• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ots is corupted and full of runemaker farm this is fact.
Ofcourse friends of GM with 80+ lv always will tell that it is great serv beacouse they spend a lot of time here and when ots die they lose everything.

I dont know who you are but all i can read is negative information from you. Probally u are a player wich is from community 2k19 bored after 1 week hrate servers. Leave this thread we dont need your tears in here.

War is amazing right now. If you are a oldschool player you Will like the server alot. To bad theres a small community of oldscholers out of here.

Hope main and key players stay. IT Will keep the server alive longterm

Signed by Killian aka oldschool hiberba/kyra player from 2k04

I would play and stay there but i dont have time to hunt rats for earn bow or something for other vocation, when i asked someone they are all like " NOOB GET IT YOURSELf " ,toxic and mean community

Wow you found some runemakers/chars to block spawn in coldwind? thats insane

I would play and stay there but i dont have time to hunt rats for earn bow or something for other vocation, when i asked someone they are all like " NOOB GET IT YOURSELf " ,toxic and mean community
How is that mean? Why should others spend time to give you stuff? No one gave me anything when i first started, If you dont even have time to kill 100 rats dont bother playing.. Go play some highrate server with active players.. oops there are none. My bad.
Also no shit tibia community is toxic.. Are you new?

Tell me how they lose exp this day's xD if they didnt die in this time.

also 140 of 220 players with lvl less then 25 in online is joke xd

Yea no shit most players are makers, thats every 7.4 ever.. You know some 7.4 where over 50% online isnt makers? You are literally mad because you cant be one of the makers.. You think mcores wont have makers?
You are acting like you discover some secret treasure that no1 knew about.. but giving information that everyone knows already.

Yea no shit most players are makers, thats every 7.4 ever.. You know some 7.4 where over 50% online isnt makers? You are literally mad because you cant be one of the makers.. You think mcores wont have makers?
You are acting like you discover some secret treasure that no1 knew about.. but giving information that everyone knows already.

Actually he makes some good points and I rlly want to know how few chars lost exp without dying rest shit about makers and past conversation well... he seems so sad just because ruth doesnt allow him to run 50 mc fully afk to sell runes for $$$ how would u feel when somebody cut ur income?

@ruth I guess u can explain xp loss without dying right?

@edit

I've checked few characters on site and seems like if u create character with same name as some deleted char in past website count it like rooking urself and apply -xp that day

Last edited:
Its the system where you can see how much exp someone takes, even the lower levels are visible on it

also 140 of 220 players with lvl less then 25 in online is joke xd

WOW, amazing discovery! But did you know how did RL tibia online list look alike 15 years ago? 80% of people hardly ever got above 40 lvl and most of them were occupying cities.
Btw, I was playing Realesta for two weeks making just runes, hardly going outside city and still enjoyed it. There are more people like me - who wants to have a role in the game, but can't do exp due to lack of time or just because of doing other more important things irl while standing half afk.