• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This "Frajer" must be some noob from otland because he stop cave boting 2 min later when write post here hmm...

Well make medium-high rate realesta i think is better more fights itp :D

Biggest problem is no balance with vocations. Its mage OTS
Second problem is anty cheat. 80% server is botting..
Shit economy and without team ure nothing

There is no point to change server. Nothing better on any server is waiting for you guyz ;). Just fresh start and do everything from beginning. Nothing will change its community makes servers. ;). I will stay even for rpg.

View attachment 36699

@Judave suddenly realesta not a good server anymore? mr exiva 0

I remember when Jude login on realistic war he got very sux aim and spam many mort hurs , because cant good shooting sd , when he login last version waropolis then he got aiming like a 99 % to targets.

100 % Jude use bots , becasue it's immposible to shooting every sd to players on lvls 100 + who no got a trap and they runing with use time rings on map clicks.

He should learn to play instead of using bots.

This game is not just to only win at any price , just to have fun, but some idiots still no understand it and the still in 2019 they use aim bots.

Jude, if you can not play , then start training on war servers, and if you do not want to do it better go play tetris.

Tampon you are learning 17 years to play in Tibia and you still do not go out, and as you see the name unnamed you are falling off the trolley.