• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waropolis is dead and we're stuck with this garbage server? People who bought magic boost = mlvl 40
Rest of server = mlvl 15.
Will take a break from Tibia, community are retarded choosing this server.

There was something wrong with boosts items and they decided to remove them which was good decision. They also nerfed mlvl of players who get to high mlvl because of this boost. Server is just fine and haters gonna hate hate hate.

Stopped playing, laggy for US players, sorcerers are way too OP and i was one... LOL and sketchy that Punio gets to have 41 mlvl doesnt matter if it was a bug. Bugged characters should be deleted.

Really enjoing this server it's the best one 7.4 ever existed.

can't login too

i have problem with log in i have character list when i click Login (error)

Cannot log in the game server
Error : Dissconected from the server

Last edited by a moderator:
i have problem with log in i have character list when i click Login (error)

Cannot log in the game server
Error : Dissconected from the server
Fixed sorry for the delay.

i quit too yo

it was fun sure it has too much lag for us here in the states but it was fun i really dont liked some things

the quitting factor was that us with US time only had last night to play and the server was bugged from 9 pm to 3 am for me more or less all the time i had and when there not pollish people playing

pollish have the advantage over us

Last edited:
Not recommended server, I quit.

I've been trying to gather some stuff around and making loot bag. As soon as I returned back to Ankrahmun, by mistake pushed bag into the stairs (it it supposed to go upper floor, right?) and it disappeared for ever. Asked to gamemaster for help and he ignored me in first place, then all he said was someone took it and I asked him to come so I could show this lame bug and he ignored. See how much he cares.

There is another issue with this runemaker NPC, I saw some guy making over 1kk within half hour and I've figured it out, but I will never ever report this after seeing his attitude.

Ruth, in case you reply, please don't come with crap talk that you were busy since you could read and answer my messages twice already.

Not recommended server, I quit.

I've been trying to gather some stuff around and making loot bag. As soon as I returned back to Ankrahmun, by mistake pushed bag into the stairs (it it supposed to go upper floor, right?) and it disappeared for ever. Asked to gamemaster for help and he ignored me in first place, then all he said was someone took it and I asked him to come so I could show this lame bug and he ignored. See how much he cares.

There is another issue with this runemaker NPC, I saw some guy making over 1kk within half hour and I've figured it out, but I will never ever report this after seeing his attitude.

Ruth, in case you reply, please don't come with crap talk that you were busy since you could read and answer my messages twice already.

We are not interfere to players personal game problems like disappearing bags only because someone stoled it from you. Even if your bag disappear somehow I wouldn't help you anyway.

23:01 New record: 281 players are logged in.
Thanks to everyone who enjoing the server.

about realesta punio got boosted char like he got more 50 hp and more 300 mana
bugged speed boost
gm giveing for punio cash
nice

Gm fixed 2 or 3 bugs when raported.

I think ots good but some people play with aim bots.

Need ban some boters , then you got perfect server to play.

I play with some noobs from tibia 8+

They play manualy , maybe no pro pvpers but they know how to fun.

Almost all servers how people create there is some corruption.

I fight yesterday 2 vs 3 lure this noobs to Kazordoon elevator and got good loots from some retards:

[21 April 2018 (23:01)] Killed at level 107 by player: Kebab Please

Loot from Aqua Falszywiec:

You see a winged helmet (Arm:10).
It weighs 12.00 oz.
It is the Helmet of Hermes.

what, the server is closed already? cant get into the game, website neither

@ruth u said that its fixed, but i dont see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back