• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Keeep trollllliiiiiiiiiing 🤓
At the end of the day you are just a random polish NOOB who just nolifed thais sewer rats with broken english and 0 game. And 0 fkn knowledge about the game since you stopped in a 2004 version.
Nobody knows you. If I know you it's because I roasted you earlier with other accounts. that's all. Mietek the random.

Even sage is better than you. And cooler.

You have less future than this OT lmao

who gonna be a fan of you fkn braindead. You are a shame for me. I am ashamed that we're playing the same german game. Someone who plays only 1 version of a whole game and still sucks at it. Someone who has ZERO game. Zero humor. Someone who just care about stupid things. And just complains.

Leaving pearls like this:

everyone is bored of fighting same way whole time. Dying -> lossing nothing -> buying bless at 1 npc -> fight -> repeat whole process.

when is exactly everything you did on Tibia. Play war servers with lvls 30 and 0 death loss. And you don't even need to open the bp's... Jesus.
What I have to read from wannabe noobs.

uuu, some1 woke up with left foot. Are you jelous or something? :rolleyes: Forum fighterooo, as im telling to everyone - once again. War ot is a training tool, not a normal server.

Hm, some people loggin in just for fun. That was tip for you, to log in - train for some hours. Maybe one day, you gonna earn our skill gap.

Hm, some people loggin in just for fun. That was tip for you, to log in - train for some hours. Maybe one day, you gonna earn our skill gap.
You don't even know how to make a sentence jesus.
You login to have fun or to train?

Where did you play in real tibia? Did you play 7.4 in the real game? And in what version did you quit?

Jesus this Virgin kid needs to train to play tibia in 2019. lmao

When I thought you couldn't be more stupid...

You are just another Master Vegas, Tampon... Bad players with 0 game. Bad losers. Complainers. Players who did nothing in the real game. People who never saw Liberty Bay. Svargrond. Yalahar. Oramond. Roshamuul. Zao. Nothing. Just Thais. It's a shame. You know nothing about this game. You don't even know how corrupted your friend Ruth is. Nothing. You don't even know how to trashtalk nor lie. Nothing. Just an idiot with a very low IQ.
That's all.
Thank you damnizationkast for your constant advertising. The thread goes up everytime thanks to you.
By the way I am 31 years old, I have been playing since 7.1, back in 2001 ! Nice to meet you.
Ruth has hired me, for real money (don't worry, I'm not only paid to answer to trolls like you), and I will make sure our project gets alot of succes and that all players gets so much fun from it!
Thank you again,
Florent.

Thank you damnizationkast for your constant advertising. The thread goes up everytime thanks to you.
By the way I am 31 years old, I have been playing since 7.1, back in 2001 ! Nice to meet you.
Ruth has hired me, for real money, and I will make sure our project gets alot of succes and that all players gets so much fun from it!
Thank you again,
Florent.
You don't even know how advertisement works... That's maybe why all your servers died so fast.... People gonna enter check the thread, see that I am telling things you can't even answer and play another server.

If you are 31 years old and sponsoring a corrupted server is your job I feel sorry for you.

@damnizationkast Again the same. Why are u even speaking about me when you know shit? Keep bumping this thread, you might bring more ppl. :)

You not gunna answer because you never played real tibia or because you never had an impact there... random wannabe from thais sewers I gladly bump this thread because this corrupted server actually needs it.

I don't want this random low rate custom crap in 2019 die the first day. You have to waste some days first...

BRB I gunna play some kasteria, a server that had 2k+ people online at start :*

You can keep "training" on a fake ot.

That's what gunna happen to you when you touch the real game or something close just like what happened to all the sewer wannabes:

You not gunna answer because you never played real tibia or because you never had an impact there... random wannabe from thais sewers I gladly bump this thread because this corrupted server actually needs it.

I don't want it to die the first day. You have to waste some days first...

🤡 You should ask the otserver gamemaster for a job in community management, you make them great advertisement 😹😹😹😹

Finally best 7.4 server starting soon, me and my team are preparing to start, good luck everyone! 😎

You don't even know how advertisement works... That's maybe why all your servers died so fast.... People gonna enter check the thread, see that I am telling things you can't even answer and play another server.

If you are 31 years old and sponsoring a corrupted server is your job I feel sorry for you.
Thanks for the bump.
See you in game :cool:

Thanks for the bump.
See you in game :cool:

A bump on a saturday afternoon... on the advertisement section of otland... damn this random don't even know what he is talking about but I love that "nice guy cuz he needs money" has no argument.

Playing Tibia since 2001... Talking so damn nice to everyone... why did you get banned on your older Otland account? you are talking nice to everyone... Or it's ur first account here?

We are very old-time players as managers, more than 10 years ago. I have followed the previous editions.Everyone has equal rights, rules are clear. I recommend you play fair and respect the rules.

A bump on a saturday afternoon... on the advertisement section of otland... damn this random don't even know what he is talking about but I love that "nice guy cuz he needs money" has no argument.

Playing Tibia since 2001... Talking so damn nice to everyone... why did you get banned on your older Otland account? you are talking nice to everyone... Or it's ur first account here?
This is my first OTLand account :)
Thank you for the bump.

Man i know it will be simple u gonna play tibijka.rafonix brings 1k ppl and then serwer die in 3 days because his viewers have no idea how to play 7.4 ots and then u will join this server :)+ he is trash on 7.4