• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to wait untill kasteria die and classictibia lose hype.

You need to wait untill kasteria die and classictibia lose hype.
Don't forget about nostalrius, I feel bad for all the kids who donated to this server just for it to go down in a few days. I think the money that was donated to the server should be refunded.

No idea, theres alot of competition at the moment.

If you have competition do something original.

I propose :

Option first:

Make Orshabaal server with very high exp rate , and high death lose.
[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 60 : 200x
2. Stage : Level 61 to 120 : 140x
3. Stage : Level 121 to 170 : 120x
4. Stage : Level 171 to 200 : 70x
5. Stage : Level 201 to 250 : 40x
6. Stage : Level 251 to 300 : 20x
7. Stage : Level 301 to 999 : 7x

Option two:

Make totally low exp rate with very high loot rate.

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 30 : 7x
2. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 4x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 2,5x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 2x
5. Stage : Level 61 to 999 : 1,5x
-Loot rate: 12x

0 good servers to play , never i join to shit servers like medivia or classictibia.

Today many people have retarded mind , they waste time to play shit servers fully boters and false online list with frag system like non pvp servers.

If people give me for free passwords with good lvls on this servers i use this only to one option: then i go toilet make shitek and I use it as toilet paper.

Do something to play somewhere.

Dear Tampon
If you put that much effort in complaining about every possible server out there, why don't you just invest it learning on the development part of this portal and create your own wonderland?

Tampik is just a 9 years old kid who tells others how to do things. You're now officially more irritating person than Codex NG.

Tampik is just a 9 years old kid who tells others how to do things. You're now officially more irritating person than Codex NG.

Normal people do not read the Kodeks of Muslims, so they are not nervous about being about other people opinions on forum.

Stop reading this kodex then maybe your mind back to normal.

Don't forget about nostalrius, I feel bad for all the kids who donated to this server just for it to go down in a few days. I think the money that was donated to the server should be refunded.
Well, the money should be refunded, if there is a fault from the administration side, which wasn't the case this time. It's not admins fault that player didn't stayed for too long. You have to pay for hosting, that's not for free.

"I no open my ots server with my maps , because i no have skill to make good server." - that's your answer? Well, mine is then "don't be a tool, educate yourself and do something on your own".

You need to learn to read and understand entire posts, not just fragments , then maybe you can understand.

Considering the server has 15 players as a mid/highrate server I'd care about an opinion with constructive criticism yea. But hey, what do I know. He never said the server was bad or the owner hasn't been improving, merely states that the time of launch was pretty poor resulting into a low amount of players online.

Get a hold of yourself, just because your account is older doesn't mean your opinion means more.

This will happen in any good old school server. They last a week if they are good and few days if they are bad. People just want to restart high/ rate server if they arent winning. Is a syndrome that has been happening for years.

And yeah, i dont trust new accounts since most of them are alternate accounts from someone who wants to stand out a point. Maybe is your alternate account?

yea you could start something like that ruth i would love to join even with 20 players online

@Rekrul u really dont have brain, last realesta edition didnt last for even 24h when classictibia is already online with many players online for more than 2 years xD (im not blaming realesta, its good ot)

The success classictibia server lies in the fact that it is a poor mana regeneration and lack of gm reaction to bot farms, which attracts normal players , becasue they think many normal players play and they join.

There are also several aspects that can attract some players like:
- lack of task list
- new outfits
-poi quest, monsters giving too much good loot compared to others.
- boost scrolls for magic lvl , skills etc.

The lack of these new elements in the game makes it more epic and interesting for players.
Just remove this from the game and say to players you no resets this server.

Open server with low rate with slow mana regeneration then people start use farms to runes then other who without brain people start join to server , becasue then they think many people play here and then you take players from this weak competition.

Classictibia no have nothing better than this server if you remove this ^^ + your server have better stuff like a pvp enforced or no need waste time to make cash for buy all spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back