• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@ruth can you atleast fix the pvp experience from players

So u Can atleast get exp from high lvls in war
Even IF ur lvl 70-80-90 killin lvl 130

I want some inferna feelings

:)
Inferna died bror, now it's Zuna. You guys need to stop using Internet Explorer 4real

Edit: Very good 8.0 highrate ot. Sharing here some time with spoofed chars b4 any good server start
NA has nostalrius 8.0
EU has realesta 8.0
good balance

/Pawel

Last edited:
@ruth
How works running speed formula?
I just saw on stream 106 mage without boha, wearing time ring and he was outrunning 120+ . Are you sure it works corretly? ; O
Yes u fcking fool, everyone knows that punio got extra +50speed for advertising the ot. everyone knows it except u , noob (joke)

This seems annoying for me. I'm not gonna comment this kind of bullshits, you can message me anytime you want and I can organize speed tests between punio characters and yours also I would like to inform that you blaming his speed not only on my servers.

Precision is botter on realesta war, will @ruth ban him?

If u are just bad player, u can think if u see burst sd that the guy who did it is a botter, but unfortunately u are wrong, I never used any bot, I just play like 2~ years on realistic/realesta war like almost everyday so u can only cry loser, go play more in 5 man teams, so u will be always thinking in that category - someone aim good, sometimes shoot burst/sd is a botter xDD just play better solo or in duos so u will also obtain some skills, not only to trap with 5 ppl and killing a target who can't move.

i dont care how long he play

he is botter so gm must ban him
lol ur brain is dead or what? on this server is public cast system with mouse clicks, just enter to my cast when i play sometimes and u will see im 100% clean but maybe ur mind is too stupid to know how works mouse clicks in tibia.

If u are just bad player, u can think if u see burst sd that the guy who did it is a botter, but unfortunately u are wrong, I never used any bot, I just play like 2~ years on realistic/realesta war like almost everyday so u can only cry loser, go play more in 5 man teams, so u will be always thinking in that category - someone aim good, sometimes shoot burst/sd is a botter xDD just play better solo or in duos so u will also obtain some skills, not only to trap with 5 ppl and killing a target who can't move.

lol ur brain is dead or what? on this server is public cast system with mouse clicks, just enter to my cast when i play sometimes and u will see im 100% clean but maybe ur mind is too stupid to know how works mouse clicks in tibia.
"if you are just bad player"

Go on the Gyazo and try to show me how it's humanely possible to shoot burst/sd in 0.1 ms second without bot. You are botting so hardcore that it's not even possible to separate the burst and the sd when you try to pause the video.

Precision is botter on realesta war, will @ruth ban him?

Bro show cam with defalut chat what a dmg first burst or sd no sending here sux proof , it's a custom client here can shoot like a burst + sd because you stay -1 floor little long seconds.

Maybe you are boting because you can't send normal cams , only you sending some shit gifs without good proof and think gm ban him.

For you Precision is a botter, for ruth one of the most loyal customers

Bro show cam with defalut chat what a dmg first burst or sd no sending here sux proof , it's a custom client here can shoot like a burst + sd because you stay -1 floor little long seconds.

Maybe you are boting because you can't send normal cams , only you sending some shit gifs without good proof and think gm ban him.

u can see from the chat log that he burst me 2 damage before he sd, so don't try make excuses for your botter friend.

I can't believe in ppl nowdays, playing tibia for xx years still can't recognize that a guy on movie named "precision" hit sd that took 2 mana and 145 hp = 147 hit points then hit burst - maybe for 0 cus you cut the default chat. You can hit sd + burst that fast by aiming target,hit sd,mark a guy. 😴

I can't believe in ppl nowdays, playing tibia for xx years still can't recognize that a guy on movie named "precision" hit sd that took 2 mana and 145 hp = 147 hit points then hit burst - maybe for 0 cus you cut the default chat. You can hit sd + burst that fast by aiming target,hit sd,mark a guy. 😴
mietek aka calculator kkkk @fearsome u should listen to mathematician mietek hes prooving that precision is not botting u.u

This is one of the polak teams rune farms which the various gamemasters are absolutly forbidden to ban because they are real friends of ruthless(Picture taken from GM Himself)

Last edited:
And i have a screen shot where ruthless himself says do not bann/delite theise characters

@fearsome

XDDDD
I know u got low experience in this game but once again i will EXPLAIN u why it shows 2 mana blocking 1st.

When some1 is shooting u on low mana (example - u got 30 mana, and full hp) it will say u loosing ur 30 mana then 111 hit points if sd was for 141. The guy who made a clip had cut a general chat fragment where it says 145 hp.

/Also he hit burst arrow for 0 - you can see it by this animation (that mean he get hit blocked by armor)

#svenska 0 iq playero 💪

Last edited: