• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server last edition was good. To bad this community nowadays is shit and cant stand longer than 2 weeks on a server

Server last edition was good. To bad this community nowadays is shit and cant stand longer than 2 weeks on a server

Many players oldschool tibia players play long time this game and they still no learn play this game manually , bot users destroys every servers.

On every new servers are full of massive boting and Owners of servers today no make nothing about this case.

The fault lies on both sides:

Retarded players and greedy owners servers who count only dollars for buy hamburgers , and they don't care about nothing.

But this is not so strange, after all, this game is filled with the most pathological players among all games on the Internet.

Daniel magical who in real life attack chair with axe , Rafatus who put wibrator to ass at streames , Rafonix who put condon on head and many many other pathological people playing this game.

Let's see again this funny movie like Daniel Magical when playing Tibia he attack chair with use axe:

The community is good in my opinion, there is only few peoples who making shit around the tibia environment. Everyone should listen to himself and not just look at the others.

I think new server will be on in 2 months or more.

I think not that long.

Last edited:
What you think about server style like Strife medivia?

Delete spell exiva and make pvp enforced without skulls , aol and bless but better loot rate than medivia ?

This style server i want play , but i no played this Strife server , because he make all spell runes only for premium account so it's no sense to playing paladin or knight when server start.

You can make the same style server but better , because no must buy premium to making runes.

this thing sux

But you know this is ots server not rl tibia.

Old times when i play on Inferna , then players no killing every people what they see , becasue other players have protections by other people and many players scared to killing people on hunting places , becasue they scared some one can comming and kill they for this.

But today on servers ots players no pay other players to protecion like old times and no one no respect any other people when see they on hunt places.

So what it's sense playing here for players not from big bands when here exiva spell.

All know what today players who playing in big teams doing , they no respect any one , becasue they have big massive and no scared to killing no one who they want.

But when no have here spell exiva when some one comming to your hunt place you can fight vs they , becasue you have more time later to run and hidding on map when people from big bands search you.

What you think about server style like Strife medivia?

Delete spell exiva and make pvp enforced without skulls , aol and bless but better loot rate than medivia ?

This style server i want play , but i no played this Strife server , because he make all spell runes only for premium account so it's no sense to playing paladin or knight when server start.

You can make the same style server but better , because no must buy premium to making runes.

I haven't play it also, but think this sounds weird, I prefer oldschool settings.

What's so bad about removing/changing exiva, only makes this dead game more interesting. Yall wanna play on the same server every god damn time, but complain bout no updates or changes when server is online. Pepehands man

What's so bad about removing/changing exiva, only makes this dead game more interesting. Yall wanna play on the same server every god damn time, but complain bout no updates or changes when server is online. Pepehands man
ye removing main and most important spell in the game would make it soooo interesting

Why is it most important spell? That's the problem, ppl are used to play this game in most easiest way. Where is the problem in killing ppl while u know exactly position of ur enemies? There isn't any possibility to surprise ur enemy even at close/open battles, without exiva you can play ur game in such diffrent ways.