• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
And they gonna play next edition like they did before xD

so basically people like u dont care about ppl getting 1>100lvl fully afk without any punishment? I've reported plenty of them and gm ignore reports or answer "no botter" in rare circumstance he warn him and KICK from game all im doing since 3 days on this dead ots is luring people on spawns and u know what? There was more ppl on spawns like hydra/dl/tomb/tyrants/frosts when there was 600online than 1300 magically less ppl exp on this cavebotteria74.net

so basically people like u dont care about ppl getting 1>100lvl fully afk without any punishment? I've reported plenty of them and gm ignore reports or answer "no botter" in rare circumstance he warn him and KICK from game all im doing since 3 days on this dead ots is luring people on spawns and u know what? There was more ppl on spawns like hydra/dl/tomb/tyrants/frosts when there was 600online than 1300 magically less ppl exp on this cavebotteria74.net
Yeah, any screens, videos? Bla, bla. What's your name on the server? You just talk about 100 lvl afk botting but noone made video of them botting xD

Yeah, any screens, videos? Bla, bla. What's your name on the server? You just talk about 100 lvl afk botting but noone made video of them botting xD

my name is kumple rafona 1 example u have few posts up where guy using auto uh getting WARNING and kick (kick while he was dying in trap fully afk)

log in 2h-3h before ss sort lvls from high to low and exiva ppl theres like 10 exping normally at this hour above lvl 70 rest are botting or runemaking with auto log out on places where u cant do anything (u have to walk 6 sqm and open doors for example when he log out in 0.1 sec and monsters doesnt mark him though wall/closed doors also he log out when u are 2 sqm outside of screen)

there was a guy 78 ek online since server save so i went to check him he wake up 2min after i entered his screen he was 8lvls higher than on site means no relog i ask him if spawn is free he said ye no problem im leaving so i ask him if theres good exp and how long he hunt it he said "a little" then i ask if hes hunting here since server save he said "yes" and panically run to exit

he was getting at best lvl per 2.5h or so 80lv ek in middle of night hunting on empty server (literally at night u can hunt anywhere its empty) monster without task you can check him anytime "defense commander" but he'll probably take care now btw he was hunting there everyday cuz 4-5 days ago i tried to find some afk eks and he was on coldwind far west so i gave up exploring

You said 100 lvls are botting, server is full of bots, then you just wrote one story without any proof about ek and about person using UH bot. Ok, stopped reading you, I met one suspect so far, reported and got GM close to me within few minutes but I'm not naive noone is botting or using bot help to heal etc and server is pefect because of one situation when I got GM attention asap, same about you but in opposite way. And spots are overcrowded as fuck, saying frosts, tryrants others spots are empty is a lie but people may check it out, casts, twitch, playing with own characters.

dude go and check urself for once and u'll see idk how u can be retarded that much i know its impossible to stop botters but doing literally nothing to stop them on low rate server wont make it better LOL

dude go and check urself for once and u'll see idk how u can be retarded that much i know its impossible to stop botters but doing literally nothing to stop them on low rate server wont make it better LOL
I do cuz I play everyday and like I said, once you say all, especially 100 lvls+ then you bring us story about one ek and your based theory is just excuse for your quit. Not even single video, if botting here is so popular, why no one recorded it. Kinda weird.

What do u mean by video? Yes i have few obs recordings when i jump in hole where 80ms sits with 10 makers and try to pre-fire gfb marking only 3-4 characters and ye cavebot is a common thing here or u have some explanation why 70eks hunting cyclopolis with 60k/h exp? while melee + hmm dls is 250k/h atleast with profit

rules right now working like invitation to botting i read it like

"ohh hello dear player maybe u want to bot a little u have second chance if u get caught on afk and u can always buy unbanishment from shop :))"

You can have your own opinion and observations, so do I. Wish you the best. There's no more sense to exchange "arguments" about that. I came back to Tibia after a long break, about or over 10 years, won't stay forever and I like it much how server is made.

my name is kumple rafona 1 example u have few posts up where guy using auto uh getting WARNING and kick (kick while he was dying in trap fully afk)

log in 2h-3h before ss sort lvls from high to low and exiva ppl theres like 10 exping normally at this hour above lvl 70 rest are botting or runemaking with auto log out on places where u cant do anything (u have to walk 6 sqm and open doors for example when he log out in 0.1 sec and monsters doesnt mark him though wall/closed doors also he log out when u are 2 sqm outside of screen)

there was a guy 78 ek online since server save so i went to check him he wake up 2min after i entered his screen he was 8lvls higher than on site means no relog i ask him if spawn is free he said ye no problem im leaving so i ask him if theres good exp and how long he hunt it he said "a little" then i ask if hes hunting here since server save he said "yes" and panically run to exit

he was getting at best lvl per 2.5h or so 80lv ek in middle of night hunting on empty server (literally at night u can hunt anywhere its empty) monster without task you can check him anytime "defense commander" but he'll probably take care now btw he was hunting there everyday cuz 4-5 days ago i tried to find some afk eks and he was on coldwind far west so i gave up exploring
I can confirm this shit. I 've been reporting runemakers, GM says they monitor them, just kick them and they say we will monitor, the runemakers autologin and keep making runes.

What do u mean by video? Yes i have few obs recordings when i jump in hole where 80ms sits with 10 makers and try to pre-fire gfb marking only 3-4 characters and ye cavebot is a common thing here or u have some explanation why 70eks hunting cyclopolis with 60k/h exp? while melee + hmm dls is 250k/h atleast with profit

rules right now working like invitation to botting i read it like

"ohh hello dear player maybe u want to bot a little u have second chance if u get caught on afk and u can always buy unbanishment from shop :))"
I want to apologize you, this server let people bot, all you got for doing runs via bots is warning... even the most stupid bots, literally one guy made mistake by setting auto message on game chat instead of default chat, he was sending the same message once per minute (obviously doing runes via auto makers), my conversation with GM and "Result" of bot being caught is WARNING xD

Attachments

Ots full of botters, but what can do GM if players online are correct :p
All he can do is give them warning for botting because of protocol and if people want GM's ban botters, especially give them perm, they should speak with owner. GM's words. I'm not blaming GM's but stupid protocol made by owner, it's fucking absurd. It's like invitation to try bot if result of being caught first time is just... nothing... oh okay, warning, warning, yes, like mommy warn his child "Don't do that again!"

Should be like first time ban 3 days next ban deleted
One week is minimum but come on guys, dream on. Wallet is more important than condition of the server. Not like I'm blaming reality of OTS server, just saying how things look, server will die, new edition will start, prolly beginning is the moment when most money goes to their pockets, business is business.
You can get ban for wrong name, until June but you got warning for botting, fuck logic xD

u can always buy unbanishment on shop only 200 points xDD i remember 8.6 rl tibia times with elfbot literally everybody was botting because month banishment (only if gm catch u) wasnt enough punishment if u could lvl up to 400+ using bot fully afk until first ban

Yeah, era of ngbot, elfbot, xenobot. Owner of Neveresta could although pretend that they gonna try to punish botters, but no, he made protocol that GM's have to warn them first xD
@ruth shame on you, even GM said that he can't do anything more because of protocol and players can talk to the owner to change that, and they will inform you, are you gonna listen community?

Last edited: