• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Gm Naj just banned 3 characters of main war team for rune makers
mastercores number 2 incoming:D

Totally shit server full of boters 95 % players on this server use bots.

My friend 90 ek die today when back from magic shop by mage bomb bot , mass login 20 x 20 + lvls mages kill him by 1 combo sd really good ots.

Him quit from this server , he say he can only login for pk , he don't play more on this shit server.

Totally shit server full of boters 95 % players on this server use bots.

My friend 90 ek die today when back from magic shop by mage bomb bot , mass login 20 x 20 + lvls mages kill him by 1 combo sd really good ots.

Him quit from this server , he say he can only login for pk , he don't play more on this shit server.

you literally got masslogged on by marhozi team that camps boats and you think its a magebomb

tampi tampi tampi when will you learn

you literally got masslogged on by marhozi team that camps boats and you think its a magebomb

tampi tampi tampi when will you learn

I say my friend died yesterday not me , and he say it's mass log with mage bomb.

He no report this because many reports boters etc gm's ignore so he no reporting because know it's waste time.

But if Ruthless say on war server can looking all moments game all players so why he no make the same here?

Maybe he could show us a repeat of he death?

marhozi dominando 100% respect

i fucking died by them

Respect?

It's a noobs massive team with bots , they kill me with main characters but need 10 people and 40 minutes to killing me.

I no respect never noobs without hands who play on bots in pvp and still playing like noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say my friend died yesterday not me , and he say it's mass log with mage bomb.

Respect?

It's a noobs massive team with bots , they kill me with main characters but need 10 people and 40 minutes to killing me.

lol 40 min it was fast, you have 110ek its not so easy to kill

He no report this because many reports boters etc gm's ignore so he no reporting because know it's waste time.

But if Ruthless say on war server can looking all moments game all players so why he no make the same here?

Maybe he could show us a repeat of he death?

Respect?

I no respect never noobs without hands who play on bots in pvp and still playing like noobs.

you hate ots but u have 111 ek on it with soft and playing with mietek in team wtf

marhozi dominando 100% respect

i fucking died by them
Hope they take some actual lvls. Cause they didnt stand 5min against us yesterday.. and i see they are many so i hope they can become more then just a boat trap team. But probaly not..