• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The teams will get bigger, the server have only been up for 11 days. I think it's good that the big wars is abit delayed compared to other servers. If the war start to fast and one team looses fast, the loosing team tend to leave the server crying and spamming "ded ots"....
Doubt it. But we'll see

Perfect server .... without bots, lot of players online ... no lags, no bots !!!! Its low rate server and i really like it ... im back at old times !

Are these only runemaking bots or also pvp ones? Thinking bout comming back for a couple of h/a day.

Are these only runemaking bots or also pvp ones? Thinking bout comming back for a couple of h/a day.

I saw some runemaking taskers but never pvp bots, looking at banned/deleted list, gms cleaning botters quite well.

Yesterday i gave link to Rth with video with proof of botting. Not even 10 minutes and the guy got banned. I highy recommend server, many players, almost no botters, much custom content to explore and the most smooth 7.4 client ever made!

Recommended

Best 7.4 client made so far, there are no laggs at all doin' shit in your backpack while running etc. Remember mastercores? This is the opposit.

Balanced and interesting custom features. A few too many polaks speaking polish to me but that's about it

"A few too many polaks speaking polish to me but that's about it" Is it not hosted in france? this is also the person who can't look at polish and portuguese and tell the difference. Dont leave sweden! You won't like the world.

What are u talking about ? 500 players online, 3 teams still playing, peace to friday and starting war. Today we gonna make POI ;)
I don't like such unnecessary winding up topic. Would you like 1000 people to play? Go to real Tibia and play there for 2 weeks, then you will see the same number of players like here. As for me, 200 people can play and 2 teams to the war and will be okey. Your comment is unnecessary 🥺

For sure dying, poi in progress...
poi.png

Last edited:
Great server! It's very active, peoples playing, administration answering in seconds, I have alot of fun here. Keep up the awesome work Realesta you are the best :)

Here play maybe 50 ppl, rest of all are mc...
Look on online list and characters after 30 lv
9 ppl do poi quest haahah a lot of
There should be like 20 ppl
It says that ots die faster then i thnik:/
Why?

Duchs go play non pvp real tibia, I heard they opened a new server. We have 2 teams on the server with a decent amount of people now. Peace ends tomorrow and we will start fighting again.

Here play maybe 50 ppl, rest of all are mc...
Look on online list and characters after 30 lv
9 ppl do poi quest haahah a lot of
There should be like 20 ppl
It says that ots die faster then i thnik:/
Why?

They did poi in like ~20 people. Both teams have 30+ people on teamspeaks, be serious :) You're so much hater. Go bot on kasteria, there is ur place. You know nothing at all and you have the most to say. Come in, in the evening and check how many people are actually over 50 lvl and then speak.

Man i can see in online list that in this ots play max 100 ppl
Punio go for holdiays and ots die really fast.

You war for what ? For ded ots. There play 2 teams and maybe 20 random ppl.
You have peace beacouse one team cry that they need time to exp or they exit and ots will die xd

Thanks and go play on your ded ots.
Take blank rune for your 20 makers;)