• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Punio had privileges for his streaming 3 editions ago.

Well, that's actually a lie. The problem isn't that you are lying but that you guys forget your own lies. One of you this same fkn week said that Punio had access 2 editions ago. Now it's 3...

You wrote all of this too "politically correct" that I can't buy it, sorry.

Despite how I talk, I speak the truth.

Well, that's actually a lie. The problem isn't that you are lying but that you guys forget your own lies. One of you this same fkn week said that Punio had access 2 editions ago. Now it's 3...

You wrote all of this too "politically correct" that I can't buy it, sorry.

Despite how I talk, I speak the truth.

Next forum boy Punio's hater did he killed you so many times and hurt feelings? Instead of be savage on the forum go away take a fresh breatch and if you go back to tibia leave your fight ingame not here. You are offtopic.

Next forum boy Punio's hater did he killed you so many times and hurt feelings? Instead of be savage on the forum go away take a fresh breatch and if you go back to tibia leave your fight ingame not here. You are offtopic.

You are dreaming corrupted scum. To an Aryan man a polish tiny girl does nothing but make him laugh.

Keep working 8h a day to make a 2 week sever brotha! Kisses

Ps. Still laughing now that you posted the video where Punio was afraid to lose his edited set :')
Ps.2. "punio had no power from 2 editions ago" How long it was that, 1 month ago? :')
Ps.3. If I want to stay I will. With this account or with another. But here I am to stay now. You woke the sleeping dragon.

Last edited:
You are dreaming corrupted scum. To an Aryan man a polish tiny girl does nothing but make him laugh.

Keep working 8h a day to make a 2 week sever brotha! Kisses

Ps. Still laughing now that you posted the video where Punio was afraid to lose his edited set :')
Ps.2. "punio had no power from 2 editions ago" How long it was that, 1 month ago? :')
Ps.3. If I want to stay I will. With this account or with another. But here I am to stay now. You woke the sleeping dragon.
Hello again
Continue being constructive and not personal like you were in your first post, it was better, damnizationkast !
My mistake if it was 2 editions ago and not 3. Anyway this will not be the case here. There are SQL triggers, and defined team members. Nothing will go under radar. I'm a supervisor of all of this so if you ever have any doubt about anything : message me if you don't have a good relationship with Ruth.
I wish you a good day,
Florent.

Hello again
Continue being constructive and not personal like you were in your first post, it was better, damnizationkast !
My mistake if it was 2 editions ago and not 3. Anyway this will not be the case here. There are SQL triggers, and defined team members. Nothing will go under radar. I'm a supervisor of all of this so if you ever have any doubt about anything : message me if you don't have a good relationship with Ruth.
I wish you a good day,
Florent.
who are you brother? where you from? I played other editions and I don't remember the nickname florent. Where did you play in the past? did you host/help other servers? if yes, which ones? I can get help but first I need to know with who I am talking :S

Last edited:
Im interested... is there any team I can join? been playing Tibia since 2005 xD im registred here since 2008.

dJDA4fC.png

Can't wait!

First. it's not my OT.
Second. If Ruth has this paid randoms talking crap on other servers, I gunna do the same here BUT for FREE.

Just to balance ;)

Played all editions of realesta and i know this ruth tomek of course punio is for advertising and tomek si for other things they have like half profit from this servers, they're close friends so how it should looks like? I like punio hes funny and crazy boy i'm gonna play neveresta because i like this server i enjoy it very well, if punio has items or cash doesn't matter for me i play for myself for fight's wars see ya in neveresta guys!

Good, but from here I don't move.
I don't like people that goes in group against something. You went against Kasteria, the server I am playing. Now you gonna pay the consequences. The sheepdog is back.

I personally gonna make sure this server doesn't last long. Next time you don't talk crap about servers you don't even play.

Realesta:
Frags to Red Skull: 3
Frags to Ban: 6
Each frag time: 24h

5 frags every day... 3 frags for rs.... server for neutrals....

