• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Alright it’s time to be honest..
First of all Taze/Domin/Zao team will not play here for sure so it will die and I dont see any point to exp one month, fight 3 days and ot will be dead once again. We have only Shajkans and Prolacks. Shajkan team is not even bad... they are so fucking retarded so we will never have long term server with them. First they are crying that will quit, then if we offer help to keep them and ot alive, they act like fucking Gooods of the Gods of tibia killing a small random teams and even rpg players...
What happen next ? Those who were killed by shaj team day by day are getting mad and starting to quit ot... so If we know how it gonna end, couse they will never change maybe its better to open higheresta? It's a lot of great content to explore on lvl like 120-150 so maybe a bit higher rates would be better decision?

1-8 30x
8-20 25x
20-30 20x
30-40 15x
40-50 13x
50-60 11x
60-70 9x
70-80 8x
80-90 7x
90-100 6x
100-110 5x
110-120 4x
120-130 3x
130-140 2x
140-150 1x
150-xxx 0,5x

Loot 2.5x

My sugestion is this stage, hit like if u think higheresta would be better and Please share with us why u quit last time,what was fucked up and whats your idea to make this ot alive more than one/two month. For me boting was a main reason Why neveresta die.

It’s the best,smooth ot I have ever played. It has a lot of potential but we need to figure it out how to make this server for a long time.

Last edited:
Highrate will be ded after 2 weeks.
Ppl make 100 lv in first day and then start pk

On highrate when u need one day to make lvl 80 and then u have only demona to exp Yes but on realesta, server starts to be fun at level 120+

At lvl 150 you will have only 0.5 exp so it will take you around 1:40-2h to advance in level. We will have fresh server on the same levels as we had on neveresta in one/two weeks not 1month u got me bro ?

holy shit whata greedy hosters

ur server just died 1-2 weeks ago and now u wanna open midrate?
after all ur corruption with helping 10 runemakers stacking in house untouchable aka inque money maker
and all other stuffs i dont wanna mention everything in detail would be to hardcore

i really think u should focus on 8.0 clien realese, cuz jur servers is full of bot anyways

u have a sick client,
but u never listen to your players , and when it die and u see the server dies, then it always to late

cuz u so greedy GM OF REALESTA

Highrate will be ded after 2 weeks.
Ppl make 100 lv in first day and then start pk
actually hes server got famous after 3 highrate editions

so we all know that realesta can only be made as highrates nowdays to have really fun at
just check the old war cams of realesta highrate server

not this copy lowrate that is boring as fak and never gives any proper fight

I like this client, but all what i like in this client is client, nothing else, means this ot is so far unbalanced. I like this smooth walking 0 laggs, low ping, high fps etc etc, but tibia itsn't just about the client. I'm pass on this mideresta, itsn't about this corrupt things, bugs etc, it's about this peoples playing realesta, there is no peoples, most spoofs and 20 peoples whos really make lvls, fight 5vs5 don't make me to play here, prefer bigger fights, but it;s me.
Wish good luck and have fun for everyone whos gonna play mideresta.

Low rate server for ONE (1) month?
Sounds good.

At the end, the pitbull was right and the server didn't go anywhere.

Congratulations to the awesome 7.4 community which has been lied and scammed once AGAIN for the same people with different usernames.

Alright it’s time to be honest..
First of all Taze/Domin/Zao team will not play here for sure so it will die and I dont see any point to exp one month, fight 3 days and ot will be dead once again. We have only Shajkans and Prolacks. Shajkan team is not even bad... they are so fucking retarded so we will never have long term server with them. First they are crying that will quit, then if we offer help to keep them and ot alive, they act like fucking Gooods of the Gods of tibia killing a small random teams and even rpg players...
What happen next ? Those who were killed by shaj team day by day are getting mad and starting to quit ot... so If we know how it gonna end, couse they will never change maybe its better to open higheresta? It's a lot of great content to explore on lvl like 120-150 so maybe a bit higher rates would be better decision?

1-8 30x
8-20 25x
20-30 20x
30-40 15x
40-50 13x
50-60 11x
60-70 9x
70-80 8x
80-90 7x
90-100 6x
100-110 5x
110-120 4x
120-130 3x
130-140 2x
140-150 1x
150-xxx 0,5x

Loot 2.5x

My sugestion is this stage, hit like if u think higheresta would be better and Please share with us why u quit last time,what was fucked up and whats your idea to make this ot alive more than one/two month. For me boting was a main reason Why neveresta die.

It’s the best,smooth ot I have ever played. It has a lot of potential but we need to figure it out how to make this server for a long time.
lol