• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Merry Christmas and a tasty egg :)

I think time to lose one frag 24h it's a long , maybe you can change time to lose frag to 6 or 8 h.
Here we have different frag system, for example if you will make 3 frags by UE at the same time, all 3 frags will decrease in 24h. Every each frag have individual decreasing time.

Last edited:
This ots is so corrupted yet people are active here or play there xd. This kid punio and his 15 yr old audience is the only reason this corrupted ots is played and that should be enough to xlog from this for any1 with brain.

This ots is so corrupted yet people are active here or play there xd. This kid punio and his 15 yr old audience is the only reason this corrupted ots is played and that should be enough to xlog from this for any1 with brain.

reaper uzi still salty after getting banned on yet another warserver for being an asshole so he trolls on forums, what a waste of air this guy is, gets banned on kaspars ot, gets banned on realesta, cant wait till he gets on joels nerves soon and gets banned on outcast as well, community would be happy to have this dickhead gone.

Youre talking as if you could leave rookgaard on this server lol, stay in thais sewers, warot rat. Saw you on waropolis, u were level 50 after playing for 5 days on x15 exp rate, really tells a lot about your ability to play on a non-warserver without infinite supplies. U wont even login on neveresta, u just came to talk shit cause ur salty u gotta play on vpn with 130 ping on realesta war. Pathetic player living in his moms attic in 2k19.

Aleikum salam, kebabos. I Hope Allah will bring you salvation.

Last edited:
Ye allah is pig thats all muslims should know . No time for muslims/losers how u call it. Also to people watching dont bother entering this ot its a waste of time since not a single good pvp player maybe few aimers and corruption is tolerated.
Explain what mean ,,Good pvp player" .
You are only war player with big ego , I never saw you on normal ots when u did something good. You are just typical player who's playing 24/7 on war like on realesta war and spamming ARENA ARENA ? Because u are loser irl and you have to boost ur ego :/
Now you have ban on realesta and you dont know what to do IRL so u are spamming shits on otland :)

well everything is corrupted nowdays, even the gms on realesta war use to bot long time ago..."heard from well known players"

now they gonna react and try to defend it like any other botters.
i think everyone nowdays use bots on some ways,

maybe they are not spamming like a normal obvious botter.
but in my opinion i think most of the war players that say there are so good, come 1 vs 1 etc

using bots on last sds.

only player that is really good to be honest and has been for the past years.

is punio cause u can see hes records and everything and how he use hes mouse.,.

but its funny how we never see cams on mouse records from the other players..that say they are better then him

not a single cam ive seen from the other "wellplayd war players"

well everything is corrupted nowdays, even the gms on realesta war use to bot long time ago..."heard from well known players"

now they gonna react and try to defend it like any other botters.
i think everyone nowdays use bots on some ways,

maybe they are not spamming like a normal obvious botter.
but in my opinion i think most of the war players that say there are so good, come 1 vs 1 etc

using bots on last sds.

only player that is really good to be honest and has been for the past years.

is punio cause u can see hes records and everything and how he use hes mouse.,.

but its funny how we never see cams on mouse records from the other players..that say they are better then him

not a single cam ive seen from the other "wellplayd war players"
Hello Nadamas and thank you for your message,

Indeed, you are right. There have been rules violations unpunished in the past.
But you have to understand that we hired -for real money- a new whole community management team. Such things will NOT happen in our server ! 🧐
We can make a bet and talk about it in some months! Ruth and I will be very strict and watchful about this.
I hope to see you ingame anyway, message me anytime ! 3 days left 🤪

Have a good day,
Florent

In 1 hour we will post the new changelog about updates ... be ready :)

Last edited:
Hello i logged on rookgard realesta to test this server, first thing i saw that i don't like:
EQ : club / jacket. < With this i cannot even kill 3 rats and i need back to temple for healing myself. With 1k + online at start will be very hard
It should be changed,
IDEA: add shield and some better eq, or just replace club by a mace. ( better eq or weapon will solve this problem).
To avoid situation like i seen on other ots for example Tibijka. They hadn't option to walk trough a person, everyone was stuck in temple this thing make peoples angry and some of them just logg off. (Make possible to walk trough by person, will solve this problem).