Kasteria:
24 hours kills: 6 [RED SKULL: 4, BAN: 7] (next disappear at 20 April 2019 18:30:29 CET)
7 days kills: 32 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]
14 days kills: 55 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]

12 frags everyday... (frag time: 12h)

@ruth
-Hardcore-PVP, ??? do you even know what Hardcore-PvP means? Did you even play any Hardcore-PvP server in Tibia? I guess no.

-Modified speed formula

copied from medivia for noobs like @assassinho

-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 5% more exp if you enable it without password),

copied from Eloth team.

100% Chinese OT. Not worth playing here. Everything are ideas from others on a knwon Corrupted Hoster.

You can spoof the server as much as you want it gunna die quick.

Last edited:
Good, but from here I don't move.
I don't like people that goes in group against something. You went against Kasteria, the server I am playing. Now you gonna pay the consequences. The sheepdog is back.

I personally gonna make sure this server doesn't last long. Next time you don't talk crap about servers you don't even play.

Realesta:
Frags to Red Skull: 3
Frags to Ban: 6
Each frag time: 24h

5 frags every day... 3 frags for rs.... server for neutrals....

Kasteria:
24 hours kills: 6 [RED SKULL: 4, BAN: 7] (next disappear at 20 April 2019 18:30:29 CET)
7 days kills: 32 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]
14 days kills: 55 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]

12 frags everyday... (frag time: 12h)

@ruth
-Hardcore-PVP, ??? do you even know what Hardcore-PvP means? Did you even play any Hardcore-PvP server in Tibia? I guess no.

-Modified speed formula

copied from medivia for noobs like @assassinho

-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 5% more exp if you enable it without password),

copied from Eloth team.

100% Chinese OT. Not worth playing here. Everything are ideas from others on a knwon Corrupted Hoster.

You can spoof the server as much as you want it gunna die quick.
I am sure u have no more then 16 years old it's hard time in your life ikn u have nothing better to do but u cant even do a shiet on this server no1 care about you brah

I am sure u have no more then 16 years old it's hard time in your life ikn u have nothing better to do but u cant even do a shiet on this server no1 care about you brah
If I was 16 it would be better since time is the most valuable thing we have in life. But what am I asking to a little polish guy protecting his 5 zloty he earns... Literally all your posts are talking about realesta... do it less obvious next time...

But it's always good to bump the most corrupted ot the community currently has.
Dark past and even Darker future.

Smooth client? Tibia was never like this buddy. This is FAKE client w/ FAKE cooldowns. Get good at making ots, this is crap.

@damnizationkast
Please, just go back to ur 8.0. Why are u even comparing frags on kasteria - orshabomba ots with low rate realesta server? Did you even play low rates servers, I guess not? It's not about running around, killing everyone and looting worthless items from bodies. As i know Kasteria is already half dedek cus everyone is bored of fighting same way whole time. Dying -> lossing nothing -> buying bless at 1 npc -> fight -> repeat whole process.

@damnizationkast
Please, just go back to ur 8.0. Why are u even comparing frags on kasteria - orshabomba ots with low rate realesta server? Did you even play low rates servers, I guess not? It's not about running around, killing everyone and looting worthless items from bodies. As i know Kasteria is already half dedek cus everyone is bored of fighting same way whole time. Dying -> lossing nothing -> buying bless at 1 npc -> fight -> repeat whole process.
Mietek the random from Thais sewer rats. How can you talk about experience lost when you play for months on a war server with 0 death loss. LMAO
What you gonna say to me... hahahhaha
your words means nothing...

Polish random noob from 2018... Better go to arena. You, david, hazard, tampon and uzi. The Virgin crew.

The problem is that nobody knows you but you know everyone.

// Right now, i can tell only one thing - u litreally don't know anything about me at all. I guess u're just some rat that get mad few times after dying like bonobo. 😂 It doesn't metter where i would play, i still own ur ass.

Last edited: