammo left when refilling. Please oldschool community, stop acting like children and enjoy the OT servers like the old days. Remember when OTs were hosted on parents computers at like 5 hours a day? Even then we played so much. Now you quit and complain when a single SMALL ASS bug appears. Please. Enjoy it while it lasts. The oldschool community will be dead when our generation dies.
The ammo refil bug is fixed, thanks for report.

I would have started here except I did not even know about it! played previous editions but this one went completely under the radar for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back