• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello @RottweilerMind , you don't know me, I don't know you too. I don't know if you're playing in neveresta, I've been following since previous editions, and a lot of bugs were fixed, you can't imagine it. I invite you to play on the server instead of following people here , you will enjoy much more.

Army of auto rune makers are playing this OTS and it's true, full afk chars selling runes for GP, then selling it for money, at least kiddos got some $ for happy meal in mcdonald

So its 2 weeks since server start unban scroll 200>300 points instant ban for 3 days without first warning and random banishment time (3-7 days) doesnt matter how long u bot for lenght of ban thats all done against botters (tasker legal!) ppl still have 10+ char farms on rifbot (oh no 3 days ban on makers pls no) its like spitting on non-botting players face here u can bot if u willing to pay few euros for unban from time to time lol also ppl run with full aim bot auto mf auto uh e ring script and much more literally NOTHING done against this recording them or reporting doesnt work unless they attack punio (u can get banned if u outplay punio without bot too but again 300 points and u are free)

Max 2-3 weeks wydmuszka but nothing to do so still playing ehhh

hmm,not this way mr realesta....I thought this server going be rlly rpg,low rate but this is just orsh ot with low exp stage.... after 2 week ppl got alot of runes,cash,everything.... trade = 75% selling runes/cash/characters ... custom monster with retarded loot..... and this amazing movement without exhausted with ne/nw/se/sw move... boring server,anluko

punio 84 ms with aol and bless... grzyboria ot i think...

retarded mobs hellhound hitting 0 wave 0 target blocking 2 hff hellhound and demon on 100 ek meanwhile u'll get 200 instant combo every turn by beholder essa

Sometimes I'm wondering if riftbot maker is not the same owner of OTS like this. Warnings for botting, unban scrolls, lmao. Double profit xD
Server had a lot of potential but is fucked up by greedy owner, warning people for botting and putting unban scrolls on site is some kind of joke.

Last edited: