• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not even playing there, but love the hypocrite salty guy above XD Get banned and now cries on forum. Love it
you don't get the point: I got banned (justified) >>> I banned somebody else (justified) >>> he got unbanned (goodfellas OTS)

the point is "Friends get unbanned" OTS
not me getting banned:

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/dd582b0fcef3ad6a48068419165d34ae) >>> report
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8283ba55b3ce063118180f1c270861f7) >>> chars banned/deleted
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/842bdb41926f775f0e21c6f1247d9ac2) >>> chars unbanned/undeleted

"each minute as you play, bedmakers destroy the OTS..."

I've been getting tons of kicks the past two days, "error 121". Initially I thought the problem had to do with my connection, but in Game Chat tonight a bunch of other guys said they had been getting kicks the past few days too. I just wanted to bring this up and notify the host to this issue, if it is the case that the problem concerns not the individual computer but the server itself.

a guy has 20x 15sorc with 37mlvl or greater, that equals 1000+ bp SD already made + everyday coming 70+ more, because he is running 24/7

he good undeleted, because it's "goodfellas OTS"

ı think its like Every 5 second 1 mana up on bed.

1 mage , 24x60x5 = 32 Sd rune per day
20 mage = 640 sd rune its like 32bp.

also you can make 32 bp sd with 3 mc
Need 140.800 mana
Per character for 46.933 mana its like 46.933 second = 13 hours.

Note : sometimes you cant get mana when you Wake up on pz?

3 mc is fine for everyone İf someone using bedmaker its BIG WASTE for him/you.

ok just report & ban bedmakers or leave everybody to make runes with bedmages~

lorenta | anastazja | karmento | jestera | iruzka | hektoria | ernesta | celrota | belucja | mokuna (10x 15sorc @fibula)
esmeralda | impos animi | galaktyka | celina | barbara | adela | kiszmukefenosztyr | valdemaro | haylnna | dolorez (10x 15sorc @fibula)

because he has double standards hello?

next edition should be called Goodfellaesta~

Just let them sleep in peace mate
caccuouh | abbah | abbih | caccah | babboh | caccoh | caccuh | abboh | abbuh | babbah (10x 11druid @venore)
rookgaard armourer | alkoholik | rude wlosy | kebab walanta | hattrick kaczynskiego | ebomby rupperta | co tam szczekasz | eszkere | sleeper | ciotex (10x 11sorc @Port hope)

there are many more, you just don't see this or don't want to see it ~Goodfellaesta

I've been getting tons of kicks the past two days, "error 121". Initially I thought the problem had to do with my connection, but in Game Chat tonight a bunch of other guys said they had been getting kicks the past few days too. I just wanted to bring this up and notify the host to this issue, if it is the case that the problem concerns not the individual computer but the server itself.

Here's an appended screenshot of a problem that continues for me. I'm not losing my internet connection overall. It only affects my connection to Realesta. An estimation is that I got kicked around 50-60 times yesterday.

Attachments

Wuff wuff

Chuja zdzialasz ruppercik a łatka frajera pozostanie na zawsze.
wuff at me because I expose Goodfellaesta

Ruppert, stop making a fool of yourself xd
yeye, whatever you say it remains Goodfellaesta

- post with proof gyazos
- exposing 20x 15sorc bedmages
- exposing 20x 11lvl bedmages

wuff at me because I expose Goodfellaesta

yeye, whatever you say it remains Goodfellaesta

- post with proof gyazos
- exposing 20x 15sorc bedmages
- exposing 20x 11lvl bedmages
ZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

HOT NEWS from Goodfellaesta headquarters: chars from my previous posts are legal, because they are doing it manually (no tasker) xD

over 50x chars got deleted for tasker bedmaking, but friends of GM are making it 100% manually, HAIL Goodfellaesta GMs _/
just trust them, 20x 37 magic level sorcerer are running without tasker 24/7

lorenta | anastazja | karmento | jestera | iruzka | hektoria | ernesta | celrota | belucja | mokuna (10x 15sorc @fibula)
esmeralda | impos animi | galaktyka | celina | barbara | adela | kiszmukefenosztyr | valdemaro | haylnna | dolorez (10x 15sorc @fibula)
caccuouh | abbah | abbih | caccah | babboh | caccoh | caccuh | abboh | abbuh | babbah (10x 11druid in venore)
rookgaard armourer | alkoholik | rude wlosy | kebab walanta | hattrick kaczynskiego | ebomby rupperta | co tam szczekasz | eszkere | sleeper | ciotex (10x 11sorc in Port Hope)

"each minute as you play, Goodfellaesta staff destroys the OTS..."

Last edited:
hey i had 20 chars but he banned 17, @Ruppert please check correcly which is not banned and help him xD