• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
We will try to limit runemakers with new system, 3 max per computer tell me guys what you think.
Now I'm gonna add count down on the website.
Finally being janitor in school with access to informatics classroom gonna be useful for something. I always knew my day will come.

i think 2 max per computer is ok
Today ppl have like 2-3 computers in house

We will try to limit runemakers with new system, 3 max per computer tell me guys what you think.
Now I'm gonna add count down on the website.

Last time u told us that 3 mcs per pc are max also. Why are u even askin ppl about same thing again while u're not doing anything against mcs XDDD
Or it will be the same PROMISES like edition before?

Last time u told us that 3 mcs per pc are max also. Why are u even askin ppl about same thing again while u're not doing anything against mcs XDDD
Or it will be the same PROMISES like edition before?
I think you did not get me correctly. I mean that we will try to limit mcs so you cannot open more than 3 right away using some filer code. Btw I didnt "PROMISE" anything.

"try" so it will be the same like before, again u will let ppl bot with full scripted rift?
I will try to open more than 3 mc at start of the server, we will see if there is any script that blocking it.
Why can't u make autoban if there is more than 2 mc connected with the same MAC adress even if the guy is connected with VPN?
Why can't u make some tasker blockin script that detecting the same mouse movement ?
Even Marcus was able to do it at mastercores, atleast he was doing something against botters.
Im sure u're able to do it but u're to lazy as i know :)

// yes u did, u told us at ts that u will control mcs and botters

btw. Why can't u fix the push possibility while moving past 1 year?

Last edited:
All you have to do is ban them and by the way rift does not work, there will certainly be no such farms as before (=

Since I am not an oldschool player and I haven't played your server I hope my ideas aren't too farfetched and dumb.
I would suggest a small change and adding 2 items to POI Quest. I would also give default POI rewards some extra little boost.

POI Rewards

Almanach of Dark Arts
Only sorcerers and druids above 70 level may wield this book.
Defense: 19
-40 movement speed
-20 magic level
Using this book allows you to create runes with extra charges.

For example let's say:
If normally as MS for 440 mana you create 2x SD rune. When holding this book you'll make 3x SD rune for 660 mana.
If normally as ED for 1200 mana you create 2x paralyze rune. When holding this book you'll make 3x paralyze rune for 1800 mana.
If normally as MS for 500 mana you create 4x MW rune. When holding this book you'll make 5x MW rune for 625 mana.
If normally for 240 mana you create 4x GFB rune. When holding this book you'll make 6x GFB rune for 360 mana.
(I don't know mana requirements on this server so I made them up to make a point and explain what I mean.)

After using it for 30 minutes it looses its unique magical properties.
It takes 240 minutes for this book to recharge and be usable again.
Whenever you grab this book you feel overwhelmed by it's insane power. It's difficult to put it down again.
Cooldown for taking this book on and off is 10 seconds.
Taking it on takes away 10 second from its timer.
Taking it off takes away 10 seconds from its timer.
(It is made that way to prevent abusing this item.)
(Please notice that this spellbook reduces movement speed and magic level drastically so it's completly useless as hunting item.
Moreover since mana requirement for extra charged selfmade runes increases proportionately this book doesn't grant mage/druid anything extra besides some cap it will save when conjuring it's own runes.
Also it has time period restriction. For every 30 minutes of wielding it it takes 4 hours for this book to revive itself.)

Stronghold Shield
Only knights above 80 level may wield this shield properly.
Defense: 36
+1 shielding
When you use full defence stand mode this shield grants you:
+5 shielding
-20 movement speed

The Avenger
Attack: 50
Defense: 38
+1 sword fighting

Arcane Staff
Attack: 50
Defense: 30
+1 club fighting

Arbalest
+2 distance fighting

I would also adjust few other items to make them more valuable and useful

Demon Helmet
Armor: 10
+2% protection fire

Demon Armor
Armor: 16
+2% protection fire

Demon Shield
Defense: 35
+2% protection fire

(ofc if you planning to implement this item on your server as reward for 6666 demons or loot from Ferumbras or some other boss)
Demon Legs
Defense: 10
+2% protection Fire

And here you have another items ideas. (as boss loot or some other quest item)

Phantom Mask
Only sorcerers and druids above 100 level may wear this mask.
Armor: 5
+4% protection energy
-4% protection earth
+20% protection mana drain

Evilfighter Chestpiece
Only knights above 100 level may wear this armor.
Armor: 17
+10% protection life drain
+10% protection mana drain
+2% protection physical
+2 shielding

Rascal Hoodmask
Only paladins above 70 level may wear this helmet.
Armor: 6
+5% protection earth
-5% protection fire
+2 distance fighting
-10 shielding

Ring of Tortoise
Only knights above 70 level may wield this ring.
Armor: 2
+3 shielding
+3% protection physical
-20 movement speed

Armadillo Amulet
Only knights above 80 level may wear this amulet.
Armor: 3
+3 shielding
+3% protection physical
-20 movement speed

Skyforged Chestplate
Armor: 15
+4% protection physical
After right-clicking on it for the next 10 seconds it doubles its resistance.
Cooldown: 3600 seconds

Witch Hunter Necklace
+10% protection health drain
+10% protection mana drain
+2% protection physical

Berserker Headpiece
Only knights above 70 level may wear this helmet.
Armor: 6
+5 melee fighting
-15 shielding

Wondering if its lowrate i think 2 mcs per client is fine. Make more stricter rules and fix people in swes polacks?

Cant believe peoples still wants to play this shit corrupted server, have you guys already forgott what he did last edition?
Spoofed server with Punio getting all he want, even a GM. But on the other end server is only alive because of punio otherwise noone would play this moneygrabbing sheat.

Do not post in a foreign language (regardless if you have added a translation or not) on an English board.
moj stary stawia otsa wbijac
translate: open higheresta or loweresta or neveresta, what name now?

Make 1 main + 1 mc max, the regen that we had on previous version was enough to get level 120-130 without putting in much effort in making makers tbh. I got level 125 druid with no makers and no irl cash spent so i don't really think we need more than 1+1 character per person, 3 mcs are a luxury and when you consider the fact tthat most of them will be running 24/7 then it really solves the rune problem xd

"We dont have 15 years old to play 15 hour a day"
New ots high rate and they play 24h/7