• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
If u guys wondering about what war server to choose between pendulum and here. I highly recommending this one, maybe more than half of the players aren't too good but the wars are more intensive than at medivia right now.
More fights = more fun
More good players = more proper fights

If u guys wondering about what war server to choose between pendulum and here. I highly recommending this one, maybe more than half of the players aren't too good but the wars are more intensive than at medivia right now.
More fights = more fun
😂 😂 comedian player

@Lega

Im bored of shit players at pendulum, and ur banana taze leader that's just running around the map for 1,5h or going cormaya XD
As comedian i can only name this ot and this war, keep buying char on dead ot and keep bringing 15 noob chars every fight. 😢
Everywhere taze is playing there is most boring wars, i guess everyone will agree. ;)

I can give him some lessons how to push 🤔

Last edited:
@Lega

Im bored of shit players at pendulum, and ur banana taze leader that's just running around the map for 1,5h or going cormaya XD
As comedian i can only name this ot and this war, keep buying char on dead ot and keep bringing 15 noob chars every fight. 😢
Everywhere taze is playing there is most boring wars, i guess everyone will agree. ;)

I dont even have a char and the only thing that will be dead is this realesta server soon
About noobchars, your the team that always brings about 10-20 level 120+ noobchars to each fight. Br's were already getting rekt 25 vs 40 and now the numbers are even they can't do shit anymore. Maybe if dominik didn't die the first second of the fight every time they could do something.

Cause then they can win finally xd

Ontopic

Sell 88 ms cheap

cry is free

@Lega

after losing in pendulum all you can do crying in otland and acting big xD you need to realize no one give a shit about what polack writing .

after losing in pendulum all you can do crying in otland and acting big xD you need to realize no one give a shit about what polack writing .

Who care about you either? xd

El Mamut - the noob char legend

Last edited:
Whats the fun in fighting pendelum vs 30 brazils, 10 americans and 5-10 eu ppl?

Why did you helped them if its no fun to fight on Pendulum then?, maybe transfer all Legacy on Pendu, and lets go again 😂 😂 😂

More fights = more fun
What do you mean with intensive? On realesta you die and you take back what you loss in 20m, nobody care to die there, that's why its more fights, its kindda orsha ot, on Medivia people cry when die and thats always better and makes the war more 'intensive'

@Jordan24 Ofc, u're takin it back in 40 min but its hard to get cash there, that makes it kinda balanced so people care about it less or more like at pendulum even at these lvls that people got now.

There is no difference about pendulum and realesta if we are takin about orsha ots criteria. Imagine if people would be lvl 300 there, the deathloss would be the same. Loot at pendulum is much higher, exp places at medivia are much better, u can make crazy amount exp over 1 mln/h. That's not possibile there for now.

Also compare realesta and medivia strife. Two fresh ots strife with pend rates and realesta with simillar rates to it. Did any1 care about dying at strife either at lvls that we got at realesta now? Ofc not

At pendulum people got chars, stock of ccs and still there is a fight once per few days. What kind of fight it is? Running against taze and shneto for 40 min around the map, then hold defence or fibula reload.
Sometimes he fights open, meh.
The only reason that people care so much is that u guys bought chars for 1-2k euro while before the war they were for 300$ and nobody wanted to buy them.

Its just my own opinion, i am recommending realesta over pendulum for people that look for a fun and more intensive wars.

// To all of these wannabe pend warriors - stop blaming realesta if u didnt even try it out cus ot is good and stable.

Last edited: