• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
last divison mad they losing the war so now they random pking lvl 20-40s to get their anger out? nice

I wish redemption would stand as long as possible and that Tibia 7.4 would have as many players as possible. Unfortunately, there are less and less of us (old-time players). I'm afraid the upcoming retrocores will beat redemption on the head.
Change my mind

Where should I hunt solo as a lvl 80 RP? I'm struggling to find an EK to task with so I'll have to try my luck on my own. I have lots of GFBs/UHs/HMMs, so runes isn't a problem or anything I'm short of.

Hello GM Tomek,
I started playing neveresta from back in last days, today wanted to make pg and server is closed why??? plz open it back

I wish redemption would stand as long as possible and that Tibia 7.4 would have as many players as possible. Unfortunately, there are less and less of us (old-time players). I'm afraid the upcoming retrocores will beat redemption on the head.
Change my mind
People said the same about that Iridia world he opend like 2 weeks ago and it now has like 5 players online (had 140 players at start) so no..

Bedmages is the plague of this server~

today @afternoon (13:30 CEST time) I have reported a bedmage farm (20+ characters) >>> (14:30) it took ~1h time to verify but the farm got banned/deleted (some chars banned for 7days, other for 30days, some of them totally deleted) >>> few hours later he is unbanned/undeleted again.

I'd like to raise a question whether the staff is choosing to delete/undelete characters by their "good mood"?
I have more @bedmaker stories, this is just a "trailer"

Bedmages is the plague of this server~

today @afternoon (13:30 CEST time) I have reported a bedmage farm (20+ characters) >>> (14:30) it took ~1h time to verify but the farm got banned/deleted (some chars banned for 7days, other for 30days, some of them totally deleted) >>> few hours later he is unbanned/undeleted again.

I'd like to raise a question whether the staff is choosing to delete/undelete characters by their "good mood"?
I have more @bedmaker stories, this is just a "trailer"
yeah all teams got full of bedmage farms farming 300bp runes everyday or even more

yeah all teams got full of bedmage farms farming 300bp runes everyday or even more

im betting u have no idea how much runes can you produce per a bedmage account but that's okay, lets take numbers out of ur ass and pretend u know what you're talking about, 30 bedmages can produce about 100 bp sd DAILY.