• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you're so negative always?i haven't saw a single positive post from you on a single thread. are you mad with the world? if you want something different start from youself. do your own ot or whatever, but please stop that behavior OMG i don't support any-ot but DAMN IT..... start from youself dammit.. :S
ppl like you destroy this community, get lost please

i'd like to kick your ass
Someone is obsessed with my post's, you need to grow up kid. Do you like stalking people? Lol. And you say you'd like to kick my ass, such words from a keyboard warrior. And i have had a few positive comments, you only see what YOU wanna see i guess. You are blind my friend, don't be a sheep.

Hmm maybe start realesta after holidays?
Speak with punio, he need to make advertisement 1-2 weeks before server start.

Hmm maybe start realesta after holidays?
Speak with punio, he need to make advertisement 1-2 weeks before server start.
Yes i spoke with him already, we are planning to open for 2-3 weeks.

This time ill start play ;) lets go start it friday maybe ruth

Need lower frags or reduce time from 12h-24h.

Also need to higher runeprice in shop alot or remove totaly. If remove totalt need to lower magic lvl rate and higher mana reg.

Otherwise people will random pk alot again and less focus on war and same result as before with server dying in 2-3 weeks max.

What do all guys think of this Idea?

Need lower frags or reduce time from 12h-24h.

Also need to higher runeprice in shop alot or remove totaly. If remove totalt need to lower magic lvl rate and higher mana reg.

Otherwise people will random pk alot again and less focus on war and same result as before with server dying in 2-3 weeks max.

What do all guys think of this Idea?

This is proposal:
kills_per_day_red_skull = 3
kills_per_week_red_skull = 21
kills_per_month_red_skull = 90
kills_to_ban = 6
red_skull_duration = 86400(24h)

Frags time to complety disappear 24h.

Last edited:
I think you should higher daily frags to 5, and 7 to ban. disappearing after 12h is better i think. We will be there :)
download.png

I think you should higher daily frags to 5, and 7 to ban. disappearing after 12h is better i think. We will be there :)
View attachment 32813
I think server will die in 2-3 weeks again then. Lower frags, more expensive runes and expensive bless. This will make the server to a more serious mid rate server and can probly last 2-3 months minimum.
//Ganggang Uespam

European 7.4 OT's are sentenced to die fast. Ppl see at start 100 people, so they are not thinking to stay longer on server, invite friends etc, they just quitting, and then it doesnt matter if there are 3, 5 or 100 frags. About runes I agree, but for small PK team or even alone pvp players 3 frags its nothing. Not everyone has to be in big team. I think the most important is the time right now, before the start, advertisments etc to have a good start with many players on, when the start gonna be successful, We can be calm about the future of the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back