[France] [7.4] Realesta - Redemption [06.09, Friday 18:00 CET] | New CAM System! | USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

misiaczek11

Best answers
Reaction score
#2. There was no cloning from the beginning of the server and never will be. We have squashed all the bugs even on previous edition.
Meeh ;<<
Should I tell our community that on this edition was like 3-4 bugs with CC ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
I just want to remind people to read the board rules again.
Commenting about negative things are totally acceptable. Just think about how you are expressing yourselves.
Most of you are fine, I'm just refering people to read the rules yet again since there has been some shady accounts created lately that are merely focusing on griefing on the forum.

vegaseek

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I just want to remind people to read the board rules again.
Commenting about negative things are totally acceptable. Just think about how you are expressing yourselves.
Most of you are fine, I'm just refering people to read the rules yet again since there has been some shady accounts created lately that are merely focusing on griefing on the forum.
OPEN REALISTIC BROTHER !!!

Jordan24

Best answers
Reaction score
They do it to make people think is alive and make new people play, they don't want to stay 1 month again without any server to play, they are really bored irl that they have to play this shit for 20 years xd

Helloboys

Best answers
Reaction score
both war guilds powerabusing the shit out of the server, killing randoms telling them to pay or hunted and such things, this is why ots die boys, u never learn XD

Dominikzor

Best answers
Reaction score
Ot might not be the best, but if for sure the most fun compared to all other ots like medivis etc. I will keep playing here!

Valinor

Best answers
Reaction score
both war guilds powerabusing the shit out of the server, killing randoms telling them to pay or hunted and such things, this is why ots die boys, u never learn XD
I myself still play the server and still think the server yields us an immense amount of fun. But yeah, this point is true and something that disturbs me. Naturally, powerabusing is to some extent - and rightly so - a part of Tibia, but even the powerabusing needs to be balanced so that weaker players still find it rewarding to play. A friend of mine was approached by a guy in one of the leading guilds and was told that he has to pay 100k or else he will die and die and die. They killed him once and then he payed. For nothing. Of course the server is drained of players if weaker players are treated like that. Needless to say that has nothing to do with the client or hosting, but with some people who inhabit the server.

inqueakapatryk

Best answers
Reaction score
I play on this server since the beginning of the Realesta.
In my opinion this is the best edition, the administration takes care of the server and they know what they doing. Maybe for us "sellers" is not beneficial, although I am not able to express a bad opinion about this OT.

If anyone would like to buy runes on the server, please contact in game: Pan Patryk :)

Last edited:

Valar

Best answers
Reaction score
I play on this server since the beginning of the Realesta.
In my opinion this is the best edition, the administration takes care of the server and they know what they doing. Maybe for us "sellers" is not beneficial, although I am not able to express a bad opinion about this OT.

If anyone would like to buy runes on the server, please contact in game: Pan Patryk :)
It would be stupid to say server is shit and dead (not like I have an opinion about this edition cuz I'm not playing tibia r8 now) for you, especially if you're seller as you said bro.