• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Alright it’s time to be honest..
First of all Taze/Domin/Zao team will not play here for sure so it will die and I dont see any point to exp one month, fight 3 days and ot will be dead once again. We have only Shajkans and Prolacks. Shajkan team is not even bad... they are so fucking retarded so we will never have long term server with them. First they are crying that will quit, then if we offer help to keep them and ot alive, they act like fucking Gooods of the Gods of tibia killing a small random teams and even rpg players...
What happen next ? Those who were killed by shaj team day by day are getting mad and starting to quit ot... so If we know how it gonna end, couse they will never change maybe its better to open higheresta? It's a lot of great content to explore on lvl like 120-150 so maybe a bit higher rates would be better decision?

1-8 30x
8-20 25x
20-30 20x
30-40 15x
40-50 13x
50-60 11x
60-70 9x
70-80 8x
80-90 7x
90-100 6x
100-110 5x
110-120 4x
120-130 3x
130-140 2x
140-150 1x
150-xxx 0,5x

Loot 2.5x

My sugestion is this stage, hit like if u think higheresta would be better and Please share with us why u quit last time,what was fucked up and whats your idea to make this ot alive more than one/two month. For me boting was a main reason Why neveresta die.

It’s the best,smooth ot I have ever played. It has a lot of potential but we need to figure it out how to make this server for a long time.
seriusly u guys were the most terrible team i ever meet in my life
why should they play this corrupted server? with full of bots,

if u think i playd neveresta serious this time u are wrong. i was sitting mostly on a lvl 80 druid or 80 ms fighting u guys at lvl 130s

one more thing
everytime i log in, my friends said in ts, when i ask.
- where is enemies?

- where you think shajkan?

- hellgate draconia?

- yes my friend

- ok nevermind

ill log back in at night time when they tp their ass out to fight

like u Guys did for 3 weeks every day.

i didnt see the point of even building a team or anything it was almost dead from start this server.
u basicly fought against killian. it was shit wars i agree

When u see me playin serious on a server'

u wil see me at top 1 or 2 or 3 in highscores

and to u ender, i never saaw someone run so much away from battles as u sitting on the highest lvl on server.
even when the battle isnt even finish ur goone~

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Last edited:
Yeah shajkan :) urs team never play seriously when u losing server :) u are top(only sometimes on HIGHSCORES but u never show ur handskill(crystal bot before now rifbot))

Yeah shajkan :) urs team never play seriously when u losing server :) u are top(only sometimes on HIGHSCORES but u never show ur handskill(crystal bot before now rifbot))

how can u say we lost when u were camping draconia 9 hours a day to come out to fight 30 minutes and mostly lost and went back to draconia. your team seriously have some braindamage fkin randoms have a big mouth but when it comes to selling char 9/10 of you come to ts to suck dick so someone can buy you char, thanks to our team you poor fkin low lifes can pay your bills and keep ordering pizza so you can nolife tibia

how can u say we lost when u were camping draconia 9 hours a day to come out to fight 30 minutes and mostly lost and went back to draconia. your team seriously have some braindamage fkin randoms have a big mouth but when it comes to selling char 9/10 of you come to ts to suck dick so someone can buy you char, thanks to our team you poor fkin low lifes can pay your bills and keep ordering pizza so you can nolife tibia
I dont know exactly WHO are you but i gonna reply u just 1 time :) exp on draconia was the greatest ever bcus of money that we were earning. When u guys was the same amount i mean when we didnt gave u sebus with his friends and half of RPG players was not playing with Ur team u guys was just crying and saying that u gonna leave server etc :) So after that we decided to gave Ur team some kind of bonuses for example top 1 ms etc but all chars that u were buying was after couple of days just rooked. Then ur team started complaining again so... We decided to giv u 6 or more i dont know exactly of our friends to help u and what's then? We were maximum 12 ppl when u guys had at normal gather 25? Soometimes even 30 ppl. After some of wars like 12v20-25 u guys were feeling like TIBIA GODS/THE BEST PLAYERS etc etc and ur team full of bots ofc (in 2 weeks like 5 deletes) started to destroying game RPG players ;) after IT OTS just died ;) Short history describing Ur team.

I will never answer u again guys. Good luck with next crybaby edition.

draconia demons top place to make money for fighting short 1h refill ez 1kk for any mage 100+ lvl

draconia demons top place to make money for fighting short 1h refill ez 1kk for any mage 100+ lvl
oho hotel carlinfornia is speaking again when they push randoms in carlin hotel and trap with 20 people and 1k flowr pots in house

you mad bro or u took rs there and lost ur precious knight axe on secret rpg char?
secret RPG char that sounds like one of your guys from teamspeak that cry beacuse he cant go exp becaue team make him go frag in hotel carlinfornia
no i got pushed there and lost to your precious plants

next edicion 0.25x exp for more low lvl fightings and rpg ?
@Tampik back

I think next edition classicus v10 exp x2 and Ryan called to pizza hut , but they no want give him it , because no one make donate at corrupted server xD

What's up, Ryan, when you open Oldera high rate, you've already gone hungry?

I think next edition classicus v10 exp x2 and Ryan called to pizza hut , but they no want give him it , because no one make donate at corrupted server xD

What's up, Ryan, when you open Oldera high rate, you've already gone hungry?
lool they opening 8.0 instead of realestasa again. its shame realesta was fun ots for pvp

Please next edition, I wanna throw some SD's on ugly faces then after PvP go to forum and blame ruth for being greedy again