• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
this server i dead in some days, gm unbanned Ignorek who got banned for aimbot. Everyone in Zaras/Shajkan team selling off their chars. Cya in original that starts on saturday. Never more realesta.. corrupted gm sorry to say it .

its kinda funny how swe team is complaining after they hardcore praised this server, all of their randoms they picked from kasteria/trade were botting as well, whereas for the polish team it was 4-5 top mages that were very suspicious, but i agree that this policy of unbanishment scrolls is very bad for the server.

overall i dont understand swedish teams reaction, they didnt have any solid proof of anyone of pl team botting, it was more like "look, they're hitting sds, so it means they're botting" and the moment that anyone from either team got banned they were so happy but it just proved that gms have no idea to tell who's botting and who's not

Tbh I think Ruth is so good at programming etc if he only want he could do some system based on mouse click - if no mouse click auto detecter insta delete guy who use runes/manas without mouse click and then nobody can't use aimbots. He should do that if he want to keep this server alive because now even noobs use aimbots on this server. Everyone know rune farms is nothing bad at 7.4 because u need it to play even with pally/knight u need some uhmaker lol, so its not bad. Is all about aimbotters braindeads who play with aimbot on 7.4 and they ruin gameplay for the fair guys, go to 8.0 if u want to use hotkeys, 7.4 is based on aim skill by own hands, not f5 from keyboard.

The problem isn't that there are botters. The problem is that they "sold" this server as: "-Custom, smooth Antibot Client."

Allow bots for everyone or don't allow them at all.

Next time advertise it as: Custom, smooth
Bot friendly Client.

Very boring bot server with sux frag system and pvp enforced worked here more sux than on real tibia.

Low rate servers with bad loot rate do not make sense.

I've talked about it 100 x but people still do not understand and want to play this shit.

Such servers have no balance in pvp because people today are cheating on too large a scale and most of them are doing a 20+ characters bot farm and have infinite money on the game while normal players do not cheat they have a lower level of lvl and less cash.

Where is balance if i play 1 character and have 80 + lvl and 120 + k cash only becasue waste all money for runes and i no have profit on all normal hunt places when 90 % players cheating and got bot farm 20 + characters and unlimited cash blessing aols and war backpacks style like a from sms shop >>> made on cash from bot farms.

Here sux frag system , bad loot never profit ,only custom monsters can give you small profit when you no have farm , but on this monsters hunt people from big teams 24/7 , only on tyrants some time have free spawn but who normaly want make lootbags on bot server only idiots.

Only high rate servers with good loot have sense , because have more balance in game all can have good war backpacks the same style no only idiots who have big farms with 20 characters or punio with money from gm.

This Is last server low rate on which I play and most people from my team will also not log on more to such servers because they do not make any sense.

One guy from my team make runes on 36 characters becasue he have wirtual box and all characters have other ip on one computer and he selling many runes on allegro every day. He got 2 fps on all characters and he stay only the same places and one guy coming 1 x per day to give him blank runes.

So low rates servers today no have sense when idiots make 20 + bot characters and gm never can banned all they becasue on red box they can have many characters with other ip on one computer.

I wish for this server fast dead and i wish for idiots more mind in the head who play on bots and create farms 20 + charactres and warm up their computers to the temperature of the radiator and sweat with them like the Egyptians at the top of the pyramids.

u cry but still playing 24/7 on ur 120 ek

Okey guys :) You can do whatever you want but....
Firstly....
But we did provide enough evidence, Supervisor gave us the option between having the aimbotters deleted completly or banned for 7 days without being able to buy unbann.
Enough ?
This cam is enough ? I will just share this cam with everyone :) Look it guys ^^ bandicam 2019-05-17 22-44-31-993 - Streamable (https://streamable.com/jwfon)
We chose the 7 days ban because we wanted to continue fight and fair rules and insta delete for everyone after that.

What a good behaviour ;)

but after a few fights that gm claims hes overlookin tryin to catch botters with 0 bannishment when a couple of them are so obvious like czuje and dragi and czuje being a rl friend of gm.
We did cam from today morning fights ;)

(for someone who is too busy to watch all video skip to 9:10 and watch 20-25 seconds )

btw. Hamza was not botting at 7.4 ? :)
Here is proof of yours PRO SWEDISH PLAYERS :
(sometimes there is no mouse clicks just sd from Pogromca Viliam - Hamza )

Secondly..
Edition before u were fighting guys against magic dasherzi /zabojca and etc (noob polacks)
Right now u fighting against OLD PLAYERS 7.4 so you DON'T HAVE CHANCE :) Live with it or quit to tibia 8.0 + (original starts soon so u can enjoy ;D )

OLD PLAYERS ?`LIKE IGNOREK? WITH BFULL BOT? CJUZE WITH FULL BOLT? DRAGI WITH FULL BOT?

good old players really. wow

only good player u have in your team that i respect is kijek and neerax and zordon, and mex, sorry if i forgot someone but u know what i mean

the rest is crap players that suddenly think they are gods of pvp

bye im out!

OLD PLAYERS ?`LIKE IGNOREK? WITH BFULL BOT? CJUZE WITH FULL BOLT? DRAGI WITH FULL BOT?

good old players really. wow

only good player u have in your team that i respect is kijek and neerax and zordon, and mex, sorry if i forgot someone but u know what i mean

the rest is crap players that suddenly think they are gods of pvp

bye im out!
could you give me just 1 video that u catch someone from us at botting ? U are just sh*t rat nothing more :)
I think for server it's better that u guys are not playing here :)swe not playing - Less rooked character :)

lets see how fun u guys will have then fighting each other or randoms with bot war :D
glad that u happy !

HAHAHA using bot on realesta war ... this is so sad.. Now I know why are u crying after every battle
Dont listen to them about parcels couse it's not true.. None still have cash on this server so stop with that bullshit//

Give us some real Swedish players like Zaowan, Taze, Dominik so we can have a great war.

HAHAHA using bot on realesta war ... this is so sad.. Now I know why are u crying after every battle
Dont listen to them about parcels couse it's not true.. None still have cash on this server so stop with that bullshit//

Give us some real Swedish players like Zaowan, Taze, Dominik so we can have a great war.

Yeah cuz Dominik is a true Swede, right?

Hahaha top 3 legends from "Lague of boting"

- Zaowan who never playing on any ots server without use bot because no have hands , he can clicks only with head on keybord space with at the keyboard shortcut black d bot f5 on space key at computer keybord.

- Taze who boting old time and teaming with other boters on old versions realsitic war server.

-Dominic aka Niklas who use bot on many servers and make name fake character with my name on Usa Dark ots server and boting with my nick on this server.

Nice top 3 legends of cheating and boting xD