• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I enjoy this ots very smooth and fun to play best edition for sure.I know you're improving server by new updates.Nowadays people are fighting and exping and its good but maybe add big event for week likes Halloween event?

Nice server, with a nice community.
Best is the good support from Gamemasters.

I can only advice to play here 5/5

I'm still enjoying this very much =)

Edit -> To any new players here. How this forum thread looks, the posts, complains, etc. It is what every 7.4 ot thread looks. Always. No exceptions. For over ten years it has been like this. Don't worry about it, it's all misconceptions and lies. 99% of the time.

I just got access to Coldwind and have wandered around in it with great joy. It is such an aesthetically pleasing city. Marvelous really! I want to get a house there. Love this server!

Last edited:
"Server just getting better and better!!!!! "

saturday 19.23

417 online and 76 people above lvl 50
better and better XD?

yeah but it's not all about online count, i still find this server incredible active and fun, a lot of people to hunt with, alot of spawns taken etc which is a sign of an acitve server so

also everyone is not above 50 who's really playing and there's alot of new people coming in everyday, plus everyone's not online at the same time u would know this if you played here, you're probably just mad because u got banned for bot or something XD

Last edited:
"Server just getting better and better!!!!! "

saturday 19.23

417 online and 76 people above lvl 50
better and better XD?
yea but its still the most active 7.4 on. oldschool ots are dying keep crying on forums while waiting for a server with 1k players thats never gonna open

server is so good, i talk to new people coming in all the time here and give them start eq, it's far from dead and it's just getting less bott farms and more active players imo, spawns are almost always full which is both bad and good but mostly good because it shows how active and alive the server is, definitly the best 7.4 out there atm.

Yo, if there's any knight or shooter out there around lvl 70-80-90 something who wants to task Frost Dragons/Hydras or anything similar to it, contact me – Najdorf, 77 RP. I am in desperate need of a team for team hunting. Hunting solo is just way too slow in comparison. For me at least.

server is so good, i talk to new people coming in all the time here and give them start eq, it's far from dead and it's just getting less bott farms and more active players imo, spawns are almost always full which is both bad and good but mostly good because it shows how active and alive the server is, definitly the best 7.4 out there atm.
Could anyone give me start EQ for a knight?