• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
There is a diffrence between mistakes and corruption.
Believe me when medivia was still tibianic there was corruption xd. As mentioned before every ot server has known his corruption. Lets hope ruth learned from his mistakes and that it ruïns more for him on the long term then does good to the server. Or not we just exit.

Last edited:
broo, tbh if i play here, is gonna reset after 6 months and another neverestarelesta againesta gonna come? XD

nice server,gm change promotion scroll price after 1-2 hours from 50 to 100 points XD NICE SERVER

im manasitting for already around 20h and i have only 17 magic level idk if everything is alright with mlvl rate

Dude server is one day open. What did you expect have m lvl 40 alrdy? Have some patient m lvl you will get over time.
i mean that when i was playing neveresta, i remember that it was way faster and the magic rate is same so im just asking if something didnt fuck up

i mean that when i was playing neveresta, i remember that it was way faster and the magic rate is same so im just asking if something didnt fuck up
In that case he should check it. But becarefull you dont want a lowrate with high m lvls too quickly

mana table is from 7.6 tibia while regen/mf/cost of spells from 7.4 so with 2x rate its actualy 0.5x compared to 7.4 however knight mana multiplier is 2.7 not 3x so overall it favors ek if he wish to get 8mlv for mwalls it sux really bad early on but way easier when u hit higher mlvs (instead of 400 mana for 1mlv on x1 u need 800 with that x2)

easy server playing since start on 2 chars at once mc follow eks and top 1 top 2 but tampon crying "bad loot no play rpg" on his 22 sorcerer barely any good players just some randoms from orsha servers which couldnt play without tasker/bot runemaking for em otherwise ppl would have already 60+ mages (pretty easy if u just life ring adori flam and fireball some boosted old spawns for 100k/h and profit at 20-30lvl