• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
fuck all rpg/ low rate/farm servers
h rate and enfos forever <3
miss old olderas\rolderas\lolderas xDDD with 30 ppl online, fights in small teams,
miss old community @Worr @LastMan @Rewind @Shine @gabo @wandur @SammyNSC any many more
im just fking noob, I hate to exp thats why i left real tibia and starts play ots, where is easy to get lvl/ money and fight, fight fight fight thats all what i need in tibia, fking PVP. I dont like quests, team hunts, taking lvls, buying cc/characters.

/crying noob who wasted one month

miss old olderas\rolderas\lolderas xDDD with 30 ppl online, fights in small teams,
miss old community @Worr @LastMan @Rewind @Shine @gabo @wandur @SammyNSC any many more
im just fking noob, I hate to exp thats why i left real tibia and starts play ots, where is easy to get lvl/ money and fight, fight fight fight thats all what i need in tibia, fking PVP. I dont like quests, team hunts, taking lvls, buying cc/characters.

I rarely do anything tibia-related nowadays but yeah, you got the point. I miss these old times where people did not care about the stuff, and there were such servers like that where you didnt have to runefarm, just to fight and had a blast. OI'good times, meh.

Just logged to comment, lol.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111

@kijek28

boring fights
corrupted gms

i dont really know bro

i probably gonna join today or" not " well see
to have some fun from time to time,

its summer and some people are working we dont have time like your team camping draconia 24/7 for exp or rune making
no offense.

i like how the gms making punishments now,

but its really to late after 1 month playin, he starts bann people

and the gms is so close friends with your team that you really have advantages.

i think we should just stay here and fight some and see what happens, how the gms will react against botters in future
but he should really realese a update on website about what is legal and what is illegal
cuz its making me confused.

me zaras killie villy and some other's want to keep playin

the teams this edition was really bad, no proper commanders. no proper players in both teams that was using aimbot 24/7 at start

we all know that.

if gm did hes job at begining i dont think we would have this problem today. and more players "good" players would have join the server aswell
if neveresta dies now.

i think realesta is ded forever for this repetation

'

Last edited:
ok draconia lover
Wasted 3 weeks or so on this server. Last time to fight againts shajkan and co shit team. Please stop playing this game u cant handle it.
ok draconia lover go back to medivia,
ur shit player nowdays

maybe when i was 15 years old u was good bye glhf

atleast when me and my friends are online we do something with the amound we have,
not hiding in dp/houses incoldwind/ or draconia for 2 weeks with block chars

you can all enjoy punios stream and see that we atleast do something with our characters , yes we buy chars to have fun so?

some of u just play here to make some dollars
i can understand that no problem
dont blame us that we dont bring actions
i started this edition with a really small team and u expect me to come and give u proper fights against u guys that are playin this server like classictibia or medivia style

edition before this when u guys didnt even play, we had so much more fun, we had big teams fighting each other with no propaganda,

but as soon as u guys came , started to act cocky big, and call ur self gods of pvp
then ur highest lvl got deleted
for bot.

one more thing, some of u 8 ppl have been playin with each other for years. and happen to be in same team this time

im playin with 3 rl friends right before summer no big activity, so dont blame me

~last post~

Last edited:
ok draconia lover

ok draconia lover go back to medivia,
ur shit player nowdays

maybe when i was 15 years old u was good bye glhf

atleast when me and my friends are online we do something with the amound we have,
not hiding in dp/houses incoldwind/ or draconia for 2 weeks with block chars

go hide on demona to runemake on rifbot get out of my draconia forever safe spot <3

ye i miss the old times aswell less drama, less players in teams, oldera classicus and originaltibia with 7.4 client
thoose time were epic

Wasted 3 weeks or so on this server. Last time to fight againts shajkan and co shit team. Please stop playing this game u cant handle it.
u are shit team, fucking blocking of draconia exping 24/7 playing the server like your life depends on it, most boring team to fight against EVER

Corruption server created only and exclusively for 2 war bands.

One team have Punio and cash from Game master , other team to are friends of gm and he made for this team custom shit monsters for they have domianando and unlimited cash from big rune farms and gm no want delete this rune farms + they have best hunt place on custom monsters with best loot where they exp 24/7 and no give other players to hunting here.

Sux pvp enforced system no give nothing here exp , bad frag system here people only exp on cave bot and make runes 24/7 on bot farms totaly boring shit server.

It's a boring style like Harmonia non pvp.

Good to some players back to playing on realesta war , because on neveresta only cave boters run on map and makers make runes and nothing happend here.

Recently I met one rpg player on tomba who terribly complained about the loot here and he said for bored he started counts killed necro and how many he already killed monsters without loot and told me that he killed exactly 1002 Necromancers and they droped only one boots of haste on this last 1002 necromancer.

Death squad vs vedetta or even further back when enigma playd. just a few that were master of sd/ering tricks epic xd

highrate > lowrate itz 2k19 guyssssss

it is all about fighting with each other

PS. just look how many ppl play realesta war

good days when there were only pl and swe teams
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Last edited: